Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Australia Day
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Australia Day
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
I like the way Tim got everyone to stare at Zark's groin area... ROFL 2

Tim has everyone checknig out Zark's "unit"....
huh-huh huh-huh

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 26-01-2008 19:25 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
damieon damieon is a Male
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-01-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

what exactly is austrila day?

No new posts 26-01-2008 19:32 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

Matt is that you?!?!?!?
Damien???

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 26-01-2008 19:35 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Australia day (26th Jan) is a public holiday where australians come together as a nation to celebrate what's great about Australia and being Australian. It's the day to reflect on what we have achieved and what we can be proud of in our great nation.

Least that is the official reasons. I am sure some of the residents aussies can give you their take on it.

No new posts 26-01-2008 19:36 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

I think I know this damien guy. I turned him onto Gatch. He's here cause I sent him here....lol If it's the same guy I'm thinking of....

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 26-01-2008 19:37 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Oh, Tone my congratulations for corrupting...er converting people to Gatch

Hello there Demieon!welcome

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by amyltrer on 26-01-2008 at 19:43.
No new posts 26-01-2008 19:42 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

You know new people are always welcome Tone.

Hi Damieon!

No new posts 26-01-2008 19:44 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
damieon damieon is a Male
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-01-2008

spacer

yea this asshole turned me onto gatchaman still kind of learning about it though so don't freak on any questions lol. and yea tone its me!!!!!!! oh and I guess hi to all of you to lol

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by damieon on 26-01-2008 at 19:48.
No new posts 26-01-2008 19:47 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
Australia day (26th Jan) is a public holiday where australians come together as a nation to celebrate what's great about Australia and being Australian. It's the day to reflect on what we have achieved and what we can be proud of in our great nation.

Least that is the official reasons. I am sure some of the residents aussies can give you their take on it.

You got it FB! We come out actually show we can be Patriotic...the city is packed with people and we even get out a flag...it's the Day that Captain Cook arrived here...People who apply to become citizens get a ceremony on the 26th Jan, so it happens on that day.

(It's like America's 4th July is for them.)

See FB I knew you'd love us...you even know our nation day of celebration... so you in!!! We're still celebrating there are events on in Sydney all weekend.

No new posts 26-01-2008 20:53 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Hello Damieon!!!!welcome

No new posts 26-01-2008 20:54 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Sosai X
quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
Hey guys, I'm sure Zark must have a red button too! Smile

He does! It is in his groin area. Just check my avatar to see.

Big Grin

Oh my.....pound pound pound

I think my retinas just exploded!

No new posts 26-01-2008 20:57 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

Hi Damieon!! Welcome and join in this insanity!

Ow My eyes hurt and I see....SPOTS!

Oh the humanity!

No new posts 26-01-2008 21:01 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

Yes, Damien... Welcome to the mad house!!!!! All hazing is directed to the rubber room.

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 26-01-2008 21:12 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

I;ve been a bit quiet, but I had a nice lazy Australia Day and culminated by doing the "Aussie" thing and having lamb chops for dinner......

And if you want to see our annual "Lamb Rant" - here it is: http://www.vidilife.com/video_play_31925...s_Lamb_rant.htm

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 26-01-2008 22:10 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Maddy! Smooch2 Good to see you around, baybee!

Damien, huh? Why am I having deja vu? Are you sure you're not another of Tone's alter egos? Welcome to the fold...and yes, I am frightened another red Impulse is around...another guy to kick my Eagle-y butt...EEP!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 26-01-2008 22:25 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Hi Damien! Welcome to the boards. Tone has warned you...uh, I mean, told you about our madness here, hasn't he?? Bonkers3

<Hino sighs as she takes notice that Damien is another Red Squadron.>

Looks like there will be no rest for me next week! Hmmm, maybe I should stay Swan. Nono1

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 26-01-2008 23:26 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Hi Damieon! Nice to see a new face!

No new posts 27-01-2008 02:22 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi Maddy, we had a quiet one this year for the first time in about 10 years we weren't off to a party or hosting a BBQ at home... I noitced my flag is a bit dusty and needs an iron...hows your looking Lol2

Damn it...my green and gold clothes are in the wash!

I think the only time I have dressed up in green and gold was during the Sydney Olympics when I went to the beach volley ball at Bondi Beach (I had free tickets and my only complaint was that it was for the womens finals not the mens...damn!)

No new posts 27-01-2008 03:33 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
I like the way Tim got everyone to stare at Zark's groin area... ROFL 2

He has one...oh thats scary!

No new posts 27-01-2008 05:07 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Good to see you Maddy! Huggles

No new posts 27-01-2008 10:02 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
« previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (5): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: