Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Eagle/Swan Love
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  43  44  [45]  46  47  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eagle/Swan Love
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
biggrin2 Bwahahaha, this is priceless!

You know Ken always had that expression when a woman he was attracted to embraced him...he had the same expression when Rumi threw herself in his arms after the explosion...biggrin2

Springie that is such a romantic pic!

Yul...Don't worry about your english so much...all we want to know is are you a loonie too that loves Gatch! *Smiles*

No new posts 04-11-2007 10:39 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

You make a good point, Ebony! Ken was always portrayed as not knowing what to do with women!

No new posts 04-11-2007 16:26 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 05-11-2007 22:46 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Yummmy!!!!
*Cloud pulls tounge back into mouth and wipes the drool off the keyboard.*

Just what I needed to see to get me into a better frame of mind.

No new posts 05-11-2007 23:14 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh.... my......

So.... what inspired THIS one, Springie? Wink

No new posts 06-11-2007 00:53 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Heehee... sometimes you just need a little beefcake in your life, kwim? Cheeky

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 06-11-2007 01:27 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

You mean, I can have my cake and eat it too? Big Grin

No new posts 06-11-2007 01:29 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

yummy piccie Springie, I like his expression, very much Ken/Mark...

No new posts 06-11-2007 05:00 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

LOL!! I saw the Condor version first in the other thread then came here...and posted..."yummm"!

We're all of the same mindframe...Eagles + Condors + food = Yummy!

No new posts 06-11-2007 13:32 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I love the way you think, Kimi! Wink

No new posts 06-11-2007 14:49 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by kimiko
LOL!! I saw the Condor version first in the other thread then came here...and posted..."yummm"!

We're all of the same mindframe...Eagles + Condors + food = Yummy!

I think it is Eagle or Condor = yummy
Eagle + Condor = double yummy!!
I do not necessarily need the food.

No new posts 06-11-2007 16:27 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Thanks Springie! That Eagle is perfect for Ego's dart board! Rofl

No new posts 06-11-2007 18:33 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh you are so baaaad, Amy! Saiyan ROFL 2

No new posts 06-11-2007 20:19 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Somehow, I can't picture Amy throwing darts at the Condor.... I think even SHE is susceptible to his charms.

The Eagle on the other hand... Wink

No new posts 06-11-2007 22:40 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

So now the Condor and the Eagle are a food group all of their own!

mmmmmmm....it has to be part of a healthy diet...:wink:

No new posts 06-11-2007 23:06 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Someone asked (not too long ago) to make the Eagle kiss the camera...and this was as close as i could get...LOL
Bounce2

No new posts 07-11-2007 03:12 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
I think it is Eagle or Condor = yummy
Eagle + Condor = double yummy!!
I do not necessarily need the food.

...gotta keep that energy level up to...ah...errr...keep up with them! Outtahere

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kimiko on 07-11-2007 at 12:46.
No new posts 07-11-2007 12:45 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by kimiko
...gotta keep that energy level up to...ah...errr...keep up with them! Outtahere

I don't understand that smilie, Kimi. Are you running away from Eagle and Condor ????

No new posts 07-11-2007 14:23 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Somehow, I can't picture Amy throwing darts at the Condor.... I think even SHE is susceptible to his charms.

The Eagle on the other hand... Wink

Yup, I have full Eagle immunity!
ok, I admit, the Copndor is tempting.... but I wouldn't give up to Ego for him!

No new posts 07-11-2007 18:40 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne

mmmmmmm....it has to be part of a healthy diet...:wink:

Oh yes....deep fried bird!

No new posts 07-11-2007 18:42 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
« first ...  « previous  43  44  [45]  46  47  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  43  44  [45]  46  47  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: