Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » A Very Special Challenge
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (18): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  6  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A Very Special Challenge
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Have changed the avatar again. This is fits better my signature! Devil1

No new posts 25-01-2008 17:41 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Amy I am surprised to see you pick hakase... this is interesting indeed.....

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 25-01-2008 17:44 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
Well....a Condors woman is a Devilstar...

Ebony the Devilstar looks at the Condors...she holds in her hand a bunch of blood red roses....

"Here, catch these..." she calls out and tosses a rose at each of them..."

"Right back atcha!" hisses TJ, tossing a feather shuriken at Ebony, slicing the rose bomb cleanly in two as it hurtles toward the former Swan. The incendiary device falls to the ground, setting off an explosion that covers the escape of the Devilstar.

"Next time..." growls TJ...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 25-01-2008 at 18:08.
No new posts 25-01-2008 18:04 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
Swan Jun out!! Smile

WHoo hoo, Hino! I had a feeling you might choose the Swan.

And don't worry... this Condor's got your back... Big Grin

No new posts 25-01-2008 18:05 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
you know what would be interesting.

If everyone had to be RI and post nice things about him for a week. Wonder who would break first
*TJ raises hand*

Me. Definitely me.

No new posts 25-01-2008 18:06 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by kimiko
I must admit that the new avatars are really messing my head up....I have to look twice to see who's writing what! Thinking

So join in, Kimi!!!!! Come on, try someone else for a week...

The Condor is asking you nicely... Cheeky

No new posts 25-01-2008 18:07 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
Have changed the avatar again. This is fits better my signature! Devil1

ITA, Amy. This *completely* suits you! But somehow, I was expecting you to be a Devilstar...

No new posts 25-01-2008 18:08 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Yuki Yuki is a Female
Honoured Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-08-2001

spacer

Ah... this looks like fun.. How do we play again?

Yuki

No new posts 25-01-2008 18:19 Yuki is offline Send an Email to Yuki Homepage of Yuki Search for Posts by Yuki Add Yuki to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: n/a YIM Screenname: n/a
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

why wasnt amy a devilstar to begin with instead of a gallacter??

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 25-01-2008 18:20 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

You pick an alignment, and an avatar, and go with it Yuki....

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 25-01-2008 18:21 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Have to say this new Avatar certainly suits you Amy and you are right it does suit the signature better.

No new posts 25-01-2008 18:30 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Toneman
You pick an alignment, and an avatar, and go with it Yuki....

You can pick you 'Gatch Clan' in your profile, under Edit Options'.

No new posts 25-01-2008 18:35 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Its actually a bit weird being one of the few swans left here lol

No new posts 25-01-2008 18:38 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Don't worry, FB! We'll all be back next week!

No new posts 25-01-2008 18:40 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Unless you fall in love with your new personas!

No new posts 25-01-2008 18:44 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Bwahahaha...Amy...your new persona is hilarious...and scary!!

Yeah, Yuki is joining the Eagle clan! So now are the Eagles the majority here?

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 25-01-2008 20:26 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Condors are leading by 1 (10)

Followed by Swans and Eagles on 9 and Zark on 4!

Ok where are those explosives and were are those damn tincans hiding!

No new posts 25-01-2008 20:48 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Yuki
Ah... this looks like fun.. How do we play again?

Yuki

Whoo hoo! Go Yuki!!! Lots of Condors and Eagles this week!

Don't forget to go to your Profile (top left button on the page) and then Edit Options. Go to the bottom of the page and pick your Gatch Clan as Eagle.

No new posts 25-01-2008 20:52 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Toneman
why wasnt amy a devilstar to begin with instead of a gallacter??

I think she wanted to pick Ego, but that wasn't an option.

No new posts 25-01-2008 20:52 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

i think i might stay with this one for a while.... This is growing on me......lol

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 25-01-2008 21:06 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  6  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (18): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  6  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: