Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » A Very Special Challenge
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (18): « first ...  « previous  6  7  [8]  9  10  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A Very Special Challenge
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
katsesama
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-12-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hmmmm, this is tough.

It's easy to be a

but I awfully good at being

and

But when I was a kid, I always played

Hmmmmmm

Using psychology in your fanfic? WritersGuidetoPsychology.com

No new posts 26-01-2008 21:59 katsesama is offline Send an Email to katsesama Search for Posts by katsesama Add katsesama to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Bwahahahaha...Tone, even though you have to deal with the nipple comments, i think you should remain a Condor...it suits you!

Katse...that's a tough one...it's hard for me to imagine you as anyone but the purple clad one hirself!

As for Eva...Oooo...I saw a familiar blue face...does this mean you are Ego??? Amy will be thrilled...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 26-01-2008 at 22:36.
No new posts 26-01-2008 22:22 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer

I do so love these nipples...

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 26-01-2008 22:45 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

That's right! Condor nips are something to be proud of! TJ always makes me draw them in...in my smut pics! pound

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 26-01-2008 22:47 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Sosai X
[quote]Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Condor thinking: I loves these wings. I can stand here fondling my nipples and no one will ever be any wiser about it.

ROFL 2

How do you come up with these, Tim????

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hinotori on 26-01-2008 at 22:58.
No new posts 26-01-2008 22:57 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

Pot. Lots of pot. Or maybe it's crack... I don't know.

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 26-01-2008 23:02 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by kimiko
Tone is enjoying his new nipples too much... Rofl

Hey! The only ones who should be enjoying the Condor's nipples this week are FB and me!! Drool1

No new posts 26-01-2008 23:03 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Toneman

Gotten from Kyle??

No new posts 26-01-2008 23:04 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Sosai X Sosai X is a Male
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Edit: Nothing to see here. I decided I didn't want to lower my standards.

Cheers,
Tim

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sosai X on 27-01-2008 at 02:29.
No new posts 26-01-2008 23:39 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
quote:

Gotten from Kyle??

Sorry, I don't get it. Who is Kyle?

Cheers,
Tim

No new posts 26-01-2008 23:40 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

A character from Tone's Disorder in the House fic.

No new posts 26-01-2008 23:53 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
A character from Tone's Disorder in the House fic.

Ah, that explains why I didn't get the joke. I haven't read it.

Cheers,
Tim

No new posts 27-01-2008 00:04 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

Well you need to read it. It's good. It's damn good.
or so FB says,,,,

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 27-01-2008 00:22 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Well you need to read it. It's good. It's damn good.
or so FB says,,,,

As a general rule - I don't go near Gatch fanfic (course there are always exceptions - waves to TJ and Springie). I have enough fanfic (or original fiction even) to read for my other sites that I come here to get away from it all.

Cheers,
Tim

No new posts 27-01-2008 00:38 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

Its on ff.net. Go there and read it...lol

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 27-01-2008 00:40 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
katsesama
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

Hey! The only ones who should be enjoying the Condor's nipples this week are FB and me!! Drool1

Well, that settles THAT! I'm a Swan!

No new posts 27-01-2008 02:19 katsesama is offline Send an Email to katsesama Search for Posts by katsesama Add katsesama to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
quote:
Oh no... The red side is tempting me now... Do I go back?? Maybe after the week is up.... I'm having too much fun as the Condor right now...

Must... not... comment..... Rofl

No new posts 27-01-2008 02:26 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelina
Did someone say nipples?

Ooh! We have an Ego! And a nipple-loving Ego at that!!!!! Mosh

No new posts 27-01-2008 02:27 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by katsesama
quote:
quote:

WTG Katsesama!!!!! And I love your reasoning!!!! Big Grin

(Now just stay away from *this* Condor's nipples, if you don't mind... Wink )

No new posts 27-01-2008 02:29 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
katsesama
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
Originally posted by katsesama
quote:
quote:

WTG Katsesama!!!!! And I love your reasoning!!!! Big Grin

(Now just stay away from *this* Condor's nipples, if you don't mind... Wink )

Hee hee. I think you're safe. There's a reason my Katse's always female, too. I'm disturbingly straight.

Now, Toneman may have a problem... Winknudge

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by katsesama on 27-01-2008 at 02:38.
No new posts 27-01-2008 02:38 katsesama is offline Send an Email to katsesama Search for Posts by katsesama Add katsesama to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  6  7  [8]  9  10  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (18): « first ...  « previous  6  7  [8]  9  10  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: