Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Merchandise, old & new » A sad event leading to a desperate plea
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A sad event leading to a desperate plea
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dormagus Dormagus is a Male

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-10-2007

spacer
Frown A sad event leading to a desperate plea Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I was wondering if anybody had a copy of the soundtrack to the Gatchaman '94 OVA's that they could burn for me. Mine broke in half today, and I can't find another one. OR if someone could directme to a store that still has them in stock (he said wishfully) that would be good as well.

Please help. pray

Dormagus

No new posts 02-11-2007 02:19 Dormagus is offline Send an Email to Dormagus Search for Posts by Dormagus Add Dormagus to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Dormagus1977 YIM Screenname: Dormagus
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm not sure what's on the OAV soundtracks, but I have the Gatchaman 94 songs and the Let's Fly song. Is that what you were looking for? I can email you my iTunes files.

No new posts 02-11-2007 02:47 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

That would be really, really cool. Thank youBowdown thank youBowdown thank youBowdown.

ALL HAIL THE SWAN!!!! She's just made this Eagle's day.Bowdown

(for this, I pay my tab. Money )

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Dormagus on 02-11-2007 at 03:01.
No new posts 02-11-2007 02:50 Dormagus is offline Send an Email to Dormagus Search for Posts by Dormagus Add Dormagus to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Dormagus1977 YIM Screenname: Dormagus

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Glad to help, Dormagus. Big Grin

No new posts 02-11-2007 03:50 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Dormagus
(for this, I pay my tab. Money )

Ooh! I've just discovered the key to unlocking the Swan's second biggest need from the Eagle.

But what about the first? Smooch2

No new posts 02-11-2007 03:51 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Ooh! I've just discovered the key to unlocking the Swan's second biggest need from the Eagle.

That remains to be seen.Wink1

No new posts 02-11-2007 04:35 Dormagus is offline Send an Email to Dormagus Search for Posts by Dormagus Add Dormagus to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Dormagus1977 YIM Screenname: Dormagus
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Maybe if they are on the web somewhere and someone has the links they could post them?

I found these

tunes

No new posts 02-11-2007 11:59 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks, FB! I didn't have the G-Force opening and ending. The Gatch 2 ones are cool too, but very quiet.

No new posts 02-11-2007 13:35 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun

That remains to be seen.Wink1

Pssst.... Hey, Mister Eagle.... Swannie will meet you in the Rubber Room for some fun later... Big Grin

No new posts 02-11-2007 13:36 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Sosai X Sosai X is a Male
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

I had these Gatchaman tunes sent to me over a decade ago...

BGM_Clip_M34_(T13)

BGM_Clip_M01_(T13)

BGM_Clip_M02_(T15)

BGM_Clip_M08_(T11)

BGM_Clip_M12_(T4)

BGM_Clip_M14_(T3)

BGM_Clip_M35_(T15)

BGM_Clip_M38_(T11)

BGM_Clip_M56_(T11)

Edit: If for some reason the mp3 doesn't load properly, just refresh the page and that should work. I'm not sure about IE, but in Firefox, I can do a Save Page As... to save the mp3 to my computer.

Merry Anime Christmas!

Animeparty animedisco Animeparty

Cheers,
Tim

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sosai X on 13-12-2007 at 00:38.
No new posts 13-12-2007 00:33 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks, X. Very Helpfull.

No new posts 13-12-2007 03:14 Dormagus is offline Send an Email to Dormagus Search for Posts by Dormagus Add Dormagus to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Dormagus1977 YIM Screenname: Dormagus
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Ohhh! Look Hino.

Dormagus does appear to be around.
Now you do not have to be the lone Eagle any more.

No new posts 13-12-2007 03:44 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yeah, I still exist. Just been a little busy. I pop in from time to time and if I've got something to say I say it. Otherwise I keep my big beak shut.

Why? Has Somebody been looking for me?

No new posts 13-12-2007 03:53 Dormagus is offline Send an Email to Dormagus Search for Posts by Dormagus Add Dormagus to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Dormagus1977 YIM Screenname: Dormagus

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

We have been lookng fr you! And don't keep your beak shut! The point of being here is to blab.... blah2

No new posts 13-12-2007 04:46 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Oh Dormagus pop in more we have a lock of Eagles here!

No new posts 13-12-2007 11:28 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Sosai X
I had these Gatchaman tunes sent to me over a decade ago...

Awesome!!! I think I'm going to have to install a digital editing program on my computer once I rescue it from storage... I definitely have some ideas for these clips!!! Animeclap

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 13-12-2007 11:40 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Yeah, I still exist. Just been a little busy. I pop in from time to time and if I've got something to say I say it. Otherwise I keep my big beak shut.

Ah, my Eagle brother is back! Thank goodness! I've been taking quite a beating from the Swannies (and Ego, of course!). And let me tell you, those Swans are a tough crowd when they gang up on you! steelchair

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hinotori on 13-12-2007 at 11:45.
No new posts 13-12-2007 11:44 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
quote:

Ah, my Eagle brother is back! Thank goodness! I've been taking quite a beating from the Swannies (and Ego, of course!). And let me tell you, those Swans are a tough crowd when they gang up on you! steelchair

I so love to bash this Eagle! (and Ego too) So Hino, are you asking for reinforcements?

No new posts 13-12-2007 11:48 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

Only when it comes to beating back those Swans! I can kick Ego's butt anyday.... (except for the ones that I allow him to kick mine. Y'know, just to keep his morale up!) Wink3

No new posts 13-12-2007 11:51 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
I can kick Ego's butt anyday.... (except for the ones that I allow him to kick mine. Y'know, just to keep his morale up!) Wink3

Such a bold little one! If I remember corectly, it was Ego who kiccked the Eagle's a$$ at the end of the duels! And laughed in his face afterwards. Eagle deserved it after blowing up such good Gallactor bases!

No new posts 13-12-2007 12:00 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: