Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » A random thought
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A random thought
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer
A random thought Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Something just occured to me. When the Gatch movie hits next year, We might actually get to have some gatch t shirts and hats and action figures and allllllll kinds of goodies..... Don't get me wrong. I've wanted a Gatch t-shirt since I was 14, but I'm a little worried that the powers that be will ruin our beloved show by flooding the market with all this merch.
It might make it lose some of the magic. How are youse guys prepared to handle all these fairweather fans that come about, and act like they know everything about Gatch cause they saw the movie 20 times?
For all we know, the movie could be the biggest flop ever. But it won't. It'll win the Academy Award fot the best movie ever made. Ever. Knock wood.
We don't know what kind of impact this movie will have. But I'm just going off.
Don't mind me. Let me know what you think.....

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 20-01-2008 06:00 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

But then maybe ti will attract the closet fans...the ones that don't want admit openly that they love BOTP/Gatch...I bet they are the ones that read the fan fiction but don't register on the sites...Sneeky

Tone you maybe surprised...

No new posts 20-01-2008 11:05 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I do wonder how much of an increase in traffic the fansites will have...and i don't care about fairweather fans...we know who the true gatchamaniacs are. Crazy2  

As far as merchandise goes...I can't wait! I am really hoping the numbered shirts come back...I want a #3! Then, all I'll need are the ugly striped bellbottoms...lol

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 20-01-2008 13:14 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

I just want a Condor Joe hat. Thats all. Maybe a Katse T-shirt too... And I would totally buy the action figures.. And yes, I WOULD play with them. I've been waiting forever to play with some Gatch toys...lol

I'm such a dork...

Gatch Eagle Gatch

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Toneman on 20-01-2008 at 14:54.
No new posts 20-01-2008 14:53 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
I do wonder how much of an increase in traffic the fansites will have...and i don't care about fairweather fans...we know who the true gatchamaniacs are. Crazy2  

As far as merchandise goes...I can't wait! I am really hoping the numbered shirts come back...I want a #3! Then, all I'll need are the ugly striped bellbottoms...lol

I too am looking forward to getting my hands on some merchandise. I do not want to pay over seas shipping costs etc for some of those items.

Like the numbered shirts.

No new posts 20-01-2008 21:05 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

Im going to have FUN

Im already predicting the Second Comming of Condor Joe on other sites.

(we know its going to happen...I can say what I like, cant I?)

We can look all initiated and smug in from of the Great UnNumbered and say "I have been waiting for this since 1978" we can.

No new posts 20-01-2008 21:11 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie

TJ showed me her #1 shirt when she was here and it is so cool, and I want one too...I'll get number #1 & 3!!!

No new posts 20-01-2008 22:11 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

we have been waiting a long time indeed....

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 20-01-2008 23:05 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Some much longer than others ...... Youngster.

No new posts 20-01-2008 23:07 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

I'm hoping it'll generate enough interest that Gatch II and F, will be released on DVD - and not just in Japan either!!! Then maybe the entire BoTP series...

I'm thinking merch-wise it'll be like Star Wars. Tons of new stuff flooding the market. Hey, maybe Burger King will bring back the collector glasses (or was that McDonald's??). I'd love to collect all 5! Circle

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 21-01-2008 00:13 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

I can see us all rushing off for kiddies Happy Gatchaman meals at Macca's!!! LOL

I'm hoping it will make them release G2 & fighter in English as well Hino

No new posts 21-01-2008 00:32 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
I'm hoping it'll generate enough interest that Gatch II and F, will be released on DVD - and not just in Japan either!!! Then maybe the entire BoTP series...

I'm thinking merch-wise it'll be like Star Wars. Tons of new stuff flooding the market. Hey, maybe Burger King will bring back the collector glasses (or was that McDonald's??). I'd love to collect all 5! Circle

I would love the see these series on DVD as well Hino.

No new posts 21-01-2008 00:49 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I want any and all merchandise. I want new fans. I don't care if they think they know it all... if they stick around they will see that they don't. ANY publicity is good publicity!

No new posts 21-01-2008 01:10 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Yeah bring em on!!!! The more fans the more likely we are going to get the shows translated into English and teh merchandise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I predict...lots of merchandise and fantastic movie that they want to make a sequel too because it's so popular !Fortuneteller

No new posts 21-01-2008 04:57 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

Ooooh... I didnt think abut Gatch 2 and f....

More food for thought...

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 21-01-2008 05:11 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne

TJ showed me her #1 shirt when she was here and it is so cool, and I want one too...I'll get number #1 & 3 !!![/quote]

LOL, you'll get 13 then! That's not a very lucky number you know.

No new posts 21-01-2008 17:50 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
quote:
TJ showed me her #1 shirt when she was here and it is so cool, and I want one too...I'll get number #1 & 3 !!!

Ahh! But only if she wears them together. Pleased

No new posts 21-01-2008 20:05 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

How would you do that? Would you stitch two halves of the shirt together to make one, or would you just wear one over the other??

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 22-01-2008 06:29 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

When I first read the title of this thread I thought ...oh sh*t! LOL

I would love any and all merch and a full bank account to buy the stuff with! I'm still trying to track down the DVD box sets!

No new posts 22-01-2008 15:52 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
quote:
TJ showed me her #1 shirt when she was here and it is so cool, and I want one too...I'll get number #1 & 3 !!!

Ahh! But only if she wears them together. Pleased

So maybe that's why Jun and Ken were never together!

No new posts 22-01-2008 20:41 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: