Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Eagle/Swan Love
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  48  49  [50]  51  52  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eagle/Swan Love
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun

It doesn't have to be a fic.

You could write a poem or make a craft and post a picture... ANYTHING you want. Go for it, Hino! Poke

OK, didn't realize that... I thought it was strictly a fic thing.

Hmm, let me see... I'm sure I'd be able to come up with something!! Thinking

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 21-11-2007 19:56 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Springie

TJ had it right when she saw this one...we have a "predatory Swan" here...very dangerous, indeed! LOL

Oh WOW! This'll teach me not to read a thread all the way through... Seems this one has taken an interesting turn! Eek4

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 21-11-2007 19:59 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
I wasn't around for TJ's stick figures

Consider yourself lucky. Wink

No new posts 21-11-2007 21:48 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

I happen to love TJ's stick figures...I always get a good giggle from her picture...it's something about the white panties with stick legs coming out! pound

I know that pic is around here somewhere...TJ do you mind if we post it again? It really is one of my favs...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 21-11-2007 22:14 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I think I'm going to go away for awhile, now.... Hiding

No new posts 21-11-2007 22:23 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Smooch2 Ok,ok...I won't post it...but you know how much I love it!!! You totally have my insane sense of humor! Or is it *I have yours*? LOL

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 21-11-2007 22:29 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Don't forget... we were twins merged in the womb and then separated at birth. Katse has nothing on us! Devil1

No new posts 21-11-2007 23:10 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
I happen to love TJ's stick figures...I always get a good giggle from her picture...it's something about the white panties with stick legs coming out! pound

I know that pic is around here somewhere...TJ do you mind if we post it again? It really is one of my favs...

Snoopy Dance
*Cloud was so looking forward to seeing that pic*

No new posts 21-11-2007 23:25 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Don't forget... we were twins merged in the womb and then separated at birth. Katse has nothing on us! Devil1

Soo, has Sosai forgot to merge you ? Anyway, I know that piccie is burried somewhere in the Gatch archives! I might dig after it tonight, to have a good laugh! animewink

No new posts 22-11-2007 18:01 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

It would be great Amy if you could post it while TJ is celebrating.

Then she might not notice. hehehee

No new posts 22-11-2007 18:07 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Ahem....

I'm here.... Saiyan

No new posts 22-11-2007 22:32 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Wouldn't she look good in a cute Miss Santa dress! They had some good ones come in at work(Well I'm not there now but they are sooo cute!)

No new posts 22-11-2007 23:37 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

I havn't had a muse for a Christmas fic...sigh...

No new posts 22-11-2007 23:39 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Ahem....

I'm here.... Saiyan

Cloud quickly turns to Amy and whispers "You post the picture and I will keep her distracted over here."

Cloud then walks up to TJ "So are you ejoying your holidays with your family? Here have a seat tell me about it."

Cloud pulls TJ over the Sofa and motions for TJ to sit. Cloud then waves at someone over TJ's head, "I hope you don't mind I ask a friend over as well."

TJ feels a presence at her side as the Condor steps up beside her and gazes into her eyes, "Do you mind if I sit down beside you, beautiful?"

Cloud gives a little smile as the Condor then says, "Man it is hot in here, do you mind if I removed my shirt?"

He then proceeds to do so while TJ sits gulping deep breathes while intently eyeing the shirtless Condor.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 23-11-2007 at 00:11.
No new posts 23-11-2007 00:10 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
I havn't had a muse for a Christmas fic...sigh...

Uh... the Miss Santa dress sounds like inspiration to me!!!! Poke

No new posts 23-11-2007 01:11 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
TJ feels a presence at her side as the Condor steps up beside her and gazes into her eyes, "Do you mind if I sit down beside you, beautiful?"

Cloud gives a little smile as the Condor then says, "Man it is hot in here, do you mind if I removed my shirt?"

He then proceeds to do so while TJ sits gulping deep breathes while intently eyeing the shirtless Condor.[/i]

Oh... my.... if the Condor wants to see my stick figures, I'll be sure to give him a *private* showing.... Cheeky

And CD, if you have access to a shirtless COndor, you have no reason to need my stick drawing!

No new posts 23-11-2007 01:13 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Sorry Amy I can see that did not last for long. Perhaps I should have asked the Eagle to join us as well.

I guess I will have to find another way of getting a copy of those drawings.
Since TJ has taught me all about PMing, Cloud considers asking Springie to PM her the drawing. Biglaugh2

Then she considers whether she could offer her fic as a bribe. Biglaugh1
Nahh! I guess I will just have to give up on the idea of seeing TJ's pics. Sad2

No new posts 23-11-2007 02:58 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Nahh! I guess I will just have to give up on the idea of seeing TJ's pics. Sad2

Yay! woohoo

Here's an Owl piccie for you as a thank you!

And the guys on a pleasure cruise...:

No new posts 23-11-2007 03:43 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Sorry Amy I can see that did not last for long. Perhaps I should have asked the Eagle to join us as well.

. Sad2

Ohh, CD, look what I'm doing for you!

Clicky!!!]

Now TJ's gonna kill me. Ah well, rather me than Ego!

No new posts 23-11-2007 13:44 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
Ahem....

I'm here.... Saiyan

Cloud then walks up to TJ "So are you ejoying your holidays with your family? Here have a seat tell me about it."

Cloud pulls TJ over the Sofa and motions for TJ to sit. Cloud then waves at someone over TJ's head, "I hope you don't mind I ask a friend over as well."

He then proceeds to do so while TJ sits gulping deep breathes while intently eyeing the shirtless Condor.

That's a good start for a Christmas ficcie! And I'm sure TJ would love it!

No new posts 23-11-2007 13:46 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
« first ...  « previous  48  49  [50]  51  52  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  48  49  [50]  51  52  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: