Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » *doh!*
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page *doh!*
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
*doh!* Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ya know what I forgot to do on Saturday?

Uhoh2

The lotteries!!! Oh well I'll leave em running so Elvin gets a chance Wink

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 15-06-2004 11:27 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

All right! *buys some tickets*

No new posts 15-06-2004 13:01 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

*also rushes to buy some more!*

So when's the new deadline for this Lottery?

No new posts 15-06-2004 16:35 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

This saturday...as long as I remember! Dork

No new posts 15-06-2004 22:06 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Cep,

does that mean those of us that did by tickets for the weekly draw in time are being overlooked here?

Are the draws no longer weekly?

No new posts 16-06-2004 18:13 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

erm dont think you can say your being overlooked if you bought tickets because.....well your in the lottery Confused

No new posts 16-06-2004 20:56 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

only meant that from point of view that if lottery is weekly and only reason it is still open is an oversight to keep it open for another week where if someone had not brought a ticket due to being away or busy and they go on to win that one. Is that fair?

If having a weekly lottery when you already have so much to do is getting hard to keep up with why not change it to a monthly or bimonthly one?

No new posts 17-06-2004 06:54 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Well, if more people buy into it then it's more prizemoney, so I don't see a problem there.

I don't think there are enough of us here to support a weekly lottery, after a few weeks it'll cease to be used. I think a monthly lottery will have a better chance of lasting longer.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 17-06-2004 07:30 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Ok monthly it is! And with a set jackpot of oo 500? Big Grin

No new posts 17-06-2004 09:05 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

sounds good to me and at least you dont have to worry about it so often

No new posts 17-06-2004 13:32 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oooooh. Definitely like the monthly drawing and the raised jackpot.

No new posts 17-06-2004 19:23 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Sounds all good and fine..but what happened to the June 13th Lottery results?..

I have hitmen to pay off, weapons of mass destruction on order, a tab at the Pink Pussycat to sort out......

Cool

No new posts 20-06-2004 07:54 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

...err.....err.....*runs with large stashes of cash under belt* Burnout

No new posts 20-06-2004 14:41 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Aaaah! You cheat!

Bfg3000

You are so dead!

*chases after Cep, guns blazing*

No new posts 21-06-2004 13:02 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Just the law of averages when you buy 99.9% of the tickets your just in with a chance of winning! Big Grin

No new posts 21-06-2004 13:25 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

*tears up on ticket also picking up a gun chasing after Cep..*

Damn last time I buy into the "willie wonka theory" ..

Damn it ..it worked for little Charlie who bought only one bar of chocolate holding the golden ticket..why the heck didnt it work for me?

Baby

No new posts 22-06-2004 18:27 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

I brought a ticket too for that one Imi

I seem to remember there were two lotteries one in honour of Stardust's Birthday

No new posts 22-06-2004 19:14 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Ah but when you have tremendous buying power your unstopable..Specs

No new posts 22-06-2004 23:41 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

does that mean you won them both Cep?

No new posts 23-06-2004 08:10 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Sure does, I think I bought 8 tickets out of 11 on the stardust and 4 out of 7 on the other Big Grin

I was desperate ya see!

No new posts 23-06-2004 12:05 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: