Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Dig those 70's duds...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dig those 70's duds...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

how are we supposed to send pics on this site again??? my mind has let it slip

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 02-10-2006 22:48 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

first you do this and then you do that and then Bob's your uncle, you have send pics to this wonderful website.

No new posts 03-10-2006 05:55 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

GG you can either attach them using the full reply mode (press the reply button rather then using quickreply)

or

You can post them in the Gallery.

I have a picture of myself in infant school, must have been about 5ish but I'm too cute and adorable, if I were to post it there would be a mass flood of old ladies grabbing my cheek and saying "what a lovely young boy"

*shudders from nightmarish memories*

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 03-10-2006 09:59 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Would it be a the 5th key in from the left? I hate being computer illiterate, and my other half gets irratated if I ask him.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 04-10-2006 22:12 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Awww...c'mon...let's see the "cheeks"...they must have been pretty pinchable!!!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 05-10-2006 00:37 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Nope it would be these ones Elfwink1

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 05-10-2006 16:40 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Hmmmm..... Springie was the only one brave enough to post here..... where is everyone else? Poke

No new posts 28-12-2007 15:55 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

My mum lost the pics (not sure if that is good or bad)

No new posts 29-12-2007 14:48 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Sosai X Sosai X is a Male
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Just so Springie doesn't feel alone posting pics and I already posted these over at Gatchaman Archives anyways so here goes nothing... Wink

A very young me:

Me in the 70s:

A more current me (even if it is about 3 years old now):

Cheers,
Tim

No new posts 31-12-2007 17:22 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Yeah!! Thanks, Tim! Smooch2 I love the piccie of you eating the donut...so cute!! Is that speed racer on your shirt in the second pic? Teehee...

That last pic is a great one, too...should we call you "Sexy Sosai"now? Winknudge

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 31-12-2007 19:09 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

LOL! I don't know what I was eating back then but I think it was a Delicious Apple. I used to love Delicious Apples as a kid. Now I prefer Green Apples. Wink

That's not Speed Racer on my shirt... it is a generic race car. I didn't get to see Speed Racer until a couple of years ago. Wink

As for me being 'Sexy Sosai'... probably not. These days the only Gatchaman suit I could fit into is Ryu's. *grin*

Cheers,
Tim

No new posts 31-12-2007 19:55 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Heehee...Oh yeah...now that I look back at it, it is an apple isn't it? I must have a little Ryu in me as well...donuts on the brain...heehee...

No new posts 31-12-2007 22:52 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Heehee...Oh yeah...now that I look back at it, it is an apple isn't it? I must have a little Ryu in me as well...donuts on the brain...heehee...

Don't worry Springie, at this time of the year I think we all have a little Ryu in us .... at least, with all the over-eating I have been doing this holiday, I do.

No new posts 02-01-2008 21:36 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

You were a cute kid Sosai! I have only ever posted a couple of me here, but not anywhere else.

These days I need to get back to workout to get my figure back. I have just piled on the weight, and since I quit work I have put on more.Agghhh... too much of the good life. But I have a jogger pram now, fit ball and weights so by this time next year I hope to be much fitter.

I used to go to the gym up until a year ago with a personal trainer. When you stop, it all falls to pieces...

You look like a happy person from your pics Sosai...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 02-01-2008 at 21:46.
No new posts 02-01-2008 21:45 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

Hey, Tim, didn't you say you had grandkids?? How can that be?????? (maybe I'm making that up, but I could have sworn you said something like that!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 02-01-2008 22:51 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
Hey, Tim, didn't you say you had grandkids?? How can that be?????? (maybe I'm making that up, but I could have sworn you said something like that!

LOL! I'm older than I look. *just kidding* Actually, the grandkids are my wife's from a previous marriage (I'm with an older woman). I'm a step-granddad... actually officially I'm a step-great-granddad. My wife has two great-grandkids with another on the way!

Cheers,
Tim

No new posts 02-01-2008 23:43 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I love those pics,Tim! And to be fair,when I get back I'll post my young pic too. Wink

No new posts 08-01-2008 09:22 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Sosai X
quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori

LOL! I'm older than I look. *just kidding* Actually, the grandkids are my wife's from a previous marriage (I'm with an older woman). I'm a step-granddad... actually officially I'm a step-great-granddad. My wife has two great-grandkids with another on the way!

But a young grand dad you are...*grins*

No new posts 09-01-2008 10:17 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: