Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Film Flam » I am Legend...and no I'm not talking about the Condor..grins..
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I am Legend...and no I'm not talking about the Condor..grins..
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
I am Legend...and no I'm not talking about the Condor..grins.. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I just watched the movie I am legend and for some reason it was creepy...I found it more ....how do I put the emotions in words...it creeped me out more that A Vampire movie...

I went to go outside(because it's dark here at the moment and I looked around for one those creepy rabies people, I expected one to jump out at me!Scary, I haven't seen a movie that made me do that in a long time!)

It didn't help that it reflected a bad dream that I had the night before...and I didn't know anything about the movie...but creepy dreams and then movies..dodooddoo...Twighlight Zone...

I have never been to New York, but man did it look good for a movie set!!!

It was deep in a way...but then I like deep...and comedy depending on the mood...

For some reason I could see the Condor in a situation like that....or the Eagle...all alone but never leaving the mission they started out on....Taking on the Enemy head on and dying if it was the only way to defeat them and bring about a cure...

Anyone else seen it????

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 20-01-2008 at 10:58.
No new posts 20-01-2008 10:52 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

thanks for ruining it for me... I wanted to see it, but now I don't have to since you told me how it ends...lol

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 20-01-2008 14:56 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Aelia Aelia is a Female
Just popping in

I am a Galactor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-01-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Well, no. I don't have much interest in watching the film...at least not until after I've picked up the book and read it. That way I can make a comparison of the two. Bounce2

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Aelia on 20-01-2008 at 17:31.
No new posts 20-01-2008 17:28 Aelia is offline Send an Email to Aelia Search for Posts by Aelia Add Aelia to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Okishu
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Haven't seen it...but now I'm scared to...don't want nightmares! Eek7

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 20-01-2008 18:01 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Toneman
thanks for ruining it for me... I wanted to see it, but now I don't have to since you told me how it ends...lol

I didn't say how it ends Tone...just the plot lines, you'd still have to watch it to find out how it was concluded,,,Wink2

No new posts 20-01-2008 21:54 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

I we get movies months after the states gets them, I thought one of you might have seen it thats all...

I would say it's more like a thriller...But if you watch it....when he's getting around the city in the red race car and the shot gun hunting...that is soooo Condor, and i could see Joe being the only one left....

You know some times I read the book and then compare it to much to the movie, reading is more personal because it's your interpretation not someone else's idea.

You I think thats what it is that I like about some fic reviews. The reader tells you what they got out of it, because what you see and they see could be different..

Aelia...you made think of that....mmm

No new posts 20-01-2008 21:59 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Geez, Springie, looks like you have a low spooky tolerance.

BTW, Ebony, if you want a movie that'll give you the creeps try the Exorcism of Emily Rose. I woke up at 3.am the night I saw it (because the neighbours above were listening music aloud). That was creepy. I even had some nightmares few nights after but that was all!

No new posts 21-01-2008 17:12 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm not into horror movies, I have a good enough imagination that I don't need them to spook me out any more than a well done thriller can...LOL

No new posts 22-01-2008 00:15 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

I prefer the psychological thrillers, rather than all out gore-fests too Ebony. One of my favs is 'The Shining'. Though I thought the movie was great, I found the book more so. I remember being alone at home, in my room reading it, and the wind blew the door open ever so slowly......and I just about hit the roof!

No new posts 22-01-2008 15:03 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Eek6 Poltergeist...that's the movie that freaked me out...ghosts and the occult freak me out more than anything, though...but yet I am fascinated...I am addicted to watching Ghost hunters now... Ghost2

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 22-01-2008 20:55 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Steven King's horrors got me caught. Especially IT!

No new posts 22-01-2008 21:37 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Eek6 Poltergeist...that's the movie that freaked me out...ghosts and the occult freak me out more than anything, though...but yet I am fascinated...I am addicted to watching Ghost hunters now... Ghost2

It is the ghosts and the occult that highly interests me, which I guess, is why I have so much of them in my universe.
IMO 90% of ghosts are friendly spirits. If they want to communicate with you it is in a friendly way. (and that is only likely to happen if you are 'open' to spirits) The other 10% may be more aggressive. To me this is no worse than living people. So, your chance of finding a ghost that is trying to hurt you is as likely as some living person attempting to hurt or injure you. To me, nothing to be scared of at all.

Occult .... Well I am uncertain of what I feel. I think in the terms of White occults and Dark occults. The darker ones can be dangerous the white ones can be useful and again you have to be willing to be open to the idea of 'it', what ever 'it'* is, for it to work.

*"It": could be something simple like intuition, astrology, a person reading their horoscopes, right into, believing in witches and the use of spells and potions. I suspect ESP powers could also be put under the term occult as well.

Anyways this is off topic: everyone was talking about horror movies and thrillers. Back to your talk.

No new posts 22-01-2008 22:05 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

I love psychological thrillers. Sixth Sense is one of my faves, though Signs scared the crap out of me... Everytime I think about that scene where the kids are having the party and the "thing" walks across the yard....

I'll never forget when I saw that movie... I saw it with some friends and then went back home - alone - to my dark house. Yeah, I got a lot of sleep that night!!!

But the whole ghost/spirit thing... I'm totally into that. I love Ghost Hunters (TAPS is just the coolest if you ask me! I love the Waverly Sanatorium investigations!). I'm even into John Edwards. I just need to be careful when I watch this stuff when I'm home alone at night... Sometimes it freaks me out to no end! Ghost2

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 23-01-2008 01:23 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I used to watch John Edwards and .... I forget her name, but she is on Montel a lot.
I do not think John Edwards is on Canadian TV any more. At least not on the stations I have. Pleased

No new posts 23-01-2008 01:28 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh, Sylvia something. Sylvia Brown?? I'm not into her too much. She asks too many questions, so it makes me think that she's not as psychic as she makes herself out to be.

JE is on Lifetime here in the States. His newest show is called John Edwards Cross Country.

No new posts 23-01-2008 02:05 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yes that is correct. Sylvia Brown?

I do not watch her too much either. Only if I happen to have the time to watch Montel over the summer and she happens to be on. I do not go out of my way to watch her. It just interests me, what a psychic can do or discover.

No new posts 23-01-2008 02:09 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I like John Edwards, too...Ghost Hunters actually had thermal footage of energy leaving a guy and going over to the psychic...it was neat...wonder if they have it on you Tube...I'll check...

No new posts 23-01-2008 02:27 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Here ya go... it's toward the end...the old psychic guy is the creepiest part...

Ghost Hunters Psychic

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 23-01-2008 at 02:41.
No new posts 23-01-2008 02:39 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

I remember that ep!! Of course sitting here now, alone, it's freaking me out a bit, but oh, that's so freaky!

No new posts 23-01-2008 02:58 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

I've never seen that show before, it might not be aired in Aussie...looks creepy though...

I lived a place that really was haunted old mansion when I first moved to Sydney...Think that thermal camera would have been handy back then...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 23-01-2008 at 04:26.
No new posts 23-01-2008 04:25 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
[1]  2  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: