Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » A Very Special Challenge
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (18): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A Very Special Challenge
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh I don't have to think, I *know*...
I am in command now, Condor...mwhahahahahahha...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 25-01-2008 02:33 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
WOOT! It looks like CD is joining me in the Eagle clan! We can rule the roost together CD!!

Well I will let you rule.
Cloud looks at herself in white and blue. Then back at TJ.
You know I am not really sure this suits me.
Kind of hard to play this Eagle when I have a much younger Eagle and much more insecure Eagle I am channeling in my ficcie.

I will try this on for a day or so and see what happens though.

No new posts 25-01-2008 02:37 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

CD, if you're going to try this out, you need to change your alignment. Go to Edit Options in your profile.

Your siggie probably should go on hiatus as well. Wink

No new posts 25-01-2008 02:39 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh don't leave me, CD! I think you make a great Eagle!! Smooch2

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 25-01-2008 02:39 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Oh I don't have to think, I *know*...
I am in command now, Condor...mwhahahahahahha...

Talk to the cablegun, Baybee! The Condor does that she wants. Hopefully, your interests and mine coincide. Wink

Now, where are the sexy Swannies????

No new posts 25-01-2008 02:39 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer

So, Which eagle are you gonna be with,TJ??

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 25-01-2008 02:40 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
CD, if you're going to try this out, you need to change your alignment. Go to Edit Options in your profile.

Your siggie probably should go on hiatus as well. Wink

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, I am getting to that TJ.

You Condors are all the same, always pushing us Ealges. (and Owl's) around.

No new posts 25-01-2008 02:42 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Depends which one suits me better... Big Grin

I have to say that I have an attachment to Springie, though. Her firey red hair compliments a Condor's tempermant. But CD is terrific too... so tough to choose...

No new posts 25-01-2008 02:43 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

We should let the eagles pick thier teams, so I can get a complex from getting picked last....

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 25-01-2008 02:45 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Cloud turns to TJ, "You happy now?"

No new posts 25-01-2008 02:46 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Oooo...Oooo...pick me, pick me! We can go on the prowl together.... Minigun

No new posts 25-01-2008 02:46 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

i think you get to pick, springie... you are an eagle now after all....

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 25-01-2008 02:48 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Who says we need to pick at all?

Eagle logic says "let's all be friends, and fight the foe together."

No new posts 25-01-2008 02:48 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

You're trying to use eagle logic on a condor?!?!?! It's no fun unless someone's pissed off....

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 25-01-2008 02:53 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yes. Condors submit to Eagle logic. Maybe not willingly, but the do.

Until they are out of sight of the Eagle and then Condor's usually go off and do their own thing.

No new posts 25-01-2008 03:13 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer

Just making a suggestion... Cheeky

No new posts 25-01-2008 03:20 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Oooo...Oooo...pick me, pick me! We can go on the prowl together.... Minigun

I love prowling with you... Just promise not to pick a fight with me in the alleyway and I'll promise not to plant a homing device in my cablegun when I lend it to you. Cheeky

Those Galactors had better watch out...

No new posts 25-01-2008 03:22 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Who says we need to pick at all?

Eagle logic says "let's all be friends, and fight the foe together."

The more people to spill Galactor blood, the better....

No new posts 25-01-2008 03:22 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Yes. Condors submit to Eagle logic. Maybe not willingly, but the do.

Until they are out of sight of the Eagle and then Condor's usually go off and do their own thing.

CD, I think you have the Condors down to a T.

Just no one show me any puppies. Wink

No new posts 25-01-2008 03:23 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:

Just making a suggestion... Cheeky

Not Eagle enough for you?

I told you I was not good at this role.

No new posts 25-01-2008 03:23 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (18): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: