Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Eagle/Swan Love
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  54  55  [56]  57  58  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eagle/Swan Love
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
Springie, I love the pic, Pity the eagle is not cuddling her closer to keep her warm though Wink

The Eagle cannot warm her up. He's too cold for that

Wow Amy, you are really vicious with my Eagle!
Smile

Not that this would be a novelty!

No new posts 30-12-2007 10:26 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer

I may have to rethink my opinion about you. Sneeky Smile

And which was that?

No new posts 30-12-2007 10:28 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Hahaha...here's a target for you to swat at, Amy...

*Springie swipes the real Eagle, and takes him to a safe place...namely, her bedroom* Winknudge

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 30-12-2007 11:57 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

2guns

Hey where's the blood? Heeey, that's no Eagle! You've tricked me!Devil1

No new posts 30-12-2007 12:32 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie

*Springie swipes the real Eagle, and takes him to a safe place...namely, her bedroom* Winknudge

Hey springie, Do you mind a visitor for New Years? ...... namely, me.

*Cloud needs some Eagle time ...... and if you wouldn't mind sharing. Winknudge *

No new posts 31-12-2007 18:38 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Awwww, darn...thought I had figured out a way to get him to myself...ok, ok...I'll share...but only because you've been such a good little owlie this year...lol Littleangel

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 31-12-2007 19:05 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thank you Springie, deal
Expect me around Midnight,
(That way we can start the New Year off right. heeheehee.)

No new posts 31-12-2007 20:28 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

No new posts 06-01-2008 15:49 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Wow, Springie! What a great piccie! I love your pencil drawings, but Photoshop is giving you a whole new dynamic. I think it's great that you now have two mediums to work in (and maybe more piccies for us??! dance

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 06-01-2008 16:47 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks, Hino! I'm having a great time with this...and after I color a few more old pics, I will be starting some new ones!
Pinkelephant

No new posts 06-01-2008 16:57 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

This one is particularly fun, bc I can put them anywhere...now they're on the God Phoenix...hope no one opens that door!! LOL

No new posts 06-01-2008 17:52 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Or decides to look in, on the view screen.

Psst Springie can you find a shower scene back ground?
Then you will have created your own shower scene for us.

No new posts 06-01-2008 18:18 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I tried...but couldn't find one...if you find one let me know...that first tiled looking thingy was as much as I could do...

No new posts 06-01-2008 18:20 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Still playing with backgrounds...although I like this one, the shadows don't fit so well...

No new posts 06-01-2008 18:20 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Your getting some great effects with photo shop! I love how you have done the different backgrounds...and your shading!!!

No new posts 07-01-2008 09:26 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Bounce2 Thanks, Ebony!

No new posts 07-01-2008 10:13 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

I like the one with God Phoenix background! f15

No new posts 07-01-2008 15:58 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Great backgrounds Springie! I laughed at the GodPhoenix one. Oh, the ficcies that could come out of that!! lostmuse

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 07-01-2008 16:01 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Animegiggle Thanks, guys! Yeah, I thought putting them naked on the GP was kinda fun... now, I'd love to read the fic that goes with it! Poke

No new posts 07-01-2008 21:45 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

OMG...how do I explain how much I hate Jun's candy cane pants now??? Crazy2

No new posts 07-01-2008 23:44 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
« first ...  « previous  54  55  [56]  57  58  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  54  55  [56]  57  58  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: