Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Her royal fluffiness...swan of swans..
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Her royal fluffiness...swan of swans..
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Wink Her royal fluffiness...swan of swans.. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have made an observation...

Springie's ranking never changes, is that because she is special. We all know you are my dear, but I'm just curious.

I'm wondering if there could be a special ranking for TJ as well...Wink1

Her royal fluffiness...queen of smut.Swan

Do you think she'd like it, especially if it was there as a special surprise present when she gets back from holidays...

No new posts 03-01-2008 12:51 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I like it Ebony! That's a big thumbsup2 from me!

No new posts 03-01-2008 13:03 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Springie won a competition on here and was allowed to choose a special title Smile

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 03-01-2008 14:04 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

So will there be more of such competitions, Cep?l

No new posts 03-01-2008 15:02 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

At at over 4000 posts do you not think TJ deserves to win a title.

Although I am not sure we should let her choose.
I like the Queen of Smut one Ebony suggested.
Or, Her Royal Highness, Trans ... smut

No new posts 03-01-2008 16:07 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

So what do I have to do to get my own title? First I have to think of one! Elfsmile1

No new posts 03-01-2008 16:29 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Cep
Springie won a competition on here and was allowed to choose a special title Smile

Aww! Springie's even more special than we thought!! Way to go, Springie! Flower

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
I like the Queen of Smut one Ebony suggested.
Or, Her Royal Highness, Trans ... smut

How about Her Royal Smutiness?? Happy

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 03-01-2008 16:54 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
So what do I have to do to get my own title? First I have to think of one! Elfsmile1

That should be easy, Amy!

How about something like Ego's Queen of Eagle Mean?? Big Grin

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 03-01-2008 16:57 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

So what was the competition CEP???

I like the title she chose, very good Springie!

No new posts 03-01-2008 21:22 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Bwahahahahaa...yes, I did earn the title of Her Royal Fluffiness a while back...I love being the fluffy one...bc I *so* love the mushy stuff...I'm such a sap...

Yeah, Cep...what else can the girls do to earn special titles around here? I definitely think TJ needs a title worthy of her... smuttiness...

Hmmm....maybe whomever adds the most fanfics to the site in a certain period of time? Build up our library kinda like we did for the gallery? lostmuse Love letter

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 03-01-2008 21:26 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
So what was the competition CEP???

I like the title she chose, very good Springie!

Thanks, it fits me, doesn't it? The Swannie with the fluffy minions...lol

Cep was trying to build up the fanart gallery on the site...and ol' Springie got to work...heehee...I think we had a certain period of time to add pics...and of course, I went crazy with it...I still am...crazy... Burnout

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 03-01-2008 21:29 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Keep em coming Springie!!!

Do you like my suggestion for a title for her. I think it fits and I'm sure she's ROTFL when she sees it.

We could even have a crowning ceremony... Queen

I have to admit she'll sus me out tomorrow if I keep grinning at the thought of the title when I meet her...heheeee.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 03-01-2008 at 22:00.
No new posts 03-01-2008 21:59 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
Keep em coming Springie!!!

Do you like my suggestion for a title for her. I think it fits and I'm sure she's ROTFL when she sees it.

We could even have a crowning ceremony... Queen

I have to admit she'll sus me out tomorrow if I keep grinning at the thought of the title when I meet her...heheeee.

I was wondering how you planned to keep this from TJ if you were going to bring your DH's laptop so she could view the site.

No new posts 03-01-2008 22:07 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

I don't know if we'll get time, we have lots planned...I want to show them around the the city. And since the Sydney summer festival starts this weekend there will be lots to see. We are going out to dinner, that night. Then cruising the Harbour on Sunday. Then a few other things planned as well...

I'll see...but I have to keep you all on your toes hahahaaa LOL

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 03-01-2008 at 22:25.
No new posts 03-01-2008 22:24 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

I think that's a good idea Springie, give me a few minutes to make the announcement cool2

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 04-01-2008 08:42 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: