Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fic Library] »Fic Discussions » Negotiations II: Choices
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next »  Insert new entry Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Negotiations II: Choices
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thats what I was thinking even after I read the part!!!!

Oh there is more story here Eva...I thing about twists in plots as you might have guessed already about me...

There is still something different in the Eagles behaviour from what I got from the last part of the story...

I have to admit I love to brainstorm over plots...so please excuse me if I get carried away when I like a story. Smile

I just like things that are not all that they seem at times...

Oh what if Jun did was in love with him like it is projected in the series and she finds out he has a girlfriend and gets jealous(I love the Swan, but girls can get jealous when the man they want is with another woman...even nice girls, which makes it more impacting actually.) And Joe is onto him, like you gave the impression that he didn't believe that Ken when he lied to them all...ooohhhh!!! Bad deceptive Ken...angry Condor...jealous Swan and clueless Owl and a suspicious Swallow!!!!

Here I go again!!! Lol

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 13-01-2008 at 09:26.
No new posts 13-01-2008 08:48 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Evangelina Evangelina is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Devilstar.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-12-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Springie saidEven if the Eagle isn't with the Swannie (boohoo)...I really grew to like Aleksandra...and I can totally see Joe hating being a vampire...and resisting it...

Let's see what I get for the fic swap over on the BotP board, but I'm starting to feel the urge to write you a Swannie story where the girl ends up with one of the boys.

I have actually thought off and on for YEARS about writing one in which the Swan decides she's tired of being the sweet submissive girl on the team and takes charge with Ken and everyone else.

And Ken realizes that is soooooo HOT.
Flamebounce

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
I have to admit I love to brainstorm over plots...so please excuse me if I get carried away when I like a story. Smile

I think it's really sweet. And fun! Keep going!

quote:
I just like things that are not all that they seem at times...

Me too.

quote:
Oh what if Jun did was in love with him like it is projected in the series and she finds out he has a girlfriend and gets jealous(I love the Swan, but girls can get jealous when the man they want is with another woman...even nice girls, which makes it more impacting actually.)

You did read Two Factor Theory and The Pulse Plan, right? Wink Speaking of Jun being in love with Ken.

quote:
And Joe is onto him, like you gave the impression that he didn't believe that Ken when he lied to them all...ooohhhh!!! Bad deceptive Ken...angry Condor...jealous Swan and clueless Owl and a suspicious Swallow!!!!

I see Joe as not wanting to know the whole truth because if he knows it he'll have to do something about it. But I set up something pretty intense when I wrote that Joe had found something he hated as much as Galactor. That's serious, baybee! But I don't write what don't feel "true" to me, so...

I see Joe somehow discovering Aleksandra's secret, and Ken's collusion with that. And Joe seeing that as complete betrayal of the team, working with the enemy, if you will, especially since he now associates the Vampire Nation with Galactor. (And of course that splinter that will ally with Galactor still exists. Perhaps that alliance has gone through and now things are more obvious to the world at large.)

I don't see Joe going after Ken with permanent damage in mind, but I can see him deciding to remove Aleksandra and thereby get Ken's head back in the game.

(Does anybody watch Supernatural? There's a Hunter named Gordon whose sister was turned by a vampire, and he killed her rather than accept that his sister had changed in any way. He has a tendency to go after Sam, and Dean [Sam's brother] won't let Gordon touch Sam, because as much as Dean hates monsters, he loves Sam more. So even when Sam has had the potential to become a monster or something less than human, Dean has never abandoned him, even if it would have meant his own life. I see Ken and Joe having that kind of brotherhood, and I think the episode where Joe kills Father Alan rather than let him hurt Ken exemplifies that. Hope that rather long explanation makes sense.)

Eva

No new posts 14-01-2008 08:19 Evangelina is offline Send an Email to Evangelina Search for Posts by Evangelina Add Evangelina to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Your very good at this Eva!!!Pirate
You think your stories through well

It was my warped sense of humour taking over a bit then...it happens occasionally.Some times I just don't take things seriously enough and it gets me into all sorts of trouble...*cheeky grin* Smirk

I suppose it's what happens when you work in a retail lingerie shop for years, and it has a Hanky Panky section...along with the sexy dress up outfits...you should see some of the stuff the buyers get in...talk about kink!!!

I haven't read those stories, but I like your idea of the Swan getting fed up with the boys and taking charge!!!

It will be interesting to see what story you get from the BOTP site fic swap...good luck with that!

And I could see Joe going after Aleksandra too if he found she was a vampire, he'd still smack Ken for lying to him, but then Joe's one for keeping secrets as well isn't he.

No new posts 14-01-2008 08:38 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Ohh, Eva I am so with you on that brotherhood relationship between Ken and Joe.

Willing to kill to protect each other.(Although they are already killers but...) This is where I came up with the feeling that Ken can be just as angry and vicious as Joe.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 14-01-2008 at 13:19.
No new posts 14-01-2008 13:18 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelina
[quote]Springie saidEven if the Eagle isn't with the Swannie (boohoo)...I really grew to like Aleksandra...and I can totally see Joe hating being a vampire...and resisting it...

Let's see what I get for the fic swap over on the BotP board, but I'm starting to feel the urge to write you a Swannie story where the girl ends up with one of the boys.

I have actually thought off and on for YEARS about writing one in which the Swan decides she's tired of being the sweet submissive girl on the team and takes charge with Ken and everyone else.

And Ken realizes that is soooooo HOT.
Flamebounce

Ohhhh, baby... that would soooooo make my day...no, my week...no, maybe my year, even!! Inluv2

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 14-01-2008 21:07 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Springie are you in the fic swap as well as Eva???

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 14-01-2008 at 22:01.
No new posts 14-01-2008 22:00 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Ohh, Eva I am so with you on that brotherhood relationship between Ken and Joe.

Willing to kill to protect each other.(Although they are already killers but...) This is where I came up with the feeling that Ken can be just as angry and vicious as Joe.

I see it more in the screen caps from fighter Ken's real anger taking over him...but he does look at Joe as his brother, I guess everyone takes that as a given.

No new posts 14-01-2008 22:02 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Springie are you in the fic swap as well as Eva???

Yes, I am...and so is TJ...

I am so doomed...the part of my brain used for writing is totally numb...the picture part of my brain took over...I'm hoping it will all come back to me...ugh....

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 14-01-2008 22:12 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Thats one of the reason I didn't go in it, I figured I didn't want to muck up a good idea that someone gave me...but I can't wait to see what other people produce.

Good luck Springie and Eva.

No new posts 15-01-2008 05:59 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

Eva this was great! So entertaining and riveting. I'm a vampire fan too and Lost Boys is one of my favs, along with the half a tree's worth of Anne Rice novels I've got!

I can see Joe going after Aleksandra, but I can also see him stopping short of killing her because of her desire to become human again. To me they have much in common. Both are a product of something they hate and were forced or had no control of and they are trying to make ammends, Joe by defeating Galactor and Aleksandra by finding a cure.

Looking for more....where's Part 1 again?

No new posts 15-01-2008 15:33 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Kimi, to find part one:

Go to the fic library here, and then to Eva's name and you will find Negotiations I listed.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 15-01-2008 at 15:45.
No new posts 15-01-2008 15:45 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Kimi ITA it's a well written story, She even did some piccies for it in Archives...

No new posts 15-01-2008 22:29 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
I see, so the other story I came across was just another Vampire story that just happened to have the Eagle become a vampire...

Ohhhh Ebony, look what I just found and read.
Was this the vampire story you were thinking of?
another vampire story
It is written by Maya Perez and is posted over at the Gatchaman Archives.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 19-01-2008 at 00:53.
No new posts 19-01-2008 00:50 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

cheerleader2
Okay that seemed to get the link to work.
Took three tries though. Lonelylaugh

No new posts 19-01-2008 00:54 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Yep thats it CD!!!! Good work!

No new posts 19-01-2008 01:41 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

It was a very powerful story.
She had some very powerful images.
They are still racing though my mind.

No new posts 19-01-2008 02:06 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Exalted Member

I am a Devilstar.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Thats one of the reason I didn't go in it, I figured I didn't want to muck up a good idea that someone gave me...but I can't wait to see what other people produce.

Good luck Springie and Eva.

Oh Ebony, I would have been proud to have you get my "wish." Besides, what's the most fun about the swap (IMHO) is having to write a story on a particular thing, no excuses. And my request about knocked me over, I was CLUELESS what to do with it when I first got it. That's what's fun, is making it work because it's not an idea you might have had.

CD -- Thank you for finding that other vampire story! Animerose
I can't wait to read it and see what another author did with the concept!

Kimi -- Thank you, thank you!! Hope you like Part 1 and my other stuff if you decide to read it! Animeluv

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Evangelina on 19-01-2008 at 17:35.
No new posts 19-01-2008 17:34 Evangelina is offline Send an Email to Evangelina Search for Posts by Evangelina Add Evangelina to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Hahaha...Eva, I felt the same way when i got my wish...I think I have a rough outline now at least...not sure if it's any good...it's totally something, I've never tried before...of course, i haven't branched out much...most of my stuff is Eagle/ Swan...teehee...

You know, I suspect I may have your wish...just b/c it sounds like you to me...but I can't tell you what it is...Speak no evil Hear no evil See no evil

No new posts 19-01-2008 18:10 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Eva...I do like a challenge, I guess I'll go in the next one I debated and debated when I read the thread on it as to whether I should go in it, the only challenge I have respond to was one by Firebird(and the story I did was OK, but not well thought out...I did in one afternoon on the fly... I thought so anyway thats why it's only here and on F.fic.)

And TJ's Christmas fic challenge. I have one idea...Just an image of Jun decorating the God Pheonix and she even put up a Christmas tree and the only one who loved it was the Swallow...TJ gave me a shove to do something with it...she has a way of doing that with me and getting a response...like I actually do it...LOL

No new posts 20-01-2008 05:21 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Exalted Member

I am a Devilstar.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Well, Springie, if it is mine you got...sorry for giving you a tough one. But not matter whose it is, I can't wait to see what you come up with! Big Grin

quote:
Eva...I do like a challenge, I guess I'll go in the next one I debated and debated when I read the thread on it as to whether I should go in it

I think perhaps if those of us who are doing this one survive it, perhaps we shall have to do another so you can participate, Ebony! I seem to churn out Gatch ff in response to challenges but not other times...

quote:
idea...Just an image of Jun decorating the God Pheonix and she even put up a Christmas tree and the only one who loved it was the Swallow...TJ gave me a shove to do something with it...she has a way of doing that with me and getting a response...like I actually do it...LOL

Well, then we all need to find out TJ's secret with you and add some fuel to the fire! Wink

If we did a fic swap on this board, would you participate? It looks like there are challenges posted on this board fairly frequently, but like I said, a swap has a particular...urgency to it. Or maybe you could help us come up with a super good challenge idea you would be interested in participating in outside of a swap...?

No new posts 20-01-2008 07:29 Evangelina is offline Send an Email to Evangelina Search for Posts by Evangelina Add Evangelina to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next » 
Insert new entry Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: