Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Gatch, BotP, G-Force site finally DONE!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatch, BotP, G-Force site finally DONE!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
katsesama
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-12-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Toneman
I appreciate the links. I only want the pics for personal use, like on my desktop. I don't have a myspace page, or a livejournal or a blog... (one of the few remaining people on this planet... Truly we are a dying breed....) This may sound bad, but I'm greedy. You got anymore comic art?? Other than what's on the website I mean??? Poke Poke I'm pretty sure you do... I won't show a soul. I promise.... Pleeeease?!?!?! :: Big puppy dog eyes..::
Is it working???

Erm...not as well you might be hoping, I'm afraid.

You have to remember, I teach. I am used to being begged, poked, implored, and even threatened, and I'm a ROCK. rock

Sorry, but I feel like this Sick1 when I say yes to all the requests I get. Not trying to be a Cow

If you tell me very specifically what you're looking for (Ken? Joe? Jun? Birdstyle? Civvies? Something else?), I can keep it in mind next time I do desktops (and there are already some from the comics in the Desktops section) when I have some time. I will warn you, I don't have any of the Red Impulse stuff from the Ken one-shot (though I think there's some RI included in the one page from the one-shot that's in the comics section of the Gallery).

Otherwise, your best bet is to get some of the comics and start scanning... Animeparty

Using psychology in your fanfic? WritersGuidetoPsychology.com

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by katsesama on 23-01-2008 at 04:42.
No new posts 23-01-2008 04:38 katsesama is offline Send an Email to katsesama Search for Posts by katsesama Add katsesama to your Buddy List
katsesama
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
Hmmm, I think Wendy's site was the first site I found too. But I know I found Katsesama's soon after that. I think yours was the one I spent most time on though... And I remember thinking "I wonder how long this site has been under construction!" Happy

Oh, LOL -- you found it during the year Joe was on the front page muttering about me taking so long to finish? Normally major site overhauls take about 3 months, but this has been an extremely difficult year for me health-wise, so I got sidetracked during the last few weeks it would have taken me to finish it...and only finished it -- finally -- in December...

So yeah, that was kind of embarrassingly long. Abduct3

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by katsesama on 23-01-2008 at 04:47.
No new posts 23-01-2008 04:46 katsesama is offline Send an Email to katsesama Search for Posts by katsesama Add katsesama to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by katsesama
quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
Hmmm, I think Wendy's site was the first site I found too. But I know I found Katsesama's soon after that. I think yours was the one I spent most time on though... And I remember thinking "I wonder how long this site has been under construction!" Happy

Oh, LOL -- you found it during the year Joe was on the front page muttering about me taking so long to finish? Normally major site overhauls take about 3 months, but this has been an extremely difficult year for me health-wise, so I got sidetracked during the last few weeks it would have taken me to finish it...and only finished it -- finally -- in December...

So yeah, that was kind of embarrassingly long. Abduct3

That is when I found it as well. I wondered how long the image had been up there, but I really liked it as well.
It had me laughing everytime I went to your page.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 23-01-2008 at 04:50.
No new posts 23-01-2008 04:50 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer

I remember when you had the frames/no frames set up.. I never understood what the big deal was with that.... But this is great.. It's like I'm talking to a long lost sensei that I never knew was there. If I had known that was your site, I would have said something alot sooner....

As far as the pics.. I'm all about a good fight scene....
Right now, I got the one of Ken kicking that piolt in the face, and the rest of the team swarming around him...

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 23-01-2008 05:17 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Sosai X Sosai X is a Male
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Wow, I go offline for a bit and look all the messages I miss... by the time I catch up I will be behind again. Smile

quote:
Originally posted by Toneman
I remember when you had the frames/no frames set up.. I never understood what the big deal was with that....

Some of the older browsers had trouble with frames so it was a good idea to offer both options (thumbs up to Katsesama for doing just that). Course these days frames are pretty much considered obsolete. In fact the use of frames will likely hurt your Google ranking since Google doesn't register them properly for their search engine listings (same for sites that use all Flash content).

Back on topic - Katsesama's site is indeed fantastic! Or should I say, "Katsesama no webu ga saikou desu yo!"*

* "Katsesama's Website is the Best!"

Cheers,
Tim

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sosai X on 23-01-2008 at 19:50.
No new posts 23-01-2008 19:49 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

Amen, brother. I second that.

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 23-01-2008 21:32 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by katsesama
Oh, LOL -- you found it during the year Joe was on the front page muttering about me taking so long to finish?

Yep! I thought it was a great placeholder. Cracked me up everytime I went to the site! Condor

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 24-01-2008 00:08 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
katsesama
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I changed the front page image when I uploaded the new site, but since I also changed the URL, I figured I'd better leave some version of it up for a while to help people orient. Maybe after a year or so I'll change it -- ha ha.

Toneman, I added some desktops for you to the Gallery part of the site. I had a few I'd done a long time ago, and a few others I'd done for myself, so I just posted them all.

When I first created the site in 1995, frames were the only way to navigate with a nav bar -- oh, how the web has changed (thank goodness!). It was ridiculous to have frames still on the site, but I had hoped to eventually take it down after I created the Flash version. Just turned out that Flash sites kind of died out (for good reason, they were a pain to load and search engines couldn't index them), so I had to do something new.

Part of the problem was I did the first version/s of the site to learn HTML on the job, and the second version (Flash) while I was out of work/working crappy odd jobs for a year; this time I had to squeeze it in around Real Life. Smile

It was nice to finally break away from the old and bring in something fresh and new. Thank you to you all for the kind, kind words! And I even got it in Japanese! *swoon*

Daisy1 Daisy1 Daisy1

No new posts 26-01-2008 19:52 katsesama is offline Send an Email to katsesama Search for Posts by katsesama Add katsesama to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

Thank you soooo much!!!
your finger.... huh huh...

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 26-01-2008 20:05 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: