Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Everybody, Everybody.....
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Everybody, Everybody.....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Toneman
huh. Daddy just showed up... I just got that....lol. Im a widdle swow today....hahahahahaha!! God I'm so stupid.

Oh boy, I'm really not with it.. I'm still trying to figure this out....... Blushing Must be way too early in the morning and my mind isn't ready for the board wackiness yet!

I'm sure as I'm driving to work this will click in my brain. Either that or I'm really showing my true Eagle form this morning and being completely oblivious to everything except my professional duty!!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 26-11-2007 11:40 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

*busts in throught the door wearing earphones (not that she needs to because the music is so loud, everyone from here to next Tuesday can hear it!)*

"On the day I was born, the rain fell down
Trouble brewing in my home town
It was the 7th day, I was the 7th son
Scared the hell out of everyone!

They said STOP! I said GO!
I said FAST! They said SLOW!
I said YES! They said NO!

Being a bad boy ain't that bad,
Had me more dirty women, than most men ever had!
So all you women come along with me,
I wanna show you how good a bad boy can be!

I do the Bad Boy Boogie!!!!

*starts playing air guitar*

Waves to Toneman "Welcome to the insanity!"

*continues headbanging to AC/DC* Mosh Mosh Mosh

No new posts 26-11-2007 13:28 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer

YYYEEESSSSS!!! LET THE MAYEHM ENSUE!!!!

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 26-11-2007 13:47 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
quote:
huh. Daddy just showed up... I just got that....lol. Im a widdle swow today....hahahahahaha!! God I'm so stupid.

Oh boy, I'm really not with it.. I'm still trying to figure this out....... Blushing Must be way too early in the morning and my mind isn't ready for the board wackiness yet!

Psssst..... Hino.... you're an Eagle... Toneman is RI.... think about it.... Wink

No new posts 26-11-2007 15:12 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Sosai X Sosai X is a Male
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Welcome to the boards, Toneman! Relax and enjoy the insanity of the place. Badacid

welcome whoo welcome

Cheers,
Tim

No new posts 26-11-2007 18:09 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun

Psssst..... Hino.... you're an Eagle... Toneman is RI.... think about it.... Wink

<Hinotori goes back and re-reads thread, realizing that she has definitely missed somesort of major minor detail!>

Oh, Red Sqaudron... Totally missed that before. Whoops... Wallbash

Well, at least you didn't pick me up and toss me like an old rag doll across the room in front of my teammates.... Devil1

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Hinotori on 26-11-2007 at 22:12.
No new posts 26-11-2007 22:05 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Well, at least you didn't pick me up and toss me like an old rag doll in front of my teammates.... Devil1

A Swannie would *never* be so cruel... Wink

No new posts 26-11-2007 22:09 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

Yes... I will spare your dignity.... for now..Dragonpunch

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 26-11-2007 22:13 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Yes... I will spare your dignity.... for now..Dragonpunch

Thanks. But being an RI fan, I'm sure you will get me on something sooner rather than later..... Rolleyes

Winknudge

No new posts 26-11-2007 22:22 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Do I sense Eagle bashing here? Can I join, pleaaaase?

No new posts 27-11-2007 20:00 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer

I think I'm starting to get a complex....

<Hinotori looks over at the Swannie side of the room and starts to think that maybe it really isn't so bad over there....>

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hinotori on 27-11-2007 at 22:33.
No new posts 27-11-2007 22:30 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

stay with us, Hino... its better than hanging the swans.. oops. i meant hanging out with the swans....

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 27-11-2007 22:37 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

We are good sweet innocent Swans in this forum!

Ebony winks at the other swans and batters her eyelashes innocently at the newbie..."Would I lead you astray." Ebony purrs...

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 27-11-2007 at 22:54.
No new posts 27-11-2007 22:54 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm countin on it, Darlin..... You and all the swans have a personal invitation to come over here and get to know Daddy a little better.....Smoke3

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 27-11-2007 23:24 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

<Hinotori looks over at the Swannie side of the room and starts to think that maybe it really isn't so bad over there....>

Not at all! The Swannies ALWAYS treat the Eagles veeeerrrrrry nicely. Smooch2

No new posts 28-11-2007 00:05 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:

Not at all! The Swannies ALWAYS treat the Eagles veeeerrrrrry nicely. Smooch2

I definitely lack that Swannie side!

No new posts 28-11-2007 05:56 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

Oh, Hino you are the only Eagle left!

No new posts 28-11-2007 06:01 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Talk about being on the Endangered Species list! And with you around Amy (Ego), I'd say extinction is emminent! droppeddead

No new posts 28-11-2007 11:36 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

Talk about being on the Endangered Species list! And with you around Amy (Ego), I'd say extinction is emminent! droppeddead

Not if we Swannies can help it!

What is this capitulation, Eagle? Get out that Boomerang and show that Galactor what you're made of! Poke

No new posts 28-11-2007 14:49 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
[quote]Originally posted by Hinotori
Not if we Swannies can help it!

What is this capitulation, Eagle? Get out that Boomerang and show that Galactor what you're made of! Poke

Looks like we need more Eagle bashing pics. I have one done yet, but my printer& scanner is broken so I can't post it.

Psst, Swans, haven't you noticed what handsome boy is Ego?

No new posts 28-11-2007 19:11 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
« previous  1  [2]  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: