Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » Roland Kelts Article on the Imagi Website
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Roland Kelts Article on the Imagi Website
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Roland Kelts Article on the Imagi Website Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

The Imagi website has posted a new article/promotional piece from Roland Kelts on their site. The piece is mostly a plug for the paperback release of his book, "Japanamerica," but he does go on to discuss the importance of both the AstroBoy and Gatchaman films.

The piece can be found on the Imagi website at:

http://www.imagi.com.hk/web/

You'll find it in the "What's New" section at the bottom of their homepage. Be warned, though, that it is a flash-based site, and can take forever to load on a dial-up connection.

James

No new posts 31-10-2007 20:27 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks James! I also noticed that the Gatchaman section now has a new tab for 'crew' so you can see the 'resumes' of people working on the film!

No new posts 31-10-2007 20:58 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Nice! Thanks for sharing that...it is always encouraging to see that the project is still going forward! highfive

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 31-10-2007 21:37 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Thank you James Huggles

No new posts 01-11-2007 07:36 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

Thanx James! I'm really looking forward to this!

No new posts 01-11-2007 11:44 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: