Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » For Sale
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page For Sale
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer
For Sale Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

The man two doors down is selling his house...

http://212.50.188.108/cgi-win/vebra.cgi?...2/THEPE/10489/2

Dont think I will be buying tho`

but it gives you a pretty good idea of what my miserable hovel is like. My garden is bigger, and instead of a conservatory I have a garage out the back. (just in case you thought I stored the skyline in my bedroom, like some people do.)

I knew one day my house would hit 200K! Happy day!

No new posts 26-06-2004 18:59 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

GASP!!!

You mean you dont SLEEP in your skyline?!!!!

and lets see....< brings out calculator, converting Sterling currency to Aussie dollars..>

200 K in pounds...converts to....

Damn..you can buy at least five states in Australia..and we woudlnt be able to afford your garage door let alone the house..!!

Eek1

No new posts 03-07-2004 15:14 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

No, but the way the council tax is going looks like I may have to.

Which states in Australia? One with opals in, one to run thylacines on, a mountain one for skiing....not sure about the other two.

No new posts 03-07-2004 16:20 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: