Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fic Library] »Fic Discussions » Disorder in the House Episode Five....
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Insert new entry Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Disorder in the House Episode Five....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm looking forward to episode six. You guys won't expect what comes next for the team, but I'm sure you will enjoy my torturous trial of the team with glee.....mwhahahahaha!!

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 28-12-2007 21:07 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Argh! I can't download the fics!! I've tried eps 3, 4, and 5 and I can't read any of them. Crying5

<sigh> I finally read a fic and now I'm left hanging in the middle.... Well, someone just tell me how it ends....

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 28-12-2007 21:07 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

Hino, if you Pm me, I can send you the copies to your email, unzipped. I might even throw in six.... you never know...lol

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 28-12-2007 21:09 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Toneman
Hino, if you Pm me, I can send you the copies to your email, unzipped. I might even throw in six.... you never know...lol

Six? Six? Chapter 6? Where? Uhoh3

No new posts 28-12-2007 21:54 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Check you messages!

I'll be waiting!!! Big Grin

No new posts 28-12-2007 22:01 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer

See, Amy, sometimes it pays to be the Eagle! Tongue

No new posts 28-12-2007 22:02 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

I see that you have begun to post it in F.fic, I'll read it there and get back to you on what I think. The story looks interesting.

No new posts 29-12-2007 09:53 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

I just read the first part, and I liked it. You have a good writing style, now I want to read more Toneman.

No new posts 29-12-2007 10:40 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer

See, Amy, sometimes it pays to be the Eagle! Tongue

Geez, Hino, not everybody has a RI Daddy.....

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by amyltrer on 29-12-2007 at 13:43.
No new posts 29-12-2007 13:43 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Amenjoying this, cant wait for more.

No new posts 29-12-2007 14:44 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

If it's any consolation, Amy, I didn't send Episode six to Hino. But I'm working on seven now, and it's moslty going to focus on the encounter between Shadowmage and Ego. Yes, Ego will get more than a mere mention. He will talk, drink, get pissed, yell, fight, and quites possibly get his rear end handed back to him in that wine glass.... It's all for you love. I might even send you an exclusive copy of it when I'm done. How would you like that???

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 29-12-2007 15:45 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Amy now has a new person to admire.... go Toneman!!!! Big Grin

No new posts 29-12-2007 16:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

Admiration indeed....hahahahahaha

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 29-12-2007 17:27 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
If it's any consolation, Amy, I didn't send Episode six to Hino. ???

Why not? Was she a bad Eagle?

No new posts 29-12-2007 20:39 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

I gotta save something to surprise you folks with....lol

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 29-12-2007 22:33 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
I gotta save something to surprise you folks with....lol

Cobra Hehehehehe, I want more surprises Tone!

No new posts 30-12-2007 09:58 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
If it's any consolation, Amy, I didn't send Episode six to Hino.

<Hino pouts as her lip starts to quiver>

You didn't send me ep 6?? But I thought the Eagle was your beloved offspring? Oh, wait, I forgot... RI - pretends he's dead for yearsm, throws the Eagle across the room, almost drowns him when he's 4... Yeah, this was typical RI... I should have known better.... Sad2

No new posts 30-12-2007 12:48 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
quote:
If it's any consolation, Amy, I didn't send Episode six to Hino.

<Hino pouts as her lip starts to quiver>

You didn't send me ep 6?? But I thought the Eagle was your beloved offspring? Oh, wait, I forgot... RI - pretends he's dead for yearsm, throws the Eagle across the room, almost drowns him when he's 4... Yeah, this was typical RI... I should have known better.... Sad2

Oh, Tone you deserve the Daddy of the Year Award!

No new posts 30-12-2007 12:53 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

Indeed I do. It pains me to treat the eagle this way, but I have to. It comes with the territory...

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 30-12-2007 13:45 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Insert new entry Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: