Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Disorder in the House Episode Nine....
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Disorder in the House Episode Nine....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I hope your mum gets better and sorry to hear about your dog...been there.

No new posts 29-01-2008 12:58 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Mom is fine... She was just dehydrated.... The dog is fine, but I might have a three legged Daschund (That oughtta be a site...). I'm doing well, but I wanna know how the story is doing... Let me know where you think I should go with it. I'm not doing a story about Kyle and Ken together yet, But when I do, I'm calling it Disorder in the House: Hell in the Cell.

But that's later. I've got to get to work on episode ten. Look forward to it.... hahahahaha!!!

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 29-01-2008 21:03 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I like this side of Nambu...ruling with an iron fist! Maybe he should tie them together so every move they make, they have to co-operate with each other. Well... that is if they don't kill each other first!

Hmmmmm...Disorder in the House: Hell in the Cell...sounds like a wrestling or Ultimate Fighting Pay-Per-View.

No new posts 02-02-2008 17:58 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

yeah... Like I said, It's just an Idea... Maybe I could write it, and charge people 39.95 every time they read it, just like the wwf....lol

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 02-02-2008 18:05 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Tone is the Vince McMahon of Gatchamania!

Oh Cep! I think you have some more work...LOL

No new posts 02-02-2008 18:32 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks for the compliment. I wish I had some of HIS money....

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 02-02-2008 18:35 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

so when you posting the next bit?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Firebird on 02-02-2008 at 18:48.
No new posts 02-02-2008 18:48 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by kimiko

Don't give him ideas Kimi. Though I'm sure Cep will make him to share the profit!

No new posts 02-02-2008 19:36 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
so when you posting the next bit?

Please let it be with Ego in it. I'm willing to pay you for it, Tone!

No new posts 02-02-2008 19:38 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
quote:

Don't give him ideas Kimi. Though I'm sure Cep will make him to share the profit!

And the taxman will be waiting! freddy

No new posts 02-02-2008 20:06 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

Hey, I got non profit papers over here... Taxes won't apply.... HAHAHAHAHAHA

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 03-02-2008 14:55 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
And the taxman will be waiting! freddy

I was thinking the Beatles when you said Taxman, Kimi, but your idea is so much more appropriate!!! ROFL 2

No new posts 03-02-2008 16:11 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Toneman
Hey, I got non profit papers over here... Taxes won't apply.... HAHAHAHAHAHA

Hmph, looks like I have to get back to Evil Nambu and cut off all your founds, mr. Condors.

No new posts 03-02-2008 20:58 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

Am I gonna have to come after you, Amy? Am I really gonna have to go upside your head??

I'll do it.
And if I can't get the Job done as the Condor,
Maybe I'll just have to talk Ken into loaning me HIS trans-power band...

I'll whoop even more ass as the eagle...

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 03-02-2008 21:39 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Am I gonna have to come after you, Amy? Am I really gonna have to go upside your head??

I'll do it.
And if I can't get the Job done as the Condor,
Maybe I'll just have to talk Ken into loaning me HIS trans-power band...

I'll whoop even more ass as the eagle...

Oh, yeah? And who's gonna pay your bail after that?

No new posts 03-02-2008 21:50 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Dr.Nambu really got tough with them, it a wonder he didn't punch them both like he did in the series when Ken really stepped outta line.

Kyles not as crafty as Don was who was Joe's replacement for about an EP. But then the guy was also a traitor and worked for Galactor. I see the reasoning for Kyle and the other team, since Nambu was able to produce a new team member without them knowing he was being trained in the second series.

I can see the team not having as much trust in a new guy like Kyle especially since he seems to have very few boundaries, but why didn't Joe step in at any point to back Ken up? Even after the fact, but then that could happen in the next Ep when he gets out of medical...

I mean Joe and Ken had their differences but they'd still die to protect each other like brothers... I bet Joe will want to kill Kyle!!!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 03-02-2008 at 22:13.
No new posts 03-02-2008 22:05 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
I bet Joe will want to kill Kyle!!!

Hehehe, Ken might do it first. They're locked up in the same cage!

No new posts 03-02-2008 22:18 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

And who says I'd go to jail, Amy??

That would entail me getting caught.
That's not going to happen.

Just Imagine, a rogue Eagle lurking about the boards...
Running amok; unchecked...

Give me a reason...

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 04-02-2008 05:21 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
And who says I'd go to jail, Amy??

That would entail me getting caught.
That's not going to happen.

Just Imagine, a rogue Eagle lurking about the boards...
Running amok; unchecked...

Give me a reason...

Tone, don't overestimate your Condor's self. Even Gallactor managed to catch Joe once. So ISO security corps who have much more brains than the goonies will!

But you right, no need for you to go to jail. Just be a nice Condor and do what dr. Nambu orders you!

No new posts 04-02-2008 10:23 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Galactor only caught Joe because Joe had puppy-shrapnel embedded in his brain and he was ill.

The Condor (when healthy) is undefeatable! Big Grin

No new posts 04-02-2008 14:11 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: