Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Holiday Thread
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Holiday Thread
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sosai X Sosai X is a Male
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I remember this site. I once did an elf with the face of Neil Tennant from the Pet Shop Boys for a friend of mine last year. Wink

Nice work, Springie. Very funny, slightly disturbing but mostly very funny. Bonkers1

Cheers,
Tim

No new posts 24-11-2007 04:09 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Here's my attempt...

Galactor Elf

Cheers,
Tim

No new posts 24-11-2007 05:26 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
I used to live pretty close to you... but that's before you moved to TO. I was in North York at York Mills & Bayview.

Ebony, are you serious about the kangaroo meat? You'll have to take us someplace that sells kangaroo burgers... Wink

I buy it in the local supermarket! So yes I am serious...we eat our national Emblem.

No wastage in this country with meats...

I haven't seen Roo burgers...The meat is very lean and good for you...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 24-11-2007 at 05:49.
No new posts 24-11-2007 05:48 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Sosai X
Ya, when TJ lived in Toronto, I lived in Kingston, Ontario. Both TJ and I went to the same university and had common friends in Kingston even though at the time we didn't know each other. Wink it took a Gatchaman message board for us to finally "meet". Wave2

My other claim to fame is I went to the same High School as Avril Lavigne. LOL, actually I went to the same high school a few years ahead of her so I didn't actually know her (since I don't listen to her music I still don't know her - just by name only).

While all the name dropping is going on...

I live in the same area that the Wiggles grew up in! Yep they were Blacktown boys... Car

No new posts 24-11-2007 05:55 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Teehee...this isn't part of the challenge, but look who's working with Santa now! They must need some extra cash for the holidays!

Santa's New Recruits

Hahhaaaaaaaa...

No new posts 24-11-2007 05:58 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
I live in the same area that the Wiggles grew up in! Yep they were Blacktown boys... Car

Ooh! Fruit salad... yummy yummy! hungry

Funny how the Wiggles never sang about eating Kangaroos...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 24-11-2007 at 15:52.
No new posts 24-11-2007 15:51 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Sosai X
Here's my attempt...

Galactor Elf

You know, I'm trying to be quiet right now since there are sleeping people in the house, and I have to say that this site is even more weird with no music on. Roll

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 24-11-2007 at 20:27.
No new posts 24-11-2007 15:52 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Just to get everyone in the holiday mood, here's a little ditty I wrote last year:

Jinpei the red-nosed ninja
Had so very many foes
And when you saw him fight them
You could see their numbers grow

All of the other ninjas
Used to help him play his games
But they never let poor Jinpei
Die in those Galactor flames

Then one dark and foggy eve
Galactor came to play
Jinpei and his team in flight
Kicked their butts into the night

All of the ninjas love him
Especially the number three
Jinpei the red-nosed ninja
The proudest boy you'll ever see!

No new posts 24-11-2007 16:04 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

That inspired me to do this...

Cheers,
Tim

No new posts 24-11-2007 16:33 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

Here's a Thanksgiving ecard I thought was cute:
(Actually the music is quite soothing too)

Twas The Night Of Thanksgiving

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by kimiko on 24-11-2007 at 16:39.
No new posts 24-11-2007 16:35 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Too cute! I love Jinpei the Red-Nosed Ninja!

And Kimi, that Thanksgiving card was great...I love the floating Turkey leg...Laugh2

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 25-11-2007 00:33 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Aright how did you guess the mecha in my chrissy fic was Rudolf!

Yes TJ I have at least started it.... grins

No new posts 25-11-2007 11:51 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
I used to live pretty close to you... but that's before you moved to TO. I was in North York at York Mills & Bayview.

Ebony, are you serious about the kangaroo meat? You'll have to take us someplace that sells kangaroo burgers... Wink

I buy it in the local supermarket! So yes I am serious...we eat our national Emblem.

No wastage in this country with meats...

I haven't seen Roo burgers...The meat is very lean and good for you...

Well if you think about it TJ we kind of eat our national emblems too...we're vegetarian vampires... tree-blood suckers! Maple sugar candy anyone...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kimiko on 25-11-2007 at 13:45.
No new posts 25-11-2007 13:35 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Aright how did you guess the mecha in my chrissy fic was Rudolf!

Yes TJ I have at least started it.... grins

Are you serious???? Springie and I were tossing around a Rudolph idea too!!!!!

Hmmm.... now we'll just have to have a Rudolph challenge! Roll

No new posts 25-11-2007 15:12 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by kimiko
Well if you think about it TJ we kind of eat our national emblems too...we're vegetarian vampires... tree-blood suckers! Maple sugar candy anyone...

Somehow, though, I'd feel pretty strange eating an eagle... Wink

No new posts 25-11-2007 15:12 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

I bet we come up with different ideas anyway about Rudolf...I have started the fic at least!

No new posts 25-11-2007 22:14 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Like you're dreaming or fantasizing??? kissing LOL!

No new posts 26-11-2007 14:57 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by kimiko
quote:

Like you're dreaming or fantasizing??? kissing LOL!

You know, I wasn't going to take it that far... but somehow, I'm not surprised that YOU did, Kimi! ROFL 2

No new posts 26-11-2007 15:09 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Who MOI??? Take things too far??? Never.... Flip

Actually Katse was always talking about "cooking" the team somehow...

My warped little mind just compared Katse with the Swedish Chef from the Muppets:

"Wur dee pur een dee pot dee Eagle..."

No new posts 27-11-2007 12:40 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

You know, Springie and I did that with the poor Chef from our Christmas fic last year, but the Birdies... ouch... Hmmchicken

No new posts 27-11-2007 13:37 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (5): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: