Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman » Have You Seen This?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Have You Seen This?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

ITA.... always love to see new pics!!!!

No new posts 10-11-2007 17:19 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Sosai X Sosai X is a Male
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Here's an interesting unmasking from my own pics...

Cheers,
Tim

No new posts 14-11-2007 05:28 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

DAMN! Where do i start! I loved all the links!

The diaries were good, i though Jun might have had a written entry or more pics of her with Joe or Ken!

I love that pic of Joe! Who did it TJ!

No new posts 14-11-2007 06:06 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

I know we copied over the logs from there I wonder it Cep can bring over the images.

Cep, is it possible?

No new posts 14-11-2007 12:52 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
DAMN! Where do i start! I loved all the links!

The diaries were good, i though Jun might have had a written entry or more pics of her with Joe or Ken!

I seem to remember us all having so much fun with the diaries.

and there is a session posted there with Miya and buffy from chat logs

click

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Firebird on 14-11-2007 at 13:11.
No new posts 14-11-2007 12:53 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne

Wendy Disnmore.

No new posts 14-11-2007 15:13 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Here's an interesting pic from Episode 68: The Particle Iron Beast Micro-Saturn...

Check out the name on the jet behind Ken... is it me or does that say, "APE SATAN"? The satan bit is obvious but I'm not sure about the first word.

Monkey Devil2 Eagle

*grin*

Cheers,
Tim

No new posts 04-01-2008 06:54 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Bwahahahahha...and it looks like the other jet says, "Amy"...

Amy, is there something we should know?

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 04-01-2008 10:34 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

Lol2

A little giftie from Ego??

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 04-01-2008 11:37 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

pound pound pound

Satan Airlines??? Ride the Red Eye to Hell....No return flights needed!

Check if Amy has any spray paint cans in her pockets!

Somehow I can picture Amy 'taggin' the planes with her Eagle-bashing comments....Ego Rules! Eagle Drools!

No new posts 04-01-2008 15:25 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Actually, those are the Gallactor specials airplane transporters, but the I don't know how that nasty Eagle spotted them.
Maybe because of the Eagle-bashing comments I've sprayed all over them!

No new posts 04-01-2008 16:26 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

You know Springie, until you mentioned Amy's name on that jet I read it as Navy. Now all I can see is Amy
Thanks a lot ..... nunchukas Cloud get frustrated and leaves.

I will try again when the thought has left my head. Devil1

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 04-01-2008 at 16:31.
No new posts 04-01-2008 16:31 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Heehee...sorry CD! I couldn't help it! I do think Amy has been on a rampage here! rock

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 04-01-2008 20:18 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Heehee...sorry CD! I couldn't help it! I do think Amy has been on a rampage here! rock

No problem Springie.
I think the problem is Amy is intent on catching up to TJ's post count while TJ is away.
And she will do it anyway she can, with out having to write her own Ego stories.

No new posts 04-01-2008 23:16 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
katsesama
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-12-2007

spacer

quote:

Bwahhh ha ha ha ha ha!! That's awesome! Amy has her own airplane!

As for the other, all I can think of is the Church Lady going, Hmmmmmm, could it be....SATAN??!

Sayuri Washio's page has bunches of Gatch Fanart that doesn't show up in the US much, so definitely check that out: http://gatchaman.cool.ne.jp/fanart.html

I love Phantom G's stuff. She makes yaoi look good! And she's got this great drawing of Ken in a torn birdstyle and chains. So much for tying him up with a bow and dropping him in a stocking. I guess he was argumentative. Big Grin

Also check out Utoland Chronicle: http://www.utolandcity.com/

Myo:

Sayuri:

Yuto:

Yokota Kichi

And ha-ha does some of my very most favoritest fanart: http://www7.plala.or.jp/g1-haha/

[img]http://www7.plala.or.jp/g1-haha/illust/2002-2005/ken&jun.jpg[/img]

Using psychology in your fanfic? WritersGuidetoPsychology.com

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by katsesama on 04-01-2008 at 23:39.
No new posts 04-01-2008 23:34 katsesama is offline Send an Email to katsesama Search for Posts by katsesama Add katsesama to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

Wow! Those are amazing!! I wish I had the talent to draw...

Curious to know what the Japanese says in the art, though.

<Hinotori looks around>

Oh, Tim! Tim, our Japanese language guru, where are you??

Ah, there you are!

<bats her eyes then sweetly says>

Would you mind translating for us?? I'll give you all sorts of smoochies if you do! Smoochies

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 04-01-2008 23:58 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by katsesama
quote:

Bwahhh ha ha ha ha ha!! That's awesome! Amy has her own airplane!

As for the other, all I can think of is the Church Lady going, Hmmmmmm, could it be....SATAN??!

Sayuri Washio's page has bunches of Gatch Fanart that doesn't show up in the US much, so definitely check that out: http://gatchaman.cool.ne.jp/fanart.html

I love Phantom G's stuff. She makes yaoi look good! And she's got this great drawing of Ken in a torn birdstyle and chains. So much for tying him up with a bow and dropping him in a stocking. I guess he was argumentative. Big Grin

Also check out Utoland Chronicle: http://www.utolandcity.com/

Yes, I have seen that one Katse. It captured my interest, I would love to see the story behind that pic.

No new posts 05-01-2008 00:14 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
katsesama
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-12-2007

spacer

Everyone can draw, Hinotori. Most of us just stopped around age 8, so developmentally we still draw like 8-year-olds. If you start drawing, you will slowly develop new skills, just as you would have had you kept drawing.

Some people do naturally have more skill than others, but don't let fear of looking stupid, or impatience that you're not "good enough" keep you from practicing if you genuinely want to be able to draw. There is a good book called Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain if anyone wants to try to learn to draw.

I think Springie has grown sooooooo much in the last year, and I am so proud of her for posting all of her work and practicing and trying new things and becoming better every day!

You may have just meant you wish abstractly. I wish I could sing, but Lord knows it would take a team of teachers, shatterproof glass, and a lot of earplugs. I also wish I could speak a foreign language fluently, but I just don't have the knack. So French people wonder what I'm choking on, in spite of 5 years of French. Big Grin

Using psychology in your fanfic? WritersGuidetoPsychology.com

No new posts 05-01-2008 00:15 katsesama is offline Send an Email to katsesama Search for Posts by katsesama Add katsesama to your Buddy List
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
Wow! Those are amazing!! I wish I had the talent to draw...

Curious to know what the Japanese says in the art, though.

<Hinotori looks around>

Oh, Tim! Tim, our Japanese language guru, where are you??

LOL! Guru - I think not. More like Gakusei (student). I'm still very early in my Japanese studies, but I can see what I can do. Wink

Cheers,
Tim

No new posts 05-01-2008 01:18 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by katsesama

Yuto:

Pichipichi = the state of being young, fresh and vigorous. That was the easy one. Wink

This one I'm not 100% on but I think the kid is saying, "Nanda kono sa wa?" = "This difference, what is it?" (I think the kid is jealous because he is young but not in the way Joe is.) Like I said, I'm not sure about this translation.

Cheers,
Tim

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sosai X on 05-01-2008 at 02:17.
No new posts 05-01-2008 02:17 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: