Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » I'm leaving tomorrow....
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I'm leaving tomorrow....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

We TJ is in the country, I spoke to her yesterday on the phone.

She's thinking of you guys so I bet she has some new fic ideas already from her trip. She was very tired, but now she's on a beach on Daydream Island, thats where she flew to today.

She's as much fun to talk to on the phone as she is in the forums! I can't wait to meet her face to face when we can sit down with a coke and have a long chat!

No new posts 31-12-2007 22:58 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh, I wish I could be a fly on the wall...you guys will have a lot to talk about! I wanna hear all about it! Wave1

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 31-12-2007 23:23 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer

Oh god.. Two Bona Fide Gatchamaniacs together in real life at the same time????? Austrailia is going to sink into the ocean!!! This is the reason why us real Gatch fans or so spread out around the globe... If we all got together in real life there would be a catastrophe and many many people would because deep down we are all demented especially if we like something like Gatch and Beg Katse and all of his issues... WE ACTUALLY LIVE FOR THIS STUFF... Kinda scary, if you think about it...lol

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 31-12-2007 23:38 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

You know I think I got so use to instant message conversations with TJ it was strange to hear her voice knowing she was in Sydney. I was almost lost for words...but that didn't last long..all of five seconds! I'm looking forward to Saturday....I envy her being up at the Whitsundays, the weather is beautiful at the moment.

I'm hijacking her for some Gatch talk over the weekend and Tim-Tam explosions...
gossip

No new posts 01-01-2008 04:46 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

Ahem....Can we please not discuss Tim Tams when there is a homesick Australian lurking ...

I was actually in a drunken talk about Tim Tams with Flash's neice last night - and before y'all chide me for drinking with his neice, she's into her twenties now...

Flash was a late, late, addition to his family ... <grin> His older sisters are, get this, only two years younger than my mum. Yup. There is a 20-year difference in age between Flash and his siblings....

I digress.

So a drunken Swan with an equally drunken Swan-neice were both reflecting on the whole Tim Tam thing (for a very, very short while they actually sold them here - for about three months approximately five years ago, I believe)...

Imagine Homer Simpson. will you, when the words "Tim Tams'' were mentioned. We both rolled our heads and eyes back and gargled the words inside a drool.

LOL!

I gotto talk my mum into sending me some Aussie goodies.

sigh...

I hope TJ is having a blast. I'm as jealous as hell!!

Enjoy your meeting with her, Ebony!! Meeting your onlne friends is a freaking HOOT!!

Will Maddy be coming along, too? HEY!!

Y'all in Sydney... TRACK DOWN IMI!CONDOR

Yeah, go out and find her!!

I gotto go. Time to shovel the snow again.

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 01-01-2008 17:00 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Maddy had a few things happening that made it impossible to come to Sydney, Sad1 I hope she's able to at least have a chat with TJ while she's in Queensland.

I have a sick baby at the moment, but I'm about to take her to the Doctor's (Pediatrican at the Children's hospital)when she wakes up from her nap. Hopefully she'll be better by the weekend.

She's had lots of congestion and she's having trouble drinking her bottles without bad coughing fits. It's been going on since before Christmas and she's not sleeping properly. I have had her at the Doctor's in that time, but the family Doc is on holidays (Who also specializes in children) and so is his back up! Not good for my nerves...I've been told new parents are the worse for panicking. But I'm not that bad with it, DH is, he gets worked up at the slightest thing with his little girl. One of us has to stay calm, I panick on the inside.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 01-01-2008 at 22:26.
No new posts 01-01-2008 22:24 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
Maddy had a few things happening that made it impossible to come to Sydney, Sad1 I hope she's able to at least have a chat with TJ while she's in Queensland.

I have a sick baby at the moment, but I'm about to take her to the Doctor's (Pediatrican at the Children's hospital)when she wakes up from her nap. Hopefully she'll be better by the weekend.

She's had lots of congestion and she's having trouble drinking her bottles without bad coughing fits. It's been going on since before Christmas and she's not sleeping properly. I have had her at the Doctor's in that time, but the family Doc is on holidays (Who also specializes in children) and so is his back up! Not good for my nerves...I've been told new parents are the worse for panicking. But I'm not that bad with it, DH is, he gets worked up at the slightest thing with his little girl. One of us has to stay calm, I panick on the inside.

Ebony your little one sounds like she has the same thing as my 9 month old neice. She has had a cold for some time now and it just won't go away. She's overdue to have her shots and she can't get them if she's sick. My sister took her to the emergency because she was so congested/weezing/not sleeping and she is now on 2 inhalers and the doctor that saw her said her oxygen level was "borderline" as to whether he was going to keep her in overnight. She was put on oxygen and the inhalers and improved almost immediately. So she doesn't have asthma (much to my sister's relief- she was panicking because her DH's brother lost his little girl last year due to it).

So my sister was not taking any chances. I don't mean to scare you. I would take her in to the hospital just to be sure. At least you'll be able to sleep better!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kimiko on 02-01-2008 at 13:34.
No new posts 02-01-2008 13:30 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

So sorry to hear little Caitlyn's not feeling well! How is she doing today (and how are mommy and daddy doing??).

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 02-01-2008 17:33 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Awww, Ebony...those sweet little bundles of joy can sure scare a parent to death, can't they? I hope she is feeling better now. Huggles

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 02-01-2008 21:07 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

they found the start of a virus in her lungs, but I got her there before it became something worse. The cough is still awful at the moment but I hope it clears up by the weekend since they gave her antibiotics.

No new posts 02-01-2008 21:16 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh good... she should be feeling better soon, then. Glad to hear you caught it quickly! highfive

No new posts 02-01-2008 21:18 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

So glad to hear that your little one is feeling better. It's terrifying when they get sick, isn't it?

It's amazing how just a little sniffle can have us running to call the doctor, eh?

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 02-01-2008 21:29 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

She had to have chest X-rays (Explain it to a 8 month old baby that they need to stay still...) And then a test that required a tube up her nose. I hated that one, she screamed in a way that I have never heard her before. The poor little thing. It took me ages after that one to settle her down, she had big crocodile tears streaming from her eyes and she looked at like me like. "How could you let them do that to me mummy." Talk about a guilt trip.

Then she refused her bottles for the rest of that day after that, but this has been going on since just before Christmas when we had a cold change come through. A lot of babies got viruses in that time.

No new posts 02-01-2008 21:56 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Oh, Ebony! I'm so glad that she's doing better, but my heart goes out to you for when she was at the doctor! The little ones just don't understand and when they cry like that...

I'm glad it's all over for her and that she'll be well soon. Now all of you can look forward to your visit with TJ and family this weekend!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 02-01-2008 22:49 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Sorry to here Caitlyn is not well Ebony.
And I am happy to hear that the problem has been solved and she will be getting better soon.

*Psst, So Ebony is any of this baby stuff giving you any fic ideas yet?*
Daddy Eagle stesses over sick baby while Momma Swan takes care of the goons..... Something like that.Smile

No new posts 02-01-2008 23:22 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer

*Psst, So Ebony is any of this baby stuff giving you any fic ideas yet?*
Daddy Eagle stesses over sick baby while Momma Swan takes care of the goons..... Something like that.Smile

Poor little blue baby, what's wrong with him?

No new posts 02-01-2008 23:34 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Cloud gets out her notes about HER universe and says knowingly,

"Let me tell you, the twins, Julie and Anthony, are perfectly healthy, Rigan baby children. No blue babies here."

No new posts 02-01-2008 23:59 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Cloud gets out her notes about HER universe and says knowingly,

"Let me tell you, the twins, Julie and Anthony, are perfectly healthy, Rigan baby children. No blue babies here."

Oh but I was meaning to Jun's son. And the Eagle's biggrin2

No new posts 03-01-2008 00:01 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

That is what I am talking about as well Amy.

The Swan/Eagle's son Anthony.

No new posts 03-01-2008 00:22 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

I'm glad to hear the little one is on the road to recovery...

DOCTOR'S PRESCRIPTION PAD:

*&^%JFkjgb ,...,+_)&JDdm;;:Joiywkh*^^f/K>K++)pja"""||P}P{{P@#Wbahlh....&(*^ytubllaio-_*&#@%Fffddlllehrlhkghayhl.<><?LOIC%EE%...

this chicken scratch means:

Caitlin gets antibiotics 3 times a day for a week...

Mum & dad get a valium and a dose of RL parenting experience...

Gatchamaniacs will get fic ideas which will lead to.....SMUT!!!!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kimiko on 03-01-2008 at 08:30.
No new posts 03-01-2008 08:28 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
« previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (5): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: