Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Chat
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ...  « previous  3  4  [5]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Chat
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Is everyone chatting away? Chatter

No new posts 10-09-2007 13:17 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've chatted with Ebony, this time on Yahoo messenger. It's better than the forum chat, but we still couldn't set up the audio conversation.

No new posts 10-09-2007 13:42 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

I am trying to remember to put Yahoo on when I come in here

No new posts 11-09-2007 09:09 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

anyone here wanna chat????

No new posts 10-12-2007 10:34 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Wish I could, baybee...but I have to skedaddle off to work...Smooch2

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 10-12-2007 10:37 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne

I know I've missed you for the last few days, Ebony. Huggles I'll try to be around this afternoon (tomorrow morning for you) after I help the kids with their homework.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 10-12-2007 at 14:21.
No new posts 10-12-2007 14:20 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Springie are you an early riser like TJ is to go to work. 4.30am I would need strong coffee. When I worked in the city I used to be on a 5.30am train, but it has been years since I have had to get up that early to go to work.

I rarely have to get up now for the baby, she's sleep through the night now.

No new posts 11-12-2007 04:35 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne

I know I've missed you for the last few days, Ebony. Huggles I'll try to be around this afternoon (tomorrow morning for you) after I help the kids with their homework.

I had a quick chat with you this morning TJ. It depends when I'm on...

You only have 2 and half weeks aprox before you fly out to the Southern hemisphere!

The we'll be cruising the Harbour on Sunday the 6th Jan Smile I hope we have some good sunny weather by then.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 11-12-2007 at 04:44.
No new posts 11-12-2007 04:39 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm looking forward to it, Ebony! Big Grin

No new posts 11-12-2007 05:18 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

So am I...it will be fun. We can relax and have a coke I like full strength...

Are you all packed, knowing you, you would have been ready weeks ago!

We'll be the ones with all the bags in the hotel foyer, port-a -cot etc DH asking me what I forgot. :baby1: The baby will be just smiling up at her mum and dad...no laughing...LOL

No new posts 11-12-2007 08:14 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

ROFL 2 Will you have more luggage than we will?

Seriously, though, I remember what it was like traveling with a baby, so I don't blame you. I'm surprised they don't have cribs available at the Mercure, though.

Ah, no 'full strength' for me... I don't drink. I think you can all attest to the fact that I am silly/insane enough without it. Bonkers2

Diet Cokes, on the other hand... Pint

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 11-12-2007 at 22:44.
No new posts 11-12-2007 14:07 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Ahhhh yes... no drinks for TJ...she is on a natural high! LOL

I can't believe your Aussie trip is so close, TJ! You and Ebony have to try to log on together at least once while you are there!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 11-12-2007 20:22 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Ahhhh yes... no drinks for TJ...she is on a natural high! LOL

It's one of the many things we have in common. Smooch2

No new posts 11-12-2007 22:44 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  3  4  [5]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (5): « first ...  « previous  3  4  [5] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: