Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Holiday Thread
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ...  « previous  3  4  [5]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Holiday Thread
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I hope you all had a wonderful thanks giving

No new posts 27-11-2007 19:13 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
You know, Springie and I did that with the poor Chef from our Christmas fic last year, but the Birdies... ouch... Hmmchicken

And here I thought I was coming up with a twisted and bizarre, but original thought. Either we all think too much alike, we're all psychic, or we're all just twisted and bizarre...or I read it and the altzeimers is kicking in... Freak5

No new posts 28-11-2007 12:33 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I think we're twisted and alike, Kimi.

Scary, innit? Devil1

No new posts 28-11-2007 14:46 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

I thought this was kinda fun...these guys are talented...

A Very Different 12 Days of Christmas

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 19-12-2007 01:49 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Springie, that is soooo funny!!! pound

No new posts 19-12-2007 20:26 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Sosai X Sosai X is a Male
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

I took a picture of the Christmas decorations that are on top of my TV stand...

And this is a classic in the Great White North, eh. xmastree Beer

Bpg and Doug's 12 Days of Christmas

Here's the lyrics.

Cheers,
Tim

No new posts 19-12-2007 21:04 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Wow, You sure got into the Christmas spirit, Tim!

No new posts 19-12-2007 21:49 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

LMAO!!!!! Everytime I go on Youtube I get side-tracked...now I have a mess of dirty Xmas carols... Toilet1

No new posts 20-12-2007 13:26 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
zoessister zoessister is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

spacer
Holiday Thread Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Just to let all of you know, I am leaving tomorrow(or today by the time some of you read this) to surprise my niece and nephew for Christmas, so I won't be one for about a week so I want to wish everybody a very Merry Christmas and I will talk to all of you when I get back.

No new posts 21-12-2007 06:36 zoessister is offline Send an Email to zoessister Search for Posts by zoessister Add zoessister to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Have a great time! Merry Christmas!Santa Reindeer

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 21-12-2007 13:32 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
« first ...  « previous  3  4  [5]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (5): « first ...  « previous  3  4  [5] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: