Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Lets see - I'm back!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « first ...  « previous  5  6  [7]  8  9  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lets see - I'm back!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
Originally posted by Toneman
I resist your stick TJ.... No more smut from Toneman.

That little tease should be enough to keep you happy untill you hound me for more.....

No more smut????

Grumble.... grumble.... now you're out of my good books, Tone. That's not fair to tease. And since you've leaked that there's no more smut, what reason do I have to keep reading Disorder? Wink

Some people call this bribery....Wink2

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 14-01-2008 at 03:07.
No new posts 14-01-2008 03:06 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Or Swan persuasion?

No new posts 14-01-2008 13:03 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Have you notices the stick hasn't been seen in posts of late CD...your safe at least for a short while dear..

No new posts 14-01-2008 22:05 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

That is because, for a while there, I thought Tone had it. Until I learned he had a fake.

And from what I can see TJ is giving me a bit of a break. Until she gets back, finishes her Bird Scramble fic and the Challenge fic, and then I will have to start feeling that stick again.

No new posts 14-01-2008 22:47 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Oh good then you will not see that I just wrote you into the Eagle's lair IF thread until you get back. Big Grin

*cloud sighs in relief*

Ooh.... an IF????

See, this is why i can't go in there. If Ido I will run out of internet time.

But as long asn I'm getting some Condor or Eagle actin, you can count me in.... Big Grin

No new posts 15-01-2008 02:30 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
That is because, for a while there, I thought Tone had it. Until I learned he had a fake.

And from what I can see TJ is giving me a bit of a break. Until she gets back, finishes her Bird Scramble fic and the Challenge fic, and then I will have to start feeling that stick again.

FTR, I finished my Brid cramble fic and mailed it off to Wendy in December.

My current fic is working towards cmpletion and there is a very good chance that I will have finished *(handwriting) it by the time i return.

Now the challenge fic... I have to think about that for a bit and do spme reearch. that may take a few days. And of course, I'll have to give it my own SPECIAL brand of fic flavor.... Angel1

BTW, CD, the reason I haven't been Poke you is because I heard from my sources that you were writing. But if I find out that they were wrong... well, I just discovered a new weapon that Cep has given me... paddling

No new posts 15-01-2008 02:33 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh OH!

Ummm ....... Cloud looks at her story. How is 11 pages so far TJ? With lots of questions for you when you get back.

No new posts 15-01-2008 02:36 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
Oh good then you will not see that I just wrote you into the Eagle's lair IF thread until you get back. Big Grin

*cloud sighs in relief*

Ooh.... an IF????

But as long asn I'm getting some Condor or Eagle actin, you can count me in.... Big Grin

OOOps.
Cloud turns to Hino, Where we supposed to include TJ in the Eagle or Condor Action? I thought she was on vacation.

No new posts 15-01-2008 02:37 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Oh, jeez Cloud... TJ was onto us the whole time! She has a new weapon and everything!!!! Does this mean we have to go back to the ship???

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 15-01-2008 02:38 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I am not sure Hino. since she has not even let us know what to hunt for I am not sure we could find it.

No new posts 15-01-2008 02:45 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I am thinking one of those Uber guns though,that Imi has, not that you know Imi yet.

uberdestructo3000 <----- this is one of those uber guns.

No new posts 15-01-2008 02:47 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

Ok, maybe we'll just wait until she gets back. I think I'm much more interested in our side-mission now. You know, the one that no one has written yet! Wink1

No new posts 15-01-2008 02:48 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

*cloud sighs in relief*

Ooh.... an IF????

No TJ you did not find it, try the Eagle's Lair thread next time. *giggle* Yes you are being stalked, and watched from afar. By at least three of us this time.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 15-01-2008 at 02:53.
No new posts 15-01-2008 02:52 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:

But as long asn I'm getting some Condor or Eagle action, you can count me in.... Big Grin

I'm OK with the Condor, but does Eagle bashing counts as action?

No new posts 15-01-2008 18:24 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

BTW, CD, the reason I haven't been Poke you is because I heard from my sources that you were writing. But if I find out that they were wrong... well, I just discovered a new weapon that Cep has given me... paddling

Oh, no! Seem TJ has found a way to upgrade her whip and stick. Must get one of those paddlings too!

No new posts 15-01-2008 18:25 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
quote:

Oh, no! Seem TJ has found a way to upgrade her whip and stick. Must get one of those paddlings too!

You do not need any more weapons Amy.
You already have Ego's entire arsenal at your hands, when you care to please him. Wink1

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 15-01-2008 at 19:53.
No new posts 15-01-2008 19:53 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Actualy, I have another purpose for those weapons.... Blankaattack Eagle *evilgrin*

No new posts 15-01-2008 20:23 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

This thread is heading towards kink...

No new posts 15-01-2008 22:21 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I can't remember, has this thread not already been there?
We may be just returning to it.

No new posts 15-01-2008 22:27 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

Don't all threads lead to kink??

No new posts 15-01-2008 23:23 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
« first ...  « previous  5  6  [7]  8  9  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (10): « first ...  « previous  5  6  [7]  8  9  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: