Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fic Library] »Fic Discussions » Disorder in the House Episode Five....
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Insert new entry Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Disorder in the House Episode Five....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer
Disorder in the House Episode Five.... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

The Science Ninja Team get a shot at revenge, but things arent what they seem.....

Fic-Info:
Filesize: 5.15 KB
Filetype: zip
Continue to the Download

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 25-12-2007 06:44 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hey everybody, Episode Five is here!!! Come get it, read tit, tell me about it, and get it and read it again!!!! I promise you won't be dissappointed, Right Jun??? lol

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 26-12-2007 23:12 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Sorry Toneman, I will wait to download till I get back to high speed.
In a weeks time.

No new posts 26-12-2007 23:20 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Toneman, part 5 is great! Full of action and suspense... I don't know how you do it, but you always leave me on the edge of my seat!

No new posts 27-12-2007 00:58 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Toneman, I want to read, but my computer won't let me download...every time it says the file is corrupted...Crying6

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 27-12-2007 02:23 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I'll email it to you, Springie...

No new posts 27-12-2007 02:50 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks so much, TJ!
Tone, that was great! I wanna know who the Kestrel is...I have a couple of guesses but I'm probably wrong...
The shadowmage is pretty scary, too... Dracula

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 27-12-2007 04:15 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

He is very sadistic. But he's so non chalant about it. We're not too sure of his motives are right now, or even where his loyalties lie. I will tell you this though. He is the one who killed the military team like that. Noone know what he wants, but Perhaps time will lay it out for us. As far as the Kestrel goes, He's going to have alot on his plate very soon. Feel free to speculate and post here. I'd love to know what you think is going to happen next. Feel free to pm me with your thoughts as well. I'm not fishing for compliments, but I do love feedback, positive or negative!!!!

Gatch Eagle Gatch

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Toneman on 27-12-2007 at 06:02.
No new posts 27-12-2007 05:45 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Is Kestrel Kyle? Who's Shadowmage? And what is his connexion with Jun? I'm waiting for more Popcorn2

No new posts 27-12-2007 10:17 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh Tone readeit thrice by now. Psst, I love Shadowmage kicking Eagle's a$$

No new posts 27-12-2007 10:18 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Toneman
He is very sadistic. But he's so non chalant about it. We're not too sure of his motives are right now, or even where his loyalties lie. I will tell you this though. He is the one who killed the military team like that. Noone know what he wants, but Perhaps time will lay it out for us. As far as the Kestrel goes, He's going to have alot on his plate very soon. Feel free to speculate and post here. I'd love to know what you think is going to happen next. Feel free to pm me with your thoughts as well. I'm not fishing for compliments, but I do love feedback, positive or negative!!!!

Well, my first thought was Koji...her ex- boyfriend...then, I thought it might be a long lost brother or member of her family... not sure...Question

No new posts 27-12-2007 14:08 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I have to admit, when I first read it I thought for a second that Kyle was the evil twin of Ken from the Murder at the Snack J fic. But now I see he's different...

I never thought of Koji... but then, Springie, I know you have a thing for him... Cheeky

No new posts 27-12-2007 14:55 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie

Well, my first thought was Koji...her ex- boyfriend...then, I thought it might be a long lost brother or member of her family... not sure...Question

I thought of Koji too, but dismissed the idea. Too dead.

No new posts 27-12-2007 15:28 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

Koji Yabane? The thought never occured to me... But I do like it. Thats double the trouble. But you know, Jun shot his mech with the bird missle. What i think is funny is how oblivious she is in that episode. In the first of it, the blackbirds jump her, then Koji shows up and gets them to leave. they even call him captain. Then jun asks him ahwt hes up to now as if she didnt know..lol poor swannie. Joe slapped the CRAP out of her on that one too!!

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 27-12-2007 16:35 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
I have to admit, when I first read it I thought for a second that Kyle was the evil twin of Ken from the Murder at the Snack J fic. But now I see he's different...

I never thought of Koji... but then, Springie, I know you have a thing for him... Cheeky

hahaha...well, I'm just happy they finally gave the Swannie a love interest...they gave one to everyone else, including Jinpei...
...but the poor girl had to kill him...

Tone, I was cracking up at your comment...Jun was pretty dim-witted in that episode...and I wanted Ken to wallop Joe when he hit her like that!

No new posts 27-12-2007 16:51 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

What was even crazier was how she just got up and was like "okay." then everyone acted like nothing happened..... I was drinking a pepsi when I saw that part for the first time. Needless to say, I was cleaning pepsi off the floor and from my face as a result. The wifey didn't think it was too nice though.....

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 28-12-2007 07:03 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

It's amazing how Jun can get over the death of her BF so easily, yet Ken is ranting and raving about RI's death for EVER.... ROFL 2

No new posts 28-12-2007 15:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
It's amazing how Jun can get over the death of her BF so easily, yet Ken is ranting and raving about RI's death for EVER.... ROFL 2

Maybe he's angry he hasn't got the chance to set his scores with RI!

No new posts 28-12-2007 16:13 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Toneman
What was even crazier was how she just got up and was like "okay." then everyone acted like nothing happened..... I was drinking a pepsi when I saw that part for the first time. Needless to say, I was cleaning pepsi off the floor and from my face as a result. The wifey didn't think it was too nice though.....

Yeah, but she must have been angry with Joe, though...it's funny (and a bit awkward) how she says, "Ok, Ken..."...wish she would have gotten up and belted Joe with her yoyo...lol...Joe didn't hold back at all when he hit her! rollingpin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 28-12-2007 at 16:43.
No new posts 28-12-2007 16:42 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

I must admit I was rather shocked when Joe smacked her...WHA..WHA....WHAT????

You've got me totally in suspense Toneman and waiting for the next installment....

No new posts 28-12-2007 19:29 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Insert new entry Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: