Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Greetings!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Greetings!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
TJ is very good at encouraging people

Encouraging them at what? Smut? Bonkers3

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by amyltrer on 28-10-2007 at 17:50.
No new posts 28-10-2007 17:50 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
TJ is very good at encouraging people

Encouraging them at what? Smut? Bonkers3

Among other things... Wink

No new posts 28-10-2007 19:39 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Dormagus Dormagus is a Male

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-10-2007

spacer

I knew I was gonna like it here.
Booze You know what, pass me another.

No new posts 29-10-2007 03:58 Dormagus is offline Send an Email to Dormagus Search for Posts by Dormagus Add Dormagus to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Dormagus1977 YIM Screenname: Dormagus
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

heh heh...Animecheers ...what did you guys put in those drinks?

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 29-10-2007 09:33 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

you dont want to know Springie Wink

No new posts 29-10-2007 11:44 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Dormagus
I knew I was gonna like it here.
Booze You know what, pass me another.

As you wish, oh Mighty Eagle... Cheeky

Beer Booze Pint

Have some food too: pizza Popcorn1

No new posts 29-10-2007 13:29 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

TJ are you making sure the mighty Eagle pays his bar tab too? Smile

No new posts 29-10-2007 14:24 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
TJ are you making sure the mighty Eagle pays his bar tab too? Smile

Isn't that one of the Swan's jobs? Wink

No new posts 29-10-2007 15:19 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Welcome to the insanity.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 29-10-2007 17:43 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Welcome Dormagus!

I haven't been here much of late (I recently became a mother to a beautiful little swan...baby girl actually LOL) So being a dad you know they get most of your attention...

Glad to see your into Gatch! Where are you from? I'm an Aussie Swan....

Role playing can be so much fun! I bet you have done "How to host a murder" parties. I Used to do them, and we had a ball with it.
I always insisted everyone came dressed in character.

No one used real names all night...fun fun fun! I was the murderer once and that got really fun towards the end when I could just make up the clues!

welcome welcome welcome

No new posts 30-10-2007 01:37 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I feel your pain and your joy Ebony. Congratulations. I've got a little Swan and a Swallow. They keep me and the wife busy.

I'm an Eagle un the U.S.

I've done one murder mystery. If I remember correctly, I was the murderer. It was fun. A bit coreographed, (it was everyones first time) but fun.

Enjoy your hatchling, they grow up way to fast.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dormagus on 30-10-2007 at 03:44.
No new posts 30-10-2007 03:43 Dormagus is offline Send an Email to Dormagus Search for Posts by Dormagus Add Dormagus to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Dormagus1977 YIM Screenname: Dormagus
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Dormagus
I feel your pain and your joy Ebony. Congratulations. I've got a little Swan and a Swallow. They keep me and the wife busy.

I'm an Eagle un the U.S.

I've done one murder mystery. If I remember correctly, I was the murderer. It was fun. A bit coreographed, (it was everyones first time) but fun.

Enjoy your hatchling, they grow up way to fast.

She's been in my life for 2 weeks and she has grown a bit already! Teething as well since she is already 6 1/2 months old! (Through local adoption Australia, 4 days notice to get everything she needed...it happened so fast! ) She has handles the change very well...and she is a beautiful baby! Anyway we will enjoy every minute I'm sure!

The murder parties can be a bit coreographed, I did it a few times and it got less like that each time...

I guess thats why I like the Gatch fan fiction, it's like role playing with the characters in your own way.

So are you an Eagle who pays his bar tab???

No new posts 30-10-2007 09:23 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I try to be

No new posts 30-10-2007 14:06 Dormagus is offline Send an Email to Dormagus Search for Posts by Dormagus Add Dormagus to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Dormagus1977 YIM Screenname: Dormagus
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne

Role playing can be so much fun! I bet you have done "How to host a murder" parties. I Used to do them, and we had a ball with it.
I always insisted everyone came dressed in character.

No one used real names all night...fun fun fun! I was the murderer once and that got really fun towards the end when I could just make up the clues!

I love murder mystery parties!! I had a friend who used to hold one every couple of months. They're such a blast. We also dressed-up in character and always had to use the characters names the entire night. Luckily I was never the murderer.

They were so much fun. I think I need to start throwing my own!

Bounce2

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 30-10-2007 22:45 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

That sounds like fun...I don't think I'd make a very good murderer, though...I blush when I fib! Sweating

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 31-10-2007 00:38 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Wear a mask Cheeky

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 31-10-2007 08:24 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Cep
Wear a mask Cheeky

So Springie is that hint for a masquerade fic!

I could see you blushing as some of the characters have colourful backgrounds when you get into the role you have been given....maybe it might be fun in the IF...ahhhh what about the birdies in a murder party at the Snack J!

I could do one for the Christmas fic challenge! mmm sounds like fun... Wink1

No new posts 31-10-2007 09:02 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Oooh! A murder mystery party fic! What a great idea! <thoughts and plot start pouring into Hinotori's mind>.

I like the IF idea, if no one wants to write their own fic. I'll even start it if you would like.

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 31-10-2007 12:31 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Go for it Hino! The IFs we had going before have kind of died down...

No new posts 31-10-2007 13:07 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

I remember doing a few of these parties during '80's at a friend's house. It was an old farm house that had been remodeled and remodeled and...so it had all these odd little corners and hallways...his dad was a history professor and had all these old swords and a suit of armour hanging around, lots of working antiques..still used a wood burning stove to cook...perfect background for a murder mystery!

My friend would write our character descriptions close to our own personalities so it was easier for us to stay in character. For example, one of my friends loved everything Russian (read into this- his family during the war supported the Axis -so this was his way of rebelling) even bought himself an eye-sore of a delapitated RED Volvo!

So of course my friend wrote him in as a KGB agent who wasn't the killer but would kill to keep his secret. So I joked to said KGB friend that I wouldn't be supprised if he was such a character...I got dead real quick! LMAO!

No new posts 31-10-2007 16:15 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: