Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Disappearing for a couple of days
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Disappearing for a couple of days
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dormagus Dormagus is a Male

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-10-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Well that's reassuring. It's a good sign when things don't explode. Unless of course you want them to. But that's a whole other situation.

No new posts 15-11-2007 20:54 Dormagus is offline Send an Email to Dormagus Search for Posts by Dormagus Add Dormagus to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Dormagus1977 YIM Screenname: Dormagus
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dormagus
Alright, Swans. Line up. I'm gone for two weeks and you you try to take over the place. Well, The Eagle has returned.

Now we can all have fun together.

It was a hellish move, but it's done. Galactor insurance is in place. I'm set.

Glad to have you back Dormagus! Wave3 Hope your new home is everything you hoped it would be!

Those Swans were a handful while you were gone, but this Eagle seems to have survived. Glad to have another Eagle to share the pain..uh, I mean fun!...with though! Roll

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 15-11-2007 21:18 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Animehello Bounce2 Welcome back, Dormagus! We try to be good little Swannies...we really do! But sometimes we just can't help ourselves! Animejoy

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 15-11-2007 22:00 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Welcome Back Dormagus!

Hope you enjoy your new home.

No new posts 15-11-2007 22:16 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I'm glad the move went well! I know that kind of thing is tough, especially with little ones running around.

And now, I can start in on my plans for you.... Devil1

No new posts 15-11-2007 22:52 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Dormagus Dormagus is a Male

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-10-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
I'm glad the move went well! I know that kind of thing is tough, especially with little ones running around.

I'm not sure if I should be scared or intrigued.

No new posts 15-11-2007 23:43 Dormagus is offline Send an Email to Dormagus Search for Posts by Dormagus Add Dormagus to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Dormagus1977 YIM Screenname: Dormagus

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Dormagus
quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun

I'm not sure if I should be scared or intrigued.

Bwaaa haaa haaa Kinky

No new posts 16-11-2007 01:03 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Welcome back Dormagus.

Hopefully things are all settled now and you can all relax (well as much as possible with Xmas coming)

No new posts 16-11-2007 11:00 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

Glad to see you survived your move Dormagus. I moved back in August and I STILL haven't got things under control! Presently trying to find all winter clothing and pack up some of the summer stuff. The closet space here is extremely limited....and I don't have kids...well moving the 4 furchildren was an adventure in itself.

No new posts 16-11-2007 13:19 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Hey, Kimi, don't you wish you were a KNT now? All the clothes you have you wear on your back... ALL the time.... Big Grin

No new posts 16-11-2007 15:10 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

I moved 5 years ago, and some of the stuff I had to remove from my basement, due to the flood, was boxes I had not unpacked from that move. Now I am all packed again, and trying to find the time to go through boxes.

I am beginning to think if I did not need it all summer I probably will not use it again. Then I open a box and find decorations for one fo the holidays. So I guess I can not just randomly chuck out boxes.

No new posts 16-11-2007 16:13 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by kimiko
Glad to see you survived your move Dormagus. I moved back in August and I STILL haven't got things under control! Presently trying to find all winter clothing and pack up some of the summer stuff. The closet space here is extremely limited....

I know how you feel, Kimi! I moved back about a year ago and am currently living with relatives. I have only 3 dresser drawers and a small closet to use, so 95% of my belongings are in storage... Every time the season changes, I have to load everything up in my car and do the clothing swap!

I'm currently looking for my own place, so hopefully soon I will at least have everything in one place. Just the thought of not having to climb over stacks of boxes to find what I need... woohoo

Biglaugh1

No new posts 16-11-2007 16:33 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

I'll be happy when all the boxes are labeled properly and more or less in the right section of the basement. I drove the friends packing for us crazy with "label it properly!" to little avail. (One couldn't find a dark colour near the end, so used pink highlighter to scribble out the previous words in black; other times they labeled one side, but didn't notice the old label on the other.)

I keep a stack of labels and good marker downstairs and sometimes treat myself to an adventure.

And then there are the ones labeled "Mommy winter coats for charity; check first." Grrrr.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 16-11-2007 19:57 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Welcome back Dormagus!

I hope the move went well...

Damn called away again, i will have to finish this post later...Smile

No new posts 17-11-2007 05:49 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

CB..I feel for ya...When I started packing the boxes I labeled everything but towards the end it was..."just shove it in a box..deal with it later. I also had to deal with roach infestation, the perils of living in an apartment building! Everything got inspected, cleaned, and sealed up tight, so much tape that it makes Grand-ma's Xmas present wrapping job look amateur.

Then onced moved to the new place, the boxes were unloaded onto back veranda which has a roof, so they were protected from rain, then inspected again. The only hitch-hikers we found had lodged themselves under the matting and frames of some of my prints. I left most of my furniture behind, but it was still hellish hot and waiting for an elevator with 3 other families moving in and out was a pain in the ass! I hate it!

No new posts 17-11-2007 07:09 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh the memories! Packing, labeling, moving, unpacking... Ugh! I share your pain!! Yes, even the roach part, though that occurred when I moved into the house, not as I was leaving... I'm so not looking forward to moving again... (though luckily most of my stuff is still packed). Anyone who says they enjoy moving is just plain crazy!! loopy

No new posts 17-11-2007 13:42 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I certainly don't enjoy moving...and it's been some time since I did it. But I shudder to think of what it will be like when we finally leave this house.... we've certainly accumulated a lot of stuff!!!!

No new posts 17-11-2007 15:22 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: