Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Missed you all
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Missed you all
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
stardust stardust is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-05-2004

spacer
Missed you all Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It's been sooooo long since I have logged in here that I was surprised to see I had not been deleted. It's nice to see old faces again and some new ones.
Anyways, I'll be trying to catch up with the forums again so I can get up to date and what's happening here. But I did want to say hi again.
Laters

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 28-01-2008 17:48 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
damieon damieon is a Male
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-01-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

welcome back! Don't really know you but there is time for that right?

No new posts 28-01-2008 17:52 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Welcome Back, Stardust. I've heard many things about you.... Hopefully, we can chew the fat sometime, maybe go over world domination plots together....

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 28-01-2008 19:03 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Welcome back Stardust, good to see you again!
Huggles

No new posts 28-01-2008 19:47 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Yeah, Stardust! Huggles It's so good to have you back!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 28-01-2008 20:00 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Wellcome back Stardust! And hello! I don't think we know each other since I'm relatively a newbie around.

Oh, a new fellow Gallactor around! We're getting more and more! Beware Swannies, mwahahahaha!

No new posts 28-01-2008 20:28 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well Amy I've seen you at Clubhouse so I know of you, and Toneman, you've heard many things about me? Uh oh, I swear that wasn't me, it was Zoltar doing mind control.......

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 28-01-2008 21:31 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Welcome Stardust..

I have seen you but I don't know much about you...
So fill us in...I'm at Clubhouse as well. I just haven't been there much of late.

welcome

No new posts 28-01-2008 21:45 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Hello hun Smile Welcome back! Hug

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 29-01-2008 01:16 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Wave3 Hi Stardust! We haven't met either, but welcome back! Since you've been here before, I guess we don't have to warn you about the madness that sometimes occurs here! Wobble

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 29-01-2008 01:27 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Hi SD! Great to see you here! I hope to see more of your fics!

No new posts 29-01-2008 01:30 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

ooh fics!

Hope you are well SD and you had a good new year so far

No new posts 29-01-2008 12:28 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

Hi Stardust...I don't believe we've met...at least my brain is not registering...Welcome back!

No new posts 29-01-2008 13:06 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

This is mainly for the folks that don't know me, a little about me.
I am a freelance artist these days, who sometimes teaches it. I used to teach full time for the NYC school system but since quit that and moved out of state where life is much more peaceful.
I like to write and it normally involves the Purple Prince himself. Some of you have seen it, I'm the one responsible for giving Zoltar a dog, as soon as I get around to it I'll post some of those fics. I will also post some fanart.
Lately I haven't been writing much, been painting more, especially since I have a show coming up in February.
However I have been playing with windows moviemaker and trying to do a fan tribute to Katse/Zoltar. I need more pics so I need to learn how to do a screenshot and am looking for song suggestions.
That's about it for now.

No new posts 29-01-2008 16:37 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

It's good to have another Katse lurking about. I am Toneman, thr resident Red Impulse. Right now, I'm masqureading as the condor, as *punishment* for shooting at the GodPhoenex, and cavorting with Devilstars, and those of the Gallacter persuasion....

I'm looking forward to blowing up some of your bases!!!

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 29-01-2008 16:46 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Toneman

I'm looking forward to blowing up some of your bases!!!

Tzk, tzk, Tone, you know what Katse did to the Condor when s/he caught him. Trippy

No new posts 29-01-2008 20:16 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

Yes, I am fully aware of what Katse did. I hope they try to sto me.... I haven't had a good scrap since I've gone Condor....

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 29-01-2008 20:58 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
damieon damieon is a Male
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-01-2008

spacer

What's the club house? How do I join?!!!

No new posts 30-01-2008 04:20 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

its another fan site

http://groups.msn.com/Clubhouselefanfics/_whatsnew.msnw

You can go there to read stories or join in the forum...

Heres a link so can go and have look around Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 30-01-2008 at 05:22.
No new posts 30-01-2008 05:22 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Cloud gives a wave to Startdust Wave3
Sorry I was not around when you returned.

I am a Clubhouse member as well. Nice to have you on board, and I look forward to reading any fics you care to present for us.

No new posts 06-02-2008 00:56 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: