Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Eagle/Swan Love
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  50  51  [52]  53  54  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eagle/Swan Love
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Amy, Kimi, I really do not think TJ is too happy about her pic, and will probably not give us another one.
Evil3
:

Well you asked for it!

I know I did. I figured if she had posted once she should be willing to show it again. Evillaugh

I get this feeling though that TJ is not too happy with it resurfacing and that she will not be posting any more.
*Maybe it is just my Rigan ESP in overdrive* Laugh2

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 25-11-2007 at 18:08.
No new posts 25-11-2007 18:05 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

No Comment. Cheeky

No new posts 25-11-2007 19:05 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Wave2 Ooh, add me to that! More TJ stick figures!!

Elfgrin1

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 25-11-2007 20:46 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

I just loved the Swans stick legs! Every woman wants slender thighs, isn't that taking it a bit to far!

I was a cute drawing though and got the meaning across! And it's art so you can get away with anything!

serenade

No new posts 26-11-2007 07:38 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Art... yeah.... it's art..... Wink

No new posts 26-11-2007 15:08 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Heehee...I thought I'd start signing my work, as if I was a "Real" artist...Winknudge

Springie you have your own style and it works well for you...it's good to admire an artist, influence is good too. But please keep to your style. It's like a trade mark in itself, and I love it that you are signing and dating your work...you have been a real artist at heart for a long time already!

Amy;

The thing about two guys kissing....well this is my opion and mine only...but!

I am a straight female, and to me it is waste to see 2 cute guys kissing...breaks the heart.

And since in Gatchaman they were not gay, or even indicated to be gay, it is not even close to canon. Each to their own and I have nothing against them.

Men seem to have a thing about lesbians...2 woman going for it seems to be a turn on for them...I shrug my shoulders...the thought of of 2 guys going for it...ahhhrrr yuk, does nothing for me, and I have noticed for women it is not a turn on...so threesomes probably work better with 2 women and a male...but lets not go down that path scary...I have never been there personally.

But if you like stories that are yuoi then read them, some people do.

But there are so many stories I think all tastes are covered...

Ahhh I say they are straight...after all what man could resist the Swan!

No new posts 28-11-2007 12:01 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer

I'd say that Ken Joe and Ryu all do a pretty damn good job of resisting her!!! I don't think the boys are gay, but theyre not tappin' Jun, that's for sure...

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 28-11-2007 14:08 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Toneman
I'd say that Ken Joe and Ryu all do a pretty damn good job of resisting her!!! I don't think the boys are gay, but theyre not tappin' Jun, that's for sure...

You obviously have yet to read a number of my fics... Angel1

No new posts 28-11-2007 14:48 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
[quote]Originally posted by Springie

Amy;

I am a straight female, and to me it is waste to see 2 cute guys kissing...breaks the heart.

And since in Gatchaman they were not gay, or even indicated to be gay, it is not even close to canon. Each to their own and I have nothing against them.

Men seem to have a thing about lesbians...2 woman going for it seems to be a turn on for them...I shrug my shoulders...the thought of of 2 guys going for it...ahhhrrr yuk, does nothing for me, and I have noticed for women it is not a turn on...so threesomes probably work better with 2 women and a male...but lets not go down that path scary...I have never been there personally.

Oh, Ebony, I take you are referring at my Cute boy ficcie! Actually, that was a kiss on the cheek. And a an invitation at a pizza. So it was only a sugestion. not yaoi!
That ficcie is a part of an alternate universe I'm trying to write. Just like CD's Rigan AU!

No new posts 28-11-2007 18:55 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Toneman

I'd say only Ryu does the job! Oh course, they'd know better than to involve into a long term relationship, especially with a team mate!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by amyltrer on 28-11-2007 at 18:57.
No new posts 28-11-2007 18:56 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
[quote]Originally posted by Springie

Amy;

Oh, Ebony, I take you are referring at my Cute boy ficcie! Actually, that was a kiss on the cheek. And a an invitation at a pizza. So it was only a suggestion. not yaoi!
That ficcie is a part of an alternate universe I'm trying to write. Just like CD's Rigan AU!

I read a comment from you about "Whats wrong with two guys kissing." You know me I like to put my two cents worth in!

I loved cute boy, it was such a witty story, and you could take it that the Eagle has admirers from all sides of the fence...you must have been talking about another ficcie in the post...

Anyway! All is well in the world again....

No new posts 28-11-2007 23:40 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

A typical end-of-mission pose...but without helmets, bc i hate drawing them...LOL

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 09-12-2007 at 20:16.
No new posts 08-12-2007 20:48 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

From their faces looks like the mission went wrong!

No new posts 08-12-2007 21:06 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I agree with Amy. They look shellshocked. WHatever could have happened?

No new posts 08-12-2007 21:21 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Sosai X Sosai X is a Male
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

They found out that Joe was sleeping with Berge Katse? Or they saw Dr Nambu dressed in woman's clothing? Or they've found out that they've been made redundant by the Power Rangers? *evil grin*

tomatoes

P.S. Nice work as always, Springie.

Cheers,
Tim

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sosai X on 08-12-2007 at 21:36.
No new posts 08-12-2007 21:35 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Or maybe they just saw a photo with their new looks in the OAVs. Now that's enough to scare a bird!

No new posts 08-12-2007 21:37 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Heehee... I was thinking that pic was after Joe dies...

Here's something a little more upbeat...
a pinup Swannie for Ken...LOL

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 08-12-2007 at 22:05.
No new posts 08-12-2007 22:04 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

No new posts 08-12-2007 23:02 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Wow, that looks great, Springie!!!! Bowdown

No new posts 08-12-2007 23:03 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Looks great Springie.
This is Princess paying Mark back after his moonlight dance for her. Biglaugh2

No new posts 08-12-2007 23:07 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  50  51  [52]  53  54  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  50  51  [52]  53  54  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: