Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fic Library] »Fic Discussions » Descent into Darkness - part 8
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Insert new entry Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Descent into Darkness - part 8
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Descent into Darkness - part 8 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

The story continues and so does the torture.

Fic-Info:
Filesize: 5.25 KB
Filetype: zip
Continue to the Download

No new posts 29-01-2008 13:40 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

FB, this is terrific! I remember when you sent me the outline awhile ago, and this has really turned out wonderfully. I am so involved with the characters, and you are really bringing 'life in the prison' home... i can picture everything happening, and I really feel for the people involved.

I am looking forward to the rest.

No new posts 29-01-2008 22:40 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thank you. I made some adjustments to it and have now split it so I could delve into more detail. Hopefully it comes out right without being too OTT

No new posts 29-01-2008 23:01 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

It's coming out right. It's horrific, but it describes what she went through so well. You've done an outstanding job on this one. Every scene is so vividly painted! Bowdown

No new posts 30-01-2008 00:04 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

I gotta go read! Outtahere

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 30-01-2008 01:02 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Fb your visuals in this are great, I get shivers at times from the treatment of the prisoners, especially in chapter 9 when she begins dreaming..you can sense her fear, and strength as you read it. She's finally admitting a few truths to herself and Sean...

You can see why she was a member of an elite team like G-Force.

By the way...you left me a cliffhanger with Chapter 9...now I'm waiting for Chapter 10!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 30-01-2008 at 07:52.
No new posts 30-01-2008 07:52 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

part 10 is up for approval and will then be added. Just need to finish a fic for Amy then will email it over to you.

No new posts 30-01-2008 13:26 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Members browsing this thread: none
Insert new entry Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: