Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman » Have You Seen This?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Have You Seen This?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Inluv1 Awwww, no...I still love my Eagle!!

Hmmm, now that I look again...Ken has quite a bit of sex appeal, too...just the boy-next-door kind... Flip

The innocent boy-next-door kind.

No new posts 09-01-2008 13:38 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Bet we could corrupt him in a heartbeat... Smooch

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 09-01-2008 20:11 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

I second that!!

Oh, Eagle! Come here, our sweet and innocent Eagle! Smooch2

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 09-01-2008 20:46 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Sosai X Sosai X is a Male
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Bwahahahaha...Evillaugh

Cheers,
Tim

No new posts 09-01-2008 22:19 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh you bad, bad boy, you...

Lol But ya know, I have to agree...he may look sweet and innocent, but he packs quite a punch!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 09-01-2008 22:47 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well, to be fair she did attack him first and everyone has the right to defend themselves. I wish I had the episode(s) where he slaps Jun. On the other hand, I think I do have the episode where Joe slaps Jun and no one ever calls him on it. Wink

Cheers,
Tim

No new posts 09-01-2008 23:09 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Sosai X
Well, to be fair she did attack him first and everyone has the right to defend themselves. I wish I had the episode(s) where he slaps Jun. On the other hand, I think I do have the episode where Joe slaps Jun and no one ever calls him on it. Wink

Cloud does not like to criticise her Eagle, but he is a trained Ninja. The Eagle should KNOW how much force to use and when to use it.

No new posts 10-01-2008 00:12 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Are you talking about the Jigokillers episode? I think that's the only one where Ken hits Jun...and it's so soft...with the back of his hand...unlike Joe,who POUNDED on her in the Koji episode.

Joe also elbows her and pushes her alot...when he's mad or impatient...

No new posts 10-01-2008 00:34 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Here's how Ken and Jun look at each other after he hits her...

And here's Joe's wallop...

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 10-01-2008 at 00:42.
No new posts 10-01-2008 00:40 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
quote:

Cloud does not like to criticise her Eagle, but he is a trained Ninja. The Eagle should KNOW how much force to use and when to use it.

So true, Ebony...animewink

No new posts 10-01-2008 00:43 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:

Huh, Ebony?
Ummm ??...... Did I miss something??.... Oh, forget it I will go off and be annoymous again. Wink

No new posts 10-01-2008 00:55 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Are you talking about the Jigokillers episode? I think that's the only one where Ken hits Jun...and it's so soft...with the back of his hand...unlike Joe,who POUNDED on her in the Koji episode.

Joe also elbows her and pushes her alot...when he's mad or impatient...

It has been ages since I've watched all of my Gatchaman episodes (my VHS tapes are starting to show their age) but I remember one episode where Ken slaps Jun because she was getting flustered. I believe this was on the God Phoenix but I'm going from memory so I could be wrong.

I don't consider the back of the hand to be soft because that's where the knuckles are. Wink In other words... Ken gave Jun a pimp slap. *grin*

What I find interesting is in Japanese culture, it isn't unheard of for a person to slap a subordinate (or either sex) if they are screwing/acting up. I do believe that this is rather rare today but the early 70s in Japan is like a whole different world.

Cheers,
Tim

No new posts 10-01-2008 01:16 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

ITA, Cloud! Isn't one of the first rules of martial arts to know when to fight/hit and when not to? Maybe Ken was absent from class that day...

I've admitted many times that although I am partial to the Eagle, even I realize he's a bit of a jerk sometimes (ok, sometimes more than a bit and sometimes more than sometimes!). Smile

No new posts 10-01-2008 01:17 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
quote:

ITA, Cloud! Isn't one of the first rules of martial arts to know when to fight/hit and when not to? Maybe Ken was absent from class that day...

I've admitted many times that although I am partial to the Eagle, even I realize he's a bit of a jerk sometimes (ok, sometimes more than a bit and sometimes more than sometimes!). Smile

And sometimes it depends on which Eagle you are talking about. I do not think Mark was as much of a Jerk as Ken was.

No new posts 10-01-2008 01:25 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Huh, Ebony?
Ummm ??...... Did I miss something??.... Oh, forget it I will go off and be annoymous again. Wink

OOPS! I mean, Cloud!! Sorry, baybee! Animeluv

No new posts 10-01-2008 01:29 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Sokay Springie.
I understand how it can happen when the mind is so busy with other things. Huggles

No new posts 10-01-2008 01:31 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

And sometimes it depends on which Eagle you are talking about. I do not think Mark was as much of a Jerk as Ken was.

My BoTP expertise is lacking at the moment (I only have fuzzy memories of BoTP). I'm currently concentrating on the Gatch series, and as soon as I'm done viewing all 105 eps, I'm going to dive into BoTP and re-familiarize myself with it and the characters (I felt it was better to have a complete understanding of one set of characters before I started on another!). So from what I remember of Mark, yes, he is more understanding than Ken.

No new posts 10-01-2008 01:50 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
quote:

My BoTP expertise is lacking at the moment (I only have fuzzy memories of BoTP). I'm currently concentrating on the Gatch series, and as soon as I'm done viewing all 105 eps, I'm going to dive into BoTP and re-familiarize myself with it and the characters (I felt it was better to have a complete understanding of one set of characters before I started on another!). So from what I remember of Mark, yes, he is more understanding than Ken.

At this time I am in the middle of viewing the BOTP eps. GG sent me copies just before Chirstmas, and I have been trying to go through them again. This is my first time in over 20 years that I have seen them.

No new posts 10-01-2008 02:08 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

Of the entire series?? Ooh, neat-o! I think I'm going to be stuck watching only the 14 that were released on the 25th Anniversary discs.

No new posts 10-01-2008 02:15 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yes, although I think I may be missing one episode as it was cut, off the end of the tape.

I will have to go back and check after I am done watching.

No new posts 10-01-2008 02:24 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: