Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Tengu gets a job.
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tengu gets a job.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer
Tengu gets a job. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Finally.....

Its a holiday rep for Gold crown resorts, weekend work only, so I have plenty of time for sleeping on weekdays.

Its based at the Hilton hotel, the Hot chocolate there would raise a condor from the dead, so if you have a local hilton, then....

I start on the 3rd of July

No new posts 24-06-2004 10:23 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ooh, well done Big Grin

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 24-06-2004 10:31 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Buffy Buffy is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-07-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Congratulations Tengu! This has been too long in coming in the last few weeks! Yaaaaay! I know you are breathing a sigh of relief.

"Spider sense....tingling."

No new posts 24-06-2004 11:10 Buffy is offline Send an Email to Buffy Search for Posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your Buddy List
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

Hurrah!

Congratulations on your job, Tengu! Weekends-only sounds like a great schedule to me. Hurray!

No new posts 24-06-2004 12:48 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Congrats!

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 24-06-2004 14:52 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

congratulations Tengu!

This is wonderful news.

Hope it goes well for you

No new posts 24-06-2004 15:35 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Yuki Yuki is a Female
Honoured Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-08-2001

spacer

Congrats Tengu! So happy for you.. hope you enjoy your new job!!!!

Yuki

No new posts 01-07-2004 03:26 Yuki is offline Send an Email to Yuki Homepage of Yuki Search for Posts by Yuki Add Yuki to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: n/a YIM Screenname: n/a
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Groupwave Yay! Congrats Tengers! Hug

Hilton ey? Rather po-shh Happy

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 01-07-2004 08:41 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Tengu,

please update us as to how your first day goes on Saturday. I for one would love to know.

No new posts 01-07-2004 19:00 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

AWRIGHT!!

*Hifives, Lowfives, back and buttslaps Tengu!

ONYA SONYA!!!

Heck I cant help falling into Aussie colloquialisms when excited!!

WHOOO!!!!!

and YES!!!.tell us all the office goss so far!@!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

No new posts 03-07-2004 15:08 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Tengu,

How was your first day?

No new posts 05-07-2004 10:38 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: