Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Some pics from my trip
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Some pics from my trip
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Some pics from my trip Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Okay, obviously this isn't all of them, but a few people asked to see some. So here we go.... a Gatchy travelogue...

First of all... chocolate body paint (held by Ebony)!!!! Unfortunately, I had the cr*ppy camera because DH took the good one and this camera had no focus... so it's a bit blurry. Sorry guys.

Next, when we arrived in Sydney for our first night, we were exhausted. It was New Year's and we were going to go see the fireworks, but the red eye flight had us beat. We took a nap, and woke up to a fabulous goodie bag that Ivory Eagle had dropped by the hotel. Immediately we tore into it, and the resulting carnage is now legend. Here are some of the remnants of the feast...

Thanks Ebony for that fabulous bag of goodies when we most needed it!!!!

When we returned to Sydney and actually met Ebony and Ivory (and little Swannie Girl) IRL, they immediately took us around the place, showing us some cool stuff. My Condor children of course developed an immediate interest in any gun they saw.

Is this thing a part of the Solar Shifter Plan?

Later on, Ebony took us to the Customs House, where they have a huge model of downtown Sydney under a plexiglass floor.

Whee! I'm a mecha storming the city!!!

At the Sydney Maritime Museum the next day, we toured two ships and a submarine.

My little Eagle-turned-Condor reaches for the 'Fire' button on the sub.

That afetrnoon we went by the Chinese Gardens and my kids got to dress up in Chinese costmes and run around the gardens. Mon son LOVED the weapons that came with his costume.

I'll get you, Galactor Scum!

Why is this feather shuriken so big?

My little Eagle mistakes Ivory Eagle for a Galactor spy.

Jumping ahead... on the cruise ship one night I ordered a whilte chocolate mousse dessert... and it shows up looking like a Swan!

It was quite yummy, too!

Lastly, when we were in Rotorua, New Zealand, I spotted these and dragged DH over to give me the camera so i could take a picture.

Ebony Swans!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 25-01-2008 at 00:01.
No new posts 25-01-2008 00:01 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

That is great. But wheres the pic of you in the bikini??? Poke

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 25-01-2008 00:04 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Beautiful piccies TJ,
It looks like you had a great time.
Love the Swan dessert,

No new posts 25-01-2008 00:11 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Toneman
That is great. But wheres the pic of you in the bikini??? Poke

Um.... that's for DH's eyes only... Big Grin

No new posts 25-01-2008 00:17 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Sosai X Sosai X is a Male
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
RE: Some pics from my trip Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Why is this feather shuriken so big?

She looks so cute in that outfit - especially with the glasses on. She could be her own anime series in the making. Wink

quote:
My little Eagle mistakes Ivory Eagle for a Galactor spy.

You sure your little eagle isn't working for Galactor? Heh heh, I like the look on the Asian woman's face who is watching all of this go down.

quote:
Ebony Swans!

Very nice. Hey Ebony, did you want this turned into an avatar? *grin*

Cheers,
Tim

No new posts 25-01-2008 00:44 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer

Your son looks like he's thouroughly enjoying himself...

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 25-01-2008 00:51 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh trust me... my kids are very anti-Galactor... they're all over the Undead and Darth Vader, but mention Galactor and they scream about how they have to destroy them. Big Grin

As for the avatar... great idea, Tim! I have another shot that you could use too, if Ebony wants it.

No new posts 25-01-2008 00:51 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

We all had a great time...DH talks about the kids...
They looked so cute all dressed up when we were walking around the gardens...

And how thoughtful! I like the black Swans!!!! See now you know why red is my Favourite colour, look at the beaks!

No new posts 25-01-2008 00:58 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

The willy whistles in the background turned out OK...you must have been focusing on them! Lol2

No new posts 25-01-2008 01:00 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Oh TJ, those pics are fabulous! It looks like so much fun! The kids look so cute in their costumes, too!! Roman

Little   in the making... Cheeky

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 25-01-2008 at 01:01.
No new posts 25-01-2008 01:00 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Sosai X Sosai X is a Male
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Oh trust me... my kids are very anti-Galactor... they're all over the Undead and Darth Vader, but mention Galactor and they scream about how they have to destroy them. Big Grin

As for the avatar... great idea, Tim! I have another shot that you could use too, if Ebony wants it.

LOL! Good for the kids. Wait a minute... what am I saying? I'm on the side of Galactor here. *grin*

Feel free to post or email me the pics and I can see what I can come up with and then we can let Ebony decide if she wants to use them or not. Wink

Cheers,
Tim

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sosai X on 25-01-2008 at 01:06.
No new posts 25-01-2008 01:05 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Springie, I can totally see your little Jinpei attacking everyone with the spear too!

We got a very NON-PC pic of him stabbing a reclining Buddha too, but I didn't want to offend anyone by posting them. He had no idea what the statue was supposed to represent.

And yes, Toneman, ANYTHING to do with weapons is a big hit with both of my kids.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 25-01-2008 at 01:28.
No new posts 25-01-2008 01:08 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Hahaha...I don't know if I would dare to give my Jinpei a spear...Erm1 Eek6

I know my little Swannie would have her hands on her hips trying to keep him in check...she just loves to correct him...such an annoying little sister...teehee

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 25-01-2008 01:16 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

TJ the pics are great its easy to see that you had a wonderful time there.

No new posts 25-01-2008 11:49 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

Those are great pics TJ...I'm glad everyone had a good time!

No new posts 25-01-2008 13:14 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Oh, TJ. The pictures are great. You and the kids must have had great fun!

No new posts 25-01-2008 14:48 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

We have fun wherever we go. But of course, the most fun was hanging out with Ebony! Smooch2

No new posts 25-01-2008 18:01 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

I just hope I get to meet up with some of the aussie Gatch crowd when I am there in October

No new posts 25-01-2008 18:35 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Pics look great TJ, and I'm glad to hear you had a wonderful time.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 26-01-2008 00:10 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

Awesome pics, TJ! Thanks so much for sharing!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 26-01-2008 01:21 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: