Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman » Something you should see...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Something you should see...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Amy takes her Popcorn2 as she watches Tone and Damieon ripping each other's guts.

Hell, this is as funny as bashing the Eagle!

No new posts 28-01-2008 09:24 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Have to agree Amy this is going to be the fight to watch.

No new posts 28-01-2008 09:35 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

So.... when's the opening bell?

No new posts 28-01-2008 14:06 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
damieon damieon is a Male
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-01-2008

spacer

there won't be an opening bell I already won!!! lol

No new posts 28-01-2008 16:21 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer

This is my impression of Damien.... Red Mistake

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 28-01-2008 17:00 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Damieon seems to be having lots of fun!

No new posts 28-01-2008 17:12 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

I told him to jump in head first, and run with it.....

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 28-01-2008 17:22 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Was that wise given how we are?

No new posts 28-01-2008 17:24 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

Sink or swim... Best way to break him in is to throw him to the wolves....

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 28-01-2008 17:38 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

the wolves will just get tamed, i'm the leader of the pack you should know that! lol Tank

Tony=====> Injured

No new posts 28-01-2008 17:42 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

Blues Kill Red with Rockets

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 28-01-2008 19:10 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

ALD Sneeky

No new posts 28-01-2008 19:59 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Geez, guys, you're acting just like Ego and his brother. Speaking of harmony......

No new posts 28-01-2008 20:36 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Wow... they're just going at it.... :popcorn:

No new posts 28-01-2008 21:00 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Who is ego and his brother? sweating2

No new posts 28-01-2008 21:01 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Ego is the sexy blue guy I like and his bro is a moron he stole his name, money (and his sweetheart) and locked him in the Castle's dungeons!

No new posts 29-01-2008 12:25 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

and the learning begins... Biglaugh3

No new posts 29-01-2008 13:02 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

We should have him all clued up in no time at all.

No new posts 29-01-2008 13:03 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I have no doubts Amy will educate him in a hurry.

No new posts 29-01-2008 14:46 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

I showed him Pics of Ego, but apparently, he wasn't paying attention during that lesson.....

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 29-01-2008 16:00 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: