Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rant! » Complaint!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Complaint!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer
Complaint! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

STOP making the Arcade games sooo darn addictive!!!

Had no time to post aas was too busy TRYING to beat those (*^*&%^%#$#@ Impossible scores!!!

AARRGHHH.!!..

No new posts 01-06-2004 19:03 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Aaaawwww...poor Imi! Can't beat any of the records? Aaaawww. Course, neither can I. Big Grin They are fun, aren't they? Dangerous little buggers. I keep thinking that one more round will be fine...but one is never enough.

No new posts 01-06-2004 19:25 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Rather that complaining about the games, maybe you should work on your willpower and just say no. *giggle* (Ashke runs and ducks for cover before Imi decides on target practice instead of games)

No new posts 12-06-2004 22:07 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Ashke,

When have you ever known any Condor to have the willpower not to do something, especially an Imicondor?

No new posts 14-06-2004 06:50 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Yes there insatiable!

Bonkers3 + Condor = Imi

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 14-06-2004 08:12 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

New game concept:

can the Condor (or other arcade-addict) shoot all the Gatchamania members who suggest she show willpower?

bouncy members' avatars, couple of do-gooders getting in the way trying to calm things down, and the vehicle and weapon of your choice.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 15-06-2004 01:33 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Only if the person they are shooting at gets a 5 minute head start!

No new posts 15-06-2004 02:40 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Er...since this *is* Imicondor after all, maybe a 5 year head start would be best. I'd start running Cep, if I were you. That's nowhere near enough time to get away from the wrath of Imicondor. Big Grin

No new posts 15-06-2004 13:05 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Alienhuh whysat then?

No new posts 15-06-2004 13:29 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Laser Missile

No new posts 15-06-2004 15:38 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Answered your question?

Guns1

No new posts 15-06-2004 15:44 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

*mutters to self while handing over Elvins and Ceps body bits to Firebird to piece back together with her Spritely powers...*Magic

They Jest at arcade scars that never felt a Funky Pong High score wound? Arcade

But Soft!...what laser beam light through yonder computer screen breaks?

It is Lyon's pilfered plasma rifle!..And that blast will be like the Sun!

Arise to the bait fair Sun and greet these arcade snickerers who will surely be sick and pale with grief once I get through with them!

Knifeyspoony

No new posts 15-06-2004 16:04 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Argh! Mindless violence!

Better go and get some high scores then, eh, Imi?

Evil

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 15-06-2004 17:51 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

*twitch...twitch*

Er...hiya FB. Yeah, I was playing rough with Imi again. You don't mind...I mean, if it's not inconvenient or anything...

It's just...It's just so hard to play the organ when your body is in pieces. Please repair me? Puppydogeyes

No new posts 15-06-2004 18:17 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Injured

...ang on a bloody minute...what did I do? WTF

No new posts 15-06-2004 22:12 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

LOL! Better you than me Cep! (Grins while videotaping the mindless acts of random violence)

No new posts 16-06-2004 01:35 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

*looks at the body pieces and shakes head*

Elvin I did warn you about Imicondors now didn't I

*giggles and puts Elvin and Cep back together*

There good as new Wink

and dont worry the sprite knows how to deal with Imicondor's

Isn't that right little boy

No new posts 16-06-2004 18:29 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

What did Cep do? I musta missed that part.

No new posts 13-07-2004 05:53 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: