Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Salutations!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Salutations!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Aelia Aelia is a Female
Just popping in

I am a Galactor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-01-2008

spacer
Salutations! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Well, after a while of joining then just lurking about, I finally decided to actually post. Now I can feel less like a creepy stalker!

Anyway, my name is Aelia. You may call me Aelia. As of now I'm just a jobless almost-seventeen year old girl with way too much time on her hands. Spare time is often used to watch anime (Either owned on DVD/VHS, or on the internet.) I do quite a bit of roleplaying with friends, often they are based on series we all enjoy watching.

I'm relatively new to the Gatchaman series, so I have lots of learning to do. I looked it up partially because of extremely vague memories of G-Force, but mostly because I was genuinely interested in finding out more. I sincerely thank the internet for making all this information easily available to me (and of course, the people who wrote the websites.)

No new posts 10-01-2008 22:58 Aelia is offline Send an Email to Aelia Search for Posts by Aelia Add Aelia to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Okishu
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Welcome Aelia,
welcome
I see you are a Galactor.
Are you going to cause as much trouble on this board as Amy?

Swans, Eagles and Condors prepare yourselves for another assult.

No new posts 10-01-2008 23:06 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wave2

Hi Aelia and welcome! Since you've lurked for a while, I'm sure I don't have to warn you about the insanity that sometimes ensues here... Just jump in with both feet and join the fun!

Hmmm, a 17-year-old Galactor, huh? We better keep her away from Amy. I see an alliance forming here.....

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 10-01-2008 23:13 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Sosai X Sosai X is a Male
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Welcome aboard Aelia! If you want to learn about Gatchaman, you've come to the right place. Best of all - if you want to learn about Gatchaman and have lots of fun while doing it - this place is for you. *grin*

Cheers,
Tim

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sosai X on 10-01-2008 at 23:14.
No new posts 10-01-2008 23:13 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Welcome to Gatchamania.net Aelia, I hope you have an enjoyable stay with us

Groupwave

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 10-01-2008 23:17 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
Wave2

Hi Aelia and welcome! Since you've lurked for a while, I'm sure I don't have to warn you about the insanity that sometimes ensues here... Just jump in with both feet and join the fun!

Hmmm, a 17-year-old Galactor, huh? We better keep her away from Amy. I see an alliance forming here.....

I was thinking that too, as soon as she mentioned it

No new posts 10-01-2008 23:21 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Aelia Aelia is a Female
Just popping in

I am a Galactor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Welcome Aelia,
welcome

Me? Cause trouble!? I would never do such a thing!
Angel3

(Okay. I lied. Galactor )

No new posts 10-01-2008 23:54 Aelia is offline Send an Email to Aelia Search for Posts by Aelia Add Aelia to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Okishu
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer

You are most welcome here Aelia... I personally extend a warm welcome.
If you have been lurking, you can see I've been very busy. I'm really the one you all have to watch out for... You know how those loose cannons can be....

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 11-01-2008 00:22 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

Tone be nice! And remember, she is only 17! Squint

No new posts 11-01-2008 01:08 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

welcome Aelia! We're glad you're here! And yeah, I am getting nervous...the Galactors may have us outnumbered soon!Outtahere

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 11-01-2008 01:09 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Aelia
quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Welcome Aelia,
welcome

Me? Cause trouble!? I would never do such a thing!
Angel3

(Okay. I lied. Galactor )

You haven't met Amy yet I see...so there is still time to save you...Amy is Count Egobosslers greatest fan...but if you have been reading the threads you may have worked that out. Smirk

Welcome to Gatchamania!!!!welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome

No new posts 11-01-2008 05:25 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Toneman
You are most welcome here Aelia... I personally extend a warm welcome.
If you have been lurking, you can see I've been very busy. I'm really the one you all have to watch out for... You know how those loose cannons can be....

Tone i knew you were part Condor!

No new posts 11-01-2008 05:26 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

Welcome to the insanity Aelia! Wave3

Well since Imicondor is MIA and my Condor is pre-caffeinated and still snoring in bed...the frisking room will have to wait a while. Mosh

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kimiko on 11-01-2008 at 12:34.
No new posts 11-01-2008 12:15 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Welcome!

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 11-01-2008 17:02 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Oh boy, oh boy, what do we have here...

Hello there Aelia.welcome I am the boogie man around, the feared, Eagle-basher Amy the Swans have warned you about!

Ok I am also a (does highschool count?) jobless 19 years old. (I am not the youngest around here.Yupiiiii Animejoy ) BTW, English is not my first language, and I'm far from mastering it decently, that's the explanation for my grammar/spelling mistakes. But I'm blaming it on the keyboardWink2

Back to the Gatch obsession, I'm a Gallactor. Happy to see another of my fellows around, since the Swans have outnumbered us and have taken the control over the boards.

I'm a Devilstar, Count Egobossler's personal bodyguard, and my area of expertize is making-life-a-Hell-for-the-Eagle! And demolitions....Heheh, I like to screw up things.

How about you.. Devilstar, Mecha Captainess, ...?

Ok, now back to the Eagle-bashing. Wanna join? It's really fun, you know, even the Swannies love it, though they won't admit it!

welcome

No new posts 11-01-2008 17:24 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Aelia Aelia is a Female
Just popping in

I am a Galactor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I am also a Devilstar. I specialize in technology, and when needed...espionage (AKA Lurking. Lurking sweating2 )

And I'm always up for some Eagle bashing, despite the fact I'm terrible at it.
whoo

No new posts 11-01-2008 21:24 Aelia is offline Send an Email to Aelia Search for Posts by Aelia Add Aelia to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Okishu
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Hehehe, wait till the Swan s will hear that! Eagle bashing is simple. Just throw some rose-bombs at his backside and really mean jabs of irony at his self esteem. That cause much damage. I guess the Condor alone is not enough!

No new posts 11-01-2008 22:08 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
RE: Salutations! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Aelia
Well, after a while of joining then just lurking about, I finally decided to actually post. Now I can feel less like a creepy stalker!

Anyway, my name is Aelia. You may call me Aelia. As of now I'm just a jobless almost-seventeen year old girl with way too much time on her hands. Spare time is often used to watch anime (Either owned on DVD/VHS, or on the internet.) I do quite a bit of roleplaying with friends, often they are based on series we all enjoy watching.

I'm relatively new to the Gatchaman series, so I have lots of learning to do. I looked it up partially because of extremely vague memories of G-Force, but mostly because I was genuinely interested in finding out more. I sincerely thank the internet for making all this information easily available to me (and of course, the people who wrote the websites.)

Welcoem Aelia!!! Glad to see you!!!!

No new posts 11-01-2008 23:02 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh, great... So we have a Galactor demolitions expert and a Galactor technology expert hooking up... Swannies unite! We have a third Eagle basher in our midst!! Soldier

No new posts 12-01-2008 00:58 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Aelia Aelia is a Female
Just popping in

I am a Galactor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
Hehehe, wait till the Swan s will hear that! Eagle bashing is simple. Just throw some rose-bombs at his backside and really mean jabs of irony at his self esteem. That cause much damage. I guess the Condor alone is not enough!

Sound easy enough! I'm already adept at throwing insults at people...not so sure about the rose bombs though. I'll learn soon enough though. Things have a tendency to blow up in my face, from science projects to fireworks.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Aelia on 12-01-2008 at 04:44.
No new posts 12-01-2008 04:38 Aelia is offline Send an Email to Aelia Search for Posts by Aelia Add Aelia to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Okishu
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: