Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » A Very Special Challenge
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (18): « first ...  « previous  3  4  [5]  6  7  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A Very Special Challenge
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

So we have lost our resident RI hmm?

That Condor is addictive!

No new posts 25-01-2008 21:10 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Don't put all your eggs in that basket.... When the week is up, you might get something worse than Red Impulse...... I might be a zark when all is said and done....

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 25-01-2008 21:14 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Yuki Yuki is a Female
Honoured Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-08-2001

spacer

Hee.. hee.. thanks TJ for the tips.. So that's how you do it eh? Cheers

I'll head over there right now..

Yuki

No new posts 25-01-2008 21:59 Yuki is offline Send an Email to Yuki Homepage of Yuki Search for Posts by Yuki Add Yuki to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: n/a YIM Screenname: n/a
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Toneman
i think i might stay with this one for a while.... This is growing on me......lol

Condor suits you, Toneman. Cheeky

No new posts 25-01-2008 22:09 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Look like you figured it out, Yuki! thumbsup2

No new posts 25-01-2008 22:09 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by kimiko
I must admit that the new avatars are really messing my head up....I have to look twice to see who's writing what! Thinking

ITA, Kimi! I didn't realize how much I relied on everyone's avatars when reading posts! Happy

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 26-01-2008 01:06 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
WHoo hoo, Hino! I had a feeling you might choose the Swan.

And don't worry... this Condor's got your back... Big Grin

Thanks, TJ! Funny how I always choose the persona less taken! But at least now I can have the Eagles and Condors watching my back!

No new posts 26-01-2008 01:09 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
Its actually a bit weird being one of the few swans left here lol

Well, FB, you now have me as a co-Swan! You are willing to share the Eagle and Condor, aren't you??

No new posts 26-01-2008 01:10 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
WHoo hoo, Hino! I had a feeling you might choose the Swan.

And don't worry... this Condor's got your back... Big Grin

Thanks, TJ! Funny how I always choose the persona less taken! But at least now I can have the Eagles and Condors watching my back!

N/P Hino! And I hope you enjoy all of the Eagle/Condor attention this week! Smooch2

No new posts 26-01-2008 01:10 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Yeah, Yuki is joining the Eagle clan! So now are the Eagles the majority here?

Hmmm, interesting development! I went from being one of the only Eagles to the Eagles being in the majority! Hino wonders if anyone will stay Eagle when the week is over....

No new posts 26-01-2008 01:11 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

You never know! Now that everyone is trying something new... Big Grin

No new posts 26-01-2008 01:18 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
Its actually a bit weird being one of the few swans left here lol

Well, FB, you now have me as a co-Swan! You are willing to share the Eagle and Condor, aren't you??

Ahhh yes...Hino is now a lovely Swan...fits you nicely, baybee! Don't worry...*this* Eagle doesn't ignore Swans...unlike our Ken...maybe I can give him lessons!!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 26-01-2008 at 01:51.
No new posts 26-01-2008 01:50 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Ken: "What did I do?"

Jun: crosses arms and taps foot "It's what you *didn't* do..."

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 26-01-2008 at 02:02.
No new posts 26-01-2008 01:50 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

And this Eagle only wants to be loved.

No new posts 26-01-2008 01:52 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Animeluv We love you, CD!

No new posts 26-01-2008 02:03 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Thank you Springie, I needed to hear that right at that minute.
I was just peaking to someone and was feeling very blue and unloved.

No new posts 26-01-2008 02:05 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Thank you Springie, I needed to hear that right at that minute.
I was just peaking to someone and was feeling very blue and unloved.

Never doubt that you are loved here, CD!!!!!! Huggles Huggles Huggles !!!!!

No new posts 26-01-2008 02:43 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer

Yes we love you CD.....

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 26-01-2008 02:45 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

Huggles We love our Owl (or young Eagle for this week)!!

No new posts 26-01-2008 03:23 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

I love it CD!!! Your a child Eagle...its so cute!!!

So is the son of the Swan and the Ealge???

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 26-01-2008 at 03:30.
No new posts 26-01-2008 03:30 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  3  4  [5]  6  7  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (18): « first ...  « previous  3  4  [5]  6  7  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: