Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Eagle/Swan Love
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  42  43  [44]  45  46  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eagle/Swan Love
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

biggrin2 Bwahahaha, this is priceless!

No new posts 01-11-2007 13:41 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Why am I not surprised that is your favourite part, Amy? Wink

No new posts 01-11-2007 13:46 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

hehehe, he looks so clumsy in that one!

No new posts 01-11-2007 13:53 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

He looks like he doesn't know what to do with Jun bashing him! Cheeky

No new posts 01-11-2007 14:03 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Maybe he is embarassed because he knows he deserves everything he gets!

No new posts 01-11-2007 16:18 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-08-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
LOVE IT!! Another great find, TJ! OK I would have added a little bit from the Koji episode, though...and the Peacock ep, and... hmmmm...I know there are more scenes...

Hi, everyone, I often read Gatchamania but have never posted before (english isn't my native language).
I just want to say that it`s my clip and the only reason why onle some episodes are used is because soundtrack is too shot) Another episodes will be used in another clips Wink

Breathe in and breathe out

No new posts 01-11-2007 18:59 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Hello Yul, and wellcome aboard! I've often seen you browsing the site so it's good you decided to make the step and post!Thumbsup
I used to be a lurker for a while too. And English isn't my first language either and I'm far from master it. Wink2

Anyway it's a great Gatch community here, so I'm sure you'll have fun!

No new posts 01-11-2007 20:24 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Welcome, Yul! It's great to see you here! I love the video, and with that attitude you will fit right in here!

I hope to see more of your posts in the future! Wave3 welcome

No new posts 01-11-2007 22:12 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by yul
quote:
LOVE IT!! Another great find, TJ! OK I would have added a little bit from the Koji episode, though...and the Peacock ep, and... hmmmm...I know there are more scenes...

Hi, everyone, I often read Gatchamania but have never posted before (english isn't my native language).
I just want to say that it`s my clip and the only reason why onle some episodes are used is because soundtrack is too shot) Another episodes will be used in another clips Wink

Bravo, Yul! Congrats on a great Gatch video!I loved the way you used original Gatchaman music for your video, too. It made it seem more authentic.

Don't worry about English not being your native language...you're not alone! I can't wait to see more videos from you! It's good to have you here!Wave2 woohoo

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 01-11-2007 23:20 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by yul
quote:

You've really had me racking my brain...trying to think of more episodes with good Ken/ Jun scenes... what about the episode where Ken helps the girl (after he couldn't save her father) and has Jun watch over her? Jun was pretty aggravated...I remember her saying something like, "Ken, you don't know how a woman feels!" Lol2

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 01-11-2007 23:23 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh yeah... and in the flower ep...where he leaves in the rainstorm...and she chases after him...

and...when she tells him he looks better in the Galactor uniform than in birdstyle...and he says something like, "Whatever you say, Jun."

and...and...sorry...you couldn't tell I was a 'shipper, could you? Animegiggle Luvu4

No new posts 01-11-2007 23:27 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Hello Yul, thank you for putting that alltogether. And dont worry about the language side of things we love gatch fans wherever they are from.

Please feel free to tell us more about you or if you are shy about that at the moment just keep us all updated when you post more stuff?

Welcome Huggles

No new posts 02-11-2007 11:42 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Yul one question. Are you the great Fairlight65 who made those beautiful Gatch clips from Youtube?

No new posts 02-11-2007 13:16 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
Yul one question. Are you the great Fairlight65 who made those beautiful Gatch clips from Youtube?

No, Fairlight65 and I are two different persons Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by yul on 02-11-2007 at 15:16.
No new posts 02-11-2007 13:31 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

A little bit offtopic but a new clip (Ken/Rumi and Jun/Koji romantic scenes) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZih3vr0wlY bigsmoochTwirl2

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by yul on 03-11-2007 at 09:03.
No new posts 03-11-2007 09:02 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

awww those wre really nice

No new posts 03-11-2007 11:19 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Yeah! Yul, I loved it! Looks like Ken and Jun are both brokenhearted now...guess they have to find comfort in each other's arms...*swoon* goodbye

No new posts 03-11-2007 15:31 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Very sweet and romantic, Yul! You have a knack for putting these scenes together.... thumbsup2

No new posts 03-11-2007 17:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Yul, I'd love to see some more of your drawings...they are soooo good! Here's my attempt at some Eagle/ Swan angst...*cue the gatchaman angst music*

No new posts 03-11-2007 19:55 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh, I love the angst! What a swoony picture! Luvu1

No new posts 03-11-2007 20:59 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  42  43  [44]  45  46  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  42  43  [44]  45  46  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: