Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Be careful what you wish for!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Be careful what you wish for!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I hope your insurances will do their job! And that they are better then The Gallactor Home Insurance from Tim's pic!

No new posts 11-12-2007 15:43 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Cep
Holy shiznit thats quite an impressive size for hail! rain

It was impressive watching it coming down... The inflatable Santas along the street got creamed!

TJ we could claim some of the damage we got from home insurance, except the replacement of items would not be worth the increase in premiums. A vicious cycle with insurance.

We would lose a lot of value on our car if we leave the hail damage as the car is only last years model.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 11-12-2007 at 22:32.
No new posts 11-12-2007 22:32 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Ugh... insurance is nasty that way. I hope you manage to get things fixed relatively quickly, at least. Huggles

No new posts 11-12-2007 22:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

We will manage we alway do!

So only a few weeks and you'll be on a plane to Aussie...getting excited yet????parachute

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 12-12-2007 at 10:09.
No new posts 12-12-2007 10:08 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
So only a few weeks and you'll be on a plane to Aussie...getting excited yet????parachute

Yes, although Christmas excitement is getting mixed up in it! Wink I just wrapped up some sunsuits and hats for the kids yesterday. They're getting new bathing suits for Christmas as well.

No new posts 12-12-2007 13:21 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Christmas would always come first, once you are past the 26th Dec...well you only have a few days until your on a plane...a busy time in your household.

No new posts 13-12-2007 06:25 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Yes, the couple of days after Christmas will be a whirlwind of packing and taking down decorations!

No new posts 13-12-2007 14:55 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Nahhh leave em up!!!

I'll be in Singleton until 30th Dec aprox, depends on when we get tired of the relatives...

Right now I'm wrapping pressies just to make sure I don't miss anyone's before we go.

No new posts 13-12-2007 22:01 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: