Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Seasons Greetings!! and all that insanity..
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Seasons Greetings!! and all that insanity..
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Psst Hino. Don't tell TJ! but you could always turn it back on her and suggest a challenge for her to write this fic as well. I am sure she will have lots of time to write during her flight to Australia. Wink

Yes, I will have some time. But I am currently working on 'Untitled BOTP Smut' Yes, that's the title... sigh... hopefully something better will come to me... Bounce2

No new posts 27-12-2007 22:38 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Yes Hino, I have learned to be cautious what I say when TJ is around.
She is very good a turning it back on me. Then she starts poking until she gets what she wants.

Yes, I'm seeing that... This is the first time she's actually poking me, and I'm guessing that the whip isn't too far behind...

<Hinotori whispers to CD> Between you and me, I have it on good authority that she'll be gone for about a month, so we'll have a break from the poking and whipping.

<Hinotori quickly looks up as she hears someone enter the forum>

"Oh, hi TJ! What? Oh, no, I was just saying how I'm going to miss you and how I'll have a bunch of fics stock-piled for you to read when you return!"

Happy

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 28-12-2007 11:40 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Uh huh.....

*TJ taps foot suspiciously*

I'll have you know that I have my ways of getting information.... not to mention that I intend to FULLY inspect EVERY thread when I return!!!! I'll find out all of your little secrets.... I will! spy

No new posts 28-12-2007 15:39 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

Guitar Guitar Guitar Guitar Guitar Guitar Guitar Guitar Guitar Guitar Guitar Guitar Guitar

MUST...........DESSSS----TROOOOYY....LITTLE...RED...GUITAR!!!!!!

No new posts 28-12-2007 15:49 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by kimiko
Guitar Guitar Guitar Guitar Guitar Guitar Guitar Guitar Guitar Guitar Guitar Guitar Guitar

MUST...........DESSSS----TROOOOYY....LITTLE...RED...GUITAR!!!!!!

I gather Guitar Hero III isn't going over well at your house, Kimi? Angel1

Our guitar is white, though...

No new posts 28-12-2007 15:52 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

DH is actually quite good at it....Me on the other hand...put it this way...I can't handle staring at that moving fret board! It makes me dizzy...actually most video games make me dizzy. Of course he wants me to watch him kick ass...and I'm just trying to listen...So eyestrain and a bit o'sinus congestion is starting of a migraine for me.

He's made it up to Iron Maiden's "Number of the Beast". He beat Slash in a challenge. But Slayer put him back in his place...he came downstairs as I'm typing saying he "will never bad-mouth thrash metal again....and that his fingers are killing him..." Of course I have to remind him when he had a real guitar and the fingers used to bleed....now he's thinking of getting one...Doh2

No new posts 28-12-2007 16:07 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

ROFL 2 Slayer had DH beat too... he's working on Medium level and Slayer is the one that keeps making him go back over and over again... he just can't seem to get 5 stars on it!!!

No new posts 28-12-2007 16:32 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

*looks around to make sure DH isn't around*

Pssst...Don't say anything but...DH is on Easy level...

*snaps her head in the direction of the stairs*

I'm not going to be critical because I keep getting booed offstage on the Easy level! Buttkick

No new posts 28-12-2007 16:52 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

DH did Easy level, and then Easy at 5 stars for all songs. Now he's on medium. Wink

No new posts 28-12-2007 17:06 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Apparently DH is now...Slash

No new posts 28-12-2007 17:28 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by kimiko
Apparently DH is now...Slash

Bwaaaa haaaa haaaa! pound I can see it now... the Condor marries Slash... Sounds like a match made in Heaven!

No new posts 28-12-2007 17:31 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I raised an eyebrow at him when he yelled from upstairs, "Hun, you gotta see this...I'm Slash now..."

"OK honey"

"No really, I'm Slash!"

Napoleon Looney

No new posts 28-12-2007 17:37 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

OK Now he is Slash and Lou (the devil) has just challenged him...and of course..."The Devil Went Down To Georgia"...

Good thing he didn't sell his soul...cause Lou's spanking him!

pound pound pound pound pound

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kimiko on 28-12-2007 at 17:59.
No new posts 28-12-2007 17:58 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
I'll have you know that I have my ways of getting information....

The White Shadow who slips in unseen?? I thought you were a Swan... Spin4

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 28-12-2007 21:10 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer

No golden fiddle for DH huh? I couldn't play guitar hero for crap. They need drum hero though. I'd tear that sh*t up!!!!

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 28-12-2007 21:12 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Toneman
No golden fiddle for DH huh? I couldn't play guitar hero for crap. They need drum hero though. I'd tear that sh*t up!!!!

Swans ROCK at Guitar Hero!

If you're playing drums, then you must be Keyop... Swallow

No new posts 28-12-2007 21:35 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

What great pics Kimi!

We went around the country (Singleton, NSW) town where my parents live and In-laws to look at the Christmas eve. Everyone was out the front of their houses having a beer and nibbles. Great atmosphere...

I just love those winter Chrissy lights though...beautiful.

No new posts 28-12-2007 22:58 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori

<Hinotori whispers to CD> Between you and me, I have it on good authority that she'll be gone for about a month, so we'll have a break from the poking and whipping.

Happy

Yes I heard that too Hinotori. But I have also hear she has lined up a few others to do some poking for her.

Cloud looks around to make sure TJ is not appoaching .....
Hey Hino! Maybe while TJ is away we can go searching for her stick, whip and yo-yo. Then we can relax even when she gets back.

No new posts 29-12-2007 01:52 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Hey Hino! Maybe while TJ is away we can go searching for her stick, whip and yo-yo. Then we can relax even when she gets back.

I keep them on my person at all times.... Big Grin

No new posts 29-12-2007 02:24 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:

I keep them on my person at all times.... Big Grin

Hmmmm! On your person eh!

Cloud wonders where Ebony is at this time.
Pssst! Ebony can I get you on board! Smile While TJ is over with you, do you think you may be able to sneak off with those items? It might save you a few pokes on your incompleted stories as well.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 29-12-2007 at 02:48.
No new posts 29-12-2007 02:47 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
« previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (7): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: