Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » When did that happen?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page When did that happen?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
When did that happen? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Cloud looks, and then does a double check

When did that happen?

When did I surpass 2000 and become a Babbling Loonie?

No new posts 17-12-2007 17:00 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Do you want the honest or professional answer to that question?

giggle

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 17-12-2007 17:02 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Um.... according to my analysis, it was 24 posts ago. Wink

Welcome to the loonie bin, CD! Bonkers1

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 18-12-2007 at 04:08.
No new posts 17-12-2007 17:03 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yeah, and I bumped Cep down the board as well.

What an honour. Thumbsup

No new posts 17-12-2007 17:06 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

Poor Cep ...

But, damn, girls. So many posts in so little time!!

I'm deeply, deeply impressed

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 17-12-2007 17:12 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

I just reached 1900's! Weeee! Animebasket

No new posts 17-12-2007 17:55 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer

Keep going Amy, Only 30 more to go and then YOU get to bump Cep down the Top Posting board.

No new posts 17-12-2007 19:05 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

I just know I'm some type of loonie...not sure which one, though... I lost track a long time ago... Dunce1

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 17-12-2007 19:56 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I've lost a lot of stuff in my time. I think my marbles were the first thing to go... Silly

No new posts 18-12-2007 04:09 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
I just know I'm some type of loonie...not sure which one, though... I lost track a long time ago... Dunce1

Then, Springie, you're in the right place!

No new posts 18-12-2007 12:27 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
quote:

Keep going Amy, Only 30 more to go and then YOU get to bump Cep down the Top Posting board.

Oh, CD I wouldn't dare to bump down Lord Cep. He's the Master around and he holds the delete key. So don't make him angry, or he'll delete you all the posts!

No new posts 18-12-2007 12:32 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Psst, CD, nice new avatar!

No new posts 18-12-2007 12:37 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Thank you Amy.
Now I want a new signature line.

No new posts 18-12-2007 13:25 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
quote:

Thank you Amy.
Now I want a new signature line.

But you've just changed it less than a month ago!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by amyltrer on 18-12-2007 at 13:31.
No new posts 18-12-2007 13:30 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

CD, ITA. You need a good Owl signature line to go with your avatar.

(This coming from someone who has a BORING signature line and probably will forever.... Wink )

No new posts 18-12-2007 13:48 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
But you've just changed it less than a month ago!

I am sure I last changed it earlier than that, but who knows November were such long month writing report cards and then doing interviews, I forgot what I did when.

No new posts 18-12-2007 13:52 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Ebony looks around the forum..."How did I get that far behind..." She gives CD a feral grin..."I see another posting frenzy coming up..." heheheee(Not that I'm the competitive type or anything...)

Congrats CD!!!!! Well done.

Yes CD I do like the new Avatar...very Owlish! I like to change my signature, every now and then I just bored with it.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 18-12-2007 at 21:52.
No new posts 18-12-2007 21:51 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
Ebony looks around the forum..."How did I get that far behind..."

It's all the fault of the wee one... baby2

But isn't she cute enough to make it all worth it? Pretty

No new posts 19-12-2007 00:17 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Cloud notices she has just climbed up the ladder past Firebird now.

Cloud yells down at the others, "Come on up Ebony and Amy the view is great up here."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 19-12-2007 at 14:28.
No new posts 19-12-2007 14:27 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

You're going for TJ, aren't you?

No new posts 19-12-2007 16:03 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
[1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: