Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » I'm new
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I'm new
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Ohhh! Another Eagle around.
Hello Gia!!

*Cloud wonders how long this one will stick around before the Swans and Gallactors scare her off."

Y'know, I wasn't going to say anything, but it seems I am the lone Eagle left... What happened to all the others?? I really thought I had an ally with Dormagus, but he's been MIA since he moved. Does this make me the Head Eagle by default??? Or is there something else going on here and I'm just being a typical Eagle and am oblivious to the obvious??
(sometimes I think I'm too much Eagle for my own good...) Shrug

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 11-12-2007 00:17 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Gasps in stunned awe, then narrows her eyes in an innocently seductive manner and purrs low and deep at the "lone Eagle"

Well, well, well ... I have been away too long it seems.

Hinotori, have you had a good frisking yet? I'm a Princess, not a Jun, and I do have a darker personaltiy, which is yet another of the reasons I am the Black Swan ... (and I was the black swan BEFORE the toy company did theirs - identical somewhat to the costume I designed)

So ... stretches arm to one side to indicate the Rubber Room area of the board Do follow me, dear Eagle, to the official frisking zone so that I may test the fames Eagle Resolve ...

I beat Mark ... Can I do the same to Ken?

:giggle:

Hey, it's colder than a witches tit here in the great white ... I need something to warm me up and forget about the beaches back home ....

SJ

Who finally got a response back from Foster's saying that although they'll never sell Vic Bitter here, I can get a Fosters as easy as pie - if I wanted Fosters, I would have asked for Fosters ... grrr ....

SJ again - the digression queen

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 11-12-2007 01:16 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
Y'know, I wasn't going to say anything, but it seems I am the lone Eagle left... What happened to all the others?? I really thought I had an ally with Dormagus, but he's been MIA since he moved. Does this make me the Head Eagle by default??? Or is there something else going on here and I'm just being a typical Eagle and am oblivious to the obvious??
(sometimes I think I'm too much Eagle for my own good...) Shrug

Just think of how much poweer you have over us, as the 'lone Eagle', Hino! Big Grin

No new posts 11-12-2007 01:24 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

mmm...that could cause female rivalry to flare up! ebony looks around at the competition...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 11-12-2007 at 03:19.
No new posts 11-12-2007 03:18 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Oh, Hello Gia and welcome on boards! Oh a new Eagle around to greet! OK

No new posts 11-12-2007 16:15 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by SJ_SwanJun
Gasps in stunned awe, then narrows her eyes in an innocently seductive manner and purrs low and deep at the "lone Eagle"

Well, well, well ... I have been away too long it seems.

Hinotori, have you had a good frisking yet? I'm a Princess, not a Jun, and I do have a darker personaltiy, which is yet another of the reasons I am the Black Swan ... (and I was the black swan BEFORE the toy company did theirs - identical somewhat to the costume I designed)

So ... stretches arm to one side to indicate the Rubber Room area of the board Do follow me, dear Eagle, to the official frisking zone so that I may test the fames Eagle Resolve ...

<cough> Well, uh, ahem.... I think I'm beginning to understand why all the other Eagles ran off!! bolt

Maybe 'cuz I'm a she-Eagle I have more resolve than the male Eagles???? Shrug

No new posts 11-12-2007 20:52 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

<cough> Well, uh, ahem.... I think I'm beginning to understand why all the other Eagles ran off!! bolt

Maybe 'cuz I'm a she-Eagle I have more resolve than the male Eagles???? Shrug

Clicks loudly through her teeth as she shakes her head with a sad smile.

I was only playing... Sorry I offended.

I assumed you were a sheila. Most, at least 70% of forum walkers, are chicks. Besides, a guy pretending to be an eagle would not call himself Hinotori - which is a firebird/which is a Phoenix/which is female - the symbol of the empress...

Which is interesting that the pilot of the "Phoenix" is named "Ryu" or Dragon. The Phoenix and Dragon are actually mortal enemies ...

But I digress.

Shrugs

I'll lock-down Ms. Swan, then. I'll attempt to just be me - which sucks because I'm really pretty boring.

God I miss RP, I really do ... I miss jumping into a thread and have it turn into a bunch of RP fun ...

Raises her head to the heavens and pleads of the Gods

Imi!Condor, where are you? I miss you!

Sighhh

No new posts 11-12-2007 21:30 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Oh, SJ! I'm not offended!! I was only kidding!

Sometimes I think my sense of humor doesn't convey well in writing. I'm sorry if you thought I was upset!

quote:
I assumed you were a sheila. Most, at least 70% of forum walkers, are chicks. Besides, a guy pretending to be an eagle would not call himself Hinotori - which is a firebird/which is a Phoenix/which is female - the symbol of the empress...

True, true! Which is part of the reason why I chose that name. Plus the Phoenix is one of my favorite mythical characters. And I feel I've done the whole "rising from the ashes" thing more than once in my life. Oh, and because I always loved the character of Fawkes in Harry Potter... Smile

quote:
I'll lock-down Ms. Swan, then. I'll attempt to just be me - which sucks because I'm really pretty boring.

No, don't do that! I like the playful Swan! Wink2

No new posts 11-12-2007 22:10 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

quote:
quote:

Oh, SJ! I'm not offended!! I was only kidding!

Sometimes I think my sense of humor doesn't convey well in writing. I'm sorry if you thought I was upset!

quote:

True, true! Which is part of the reason why I chose that name. Plus the Phoenix is one of my favorite mythical characters. And I feel I've done the whole "rising from the ashes" thing more than once in my life. Oh, and because I always loved the character of Fawkes in Harry Potter... Smile

quote:

Really Hino, the Phoenix is one of mine too!

No new posts 11-12-2007 22:16 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

Gosh, don't say that ... She's a feisty one when she's let loose, eh ....

But, hey. If you want her, I'll coax her back out ...

SJ

Sighhh

No new posts 11-12-2007 23:27 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Keep it going ladies and soon all the male Egales will fly away!Devil1

How would have been if the Eagle was a woman?

No new posts 12-12-2007 05:39 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Welcome to the insanity Limtoy!!! Animeparty

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 12-12-2007 08:32 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
How would have been if the Eagle was a woman?

The Bird Go site would have an entirely different flavor... Big Grin

No new posts 12-12-2007 13:33 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Madilayn
Welcome to the insanity Limtoy!!! Animeparty

Actualy, we are welcoming Gia now! It's just she choose to make her entrance in Lim's thread!

No new posts 12-12-2007 18:47 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: