Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Eagle/Swan Love
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  51  52  [53]  54  55  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eagle/Swan Love
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sosai X Sosai X is a Male
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Very nice! What do you use to colour your pics, Springie? Is it pencil crayon or just crayons? I like the effect it creates.

Cheers,
Tim

No new posts 08-12-2007 23:19 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Just colored pencils...
thanks, Tim! Wink

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 08-12-2007 23:42 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Nice piccie, Springie!

No new posts 09-12-2007 17:38 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

Great pic, Springie! You're incredibly talented!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 09-12-2007 19:52 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Blushing Thanks!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 09-12-2007 20:19 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Whooo hoo! pin up Swannie...i bet he put it up on a wall in the shack.

No new posts 09-12-2007 22:42 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

No new posts 09-12-2007 22:50 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm thinking they've set off and alarm in a Galactor base here... that's why I made it all red...lol

No new posts 09-12-2007 23:20 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Interesting expressions the two of them have Springie.

They seem to have very different reactions to what ever it is they are looking at. (The Goons coming ot them?)

No new posts 10-12-2007 00:07 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Well, Springie, you know what *I* think of this pic... Angel1

I love it, though, and the alarm explanation is thumbsup2

No new posts 10-12-2007 00:15 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Bowdown Bowdown Bowdown Bowdown

Very nice as always! I'm running out of words to express how cool your work is without sounding the same every time. Wink

Cheers,
Tim

No new posts 10-12-2007 00:17 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Sosai X
Bowdown Bowdown Bowdown Bowdown

Very nice as always! I'm running out of words to express how cool your work is without sounding the same every time. Wink

I have been starting to feel the same about your excellent work Tim.

No new posts 10-12-2007 00:25 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Heehee, thanks!

And Tim, I agree with CD...I feel the same way about your piccies!

TJ had quite an interesting take on this pic...she thought Jun might be "goosing" Ken here...pound

No new posts 10-12-2007 00:53 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

LOL! Springie, my pics don't compare to yours. I'm just doing screen captures. You are drawing yours from scratch - that takes real talent.

As for the pic, are we sure it is the real Jun? It could be Katse in disguise because if I didn't know better - I would swear she is holding a gun at his back. *grin*

Keep up the great work, Springie.

Cheers,
Tim

No new posts 10-12-2007 01:03 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Haha..now that would make for interesting fic fodder!

No new posts 10-12-2007 01:04 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

See? We all have our own individual biases while looking at this pic... Wink

No new posts 10-12-2007 01:05 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

That's why I love posting pics so much...I love to hear all of your creative ideas!!

No new posts 10-12-2007 01:12 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
That's why I love posting pics so much...I love to hear all of your creative ideas!!

You're the creative one, Baybee! Huggles

No new posts 10-12-2007 01:16 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

We bring to the picture what we have experience and what we know.

Our backpack as we call it in school. (Every child has a backpack filled with their experiences in life so far.) From this backpack we make connections to new experiences/events/books and obviously pictures. AS a teacher we have to help children make those connections and add new experiences to their backpacks.

God I did not mean to get teachery today. Sorry.

No new posts 10-12-2007 01:33 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

You are so right... and your responses give me a peek into your backpacks...LOL

No new posts 10-12-2007 01:35 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
« first ...  « previous  51  52  [53]  54  55  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  51  52  [53]  54  55  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: