Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fic Library] »Fic Discussions » Murder at the Snack J!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Insert new entry Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Murder at the Snack J!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Murder at the Snack J! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Unexpected things can happen, when Jun plans a party at the Snack.

Story Notes:

This fic is the result of an IF on Gatchamania. Unlike a regular fic, each chapter represents a change in authors/posting. Although the primary authors were Hinotori and Transmute Jun (in fact the whole setup was all Hinotori's idea) there were other contributors. Clouddancer and Firebird each added their own pieces, and Ebony Swanne contributed the biggest plot twist this side of Utoland. The result may be slightly disjointed, but we all had fun putting this together.

Springie enjoyed it so much, she created some illustrations even as the story was unfolding from our twisted imaginations!

So with that in mind, grab some popcorn, turn the lights down low, and enjoy a Murder at the Snack J!

Fic-Info:
Filesize: 143.68 KB
Filetype: zip
Continue to the Download

No new posts 29-01-2008 00:55 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

For some reason I can't get this to open for me...

No new posts 29-01-2008 12:59 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

told me it was an unknown file but I got it opened Will email to you Kimi

No new posts 29-01-2008 13:01 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks FB! What program did you open it with BTW?

No new posts 29-01-2008 14:10 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Did you guys rename it with a .zip extension?

No new posts 29-01-2008 14:47 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ummm...nope...It just asks me what program I want to use to open it..

No new posts 29-01-2008 15:02 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

I used word.

No new posts 29-01-2008 16:22 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Okay, for ANY fics from this board, when you download them, afterward you need to add '.zip' on the end of the filename. THEN you have to unzip it.

Don't ask me why... it's just the way the system works.

No new posts 29-01-2008 21:43 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

TJ it was not the unzipping that was the problem for me it said uknown program file and had details about mac on it.

No new posts 29-01-2008 21:54 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I've never had to play with the zipper with any other fic I've downloaded from here. I just double click. This was the first one that I had trouble with and like FB said it said it was an unknown file and asked what program I wanted to open it with.

No new posts 30-01-2008 13:19 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Okay. I will re-zip and then upload it again.

No new posts 30-01-2008 14:31 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Insert new entry Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: