Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Film Flam » Van Helsing
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Van Helsing
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
CondorRTB CondorRTB is a Male

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2002

spacer
Van Helsing Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

this was a great movie but it was a little long. i did enjoy seeing the wolfman, frankenstien, and dracula all in one movie. plus seeing kate beckinsale in that tight corsette is a bonus. definitely see this. but take a pillow for your arse because its a little long to sit there in a chair.

No new posts 23-05-2004 15:33 CondorRTB is offline Send an Email to CondorRTB Search for Posts by CondorRTB Add CondorRTB to your Buddy List Add CondorRTB to your Contact List AIM Screenname: ClutchRTB YIM Screenname: rbaileysth
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I heard the opposite on this film that it was too much crammed into too little.

However I must agree Ms Beckinsale in anything is a bonus!! Alienhehe

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 23-05-2004 16:53 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
CondorRTB CondorRTB is a Male

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

there was a lot crammed in. i could easily see the movie being 3-4 hours long. thank god it wasnt though Big Grin

No new posts 23-05-2004 18:46 CondorRTB is offline Send an Email to CondorRTB Search for Posts by CondorRTB Add CondorRTB to your Buddy List Add CondorRTB to your Contact List AIM Screenname: ClutchRTB YIM Screenname: rbaileysth
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Well, we enjoyed it. Almost didn't see it, based on the bad reviews here, but adjusted our expectations accordingly (nothing to do with the original, or what the original drew from, and feel free to laugh at the most serious moments), and we enjoyed it.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 25-05-2004 18:05 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
stardust stardust is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-05-2004

spacer

Just saw Van Helsing and enjoyed it very much. I've learned to ignore reviews and go to what think looks good to me.
However, since girls aren't my thing, although I have to admit, kate did look good, I have to say that Hugh Jackman looked much better here than as Wolverine. And dig that sexy black wolf. But anything wolf is good, IMHO.

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 30-05-2004 03:18 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: