Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Gatchamaniac is coming
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « first ...  « previous  4  5  [6]  7  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchamaniac is coming
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

We swans will keep all eagles, swallows, owls and condors safe after all they are family!

No new posts 20-10-2007 13:48 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Just that they tend to "keep it in the family with" with certain ones... Wink1

No new posts 20-10-2007 13:51 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by kimiko
Just that they tend to "keep it in the family with" with certain ones... Wink1

You've got the right idea, Kimi! Wink

No new posts 20-10-2007 15:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
I give them one fic and they never stop harassing me. Wink

Only because we love you!!!!! Smooch2

No new posts 20-10-2007 15:42 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
<Eagle tries to blend in with the crowd and observe. Maybe if the Eagle can figure out the plan, it can be stopped before any evil comes from it!> spy

You're the White Shadow! You can hide anywhere! Hiding 2

No new posts 20-10-2007 15:42 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

[/quote]Originally posted by clouddancer

That was my thought exactly.
Besides I thought if I hid among Eagles I might get a little less harassment from Swans. steelchair
[\quote]

A little less harassment?? From what I understand, the poor Eagle doesn't stand a chance with the Swans! I say you'd be safe as can be if you're hidden behind us Eagles! Hiding

Hinotori

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 21-10-2007 13:52 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
[quote]Originally posted by clouddancer

That was my thought exactly.
Besides I thought if I hid among Eagles I might get a little less harassment from Swans. steelchair [\quote]

A little less harassment?? From what I understand, the poor Eagle doesn't stand a chance with the Swans! I say you'd be safe as can be if you're hidden behind us Eagles! Hiding

Hinotori

Thank you for volunteering to take the lead.
*Cloud steps back behind the Eagle. And then peers around the Eagles back to see if any Swans are watching.*

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 21-10-2007 at 14:06.
No new posts 21-10-2007 14:05 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Something tells me I'm going to regret this! Sceptic

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hinotori on 21-10-2007 at 14:12.
No new posts 21-10-2007 14:11 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Thank you for volunteering to take the lead.
*Cloud steps back behind the Eagle. And then peers around the Eagles back to see if any Swans are watching.*

I see you, CD.... Poke

No new posts 21-10-2007 14:19 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

*Cloud looks up in surprise*
I guess that will not work either. I had hoped for a little time to rest while they pestered the Eagle.

Wink

*Cloud goes off in thought*
On to my next plan.

No new posts 21-10-2007 15:06 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
On to my next plan.

Your next plan should be wot write more fic. Simple! Big Grin

No new posts 21-10-2007 17:13 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
On to my next plan.

Your next plan should be wot write more fic. Simple! Big Grin

Cloud turns and gives TJ a wide eyed look

Well I am doing that, but I am also doing the gardening today. The first time in 6 weeks. Since the contractors started working on the inside of my house. I think I actually have a back lawn again, and not a jungle.

Cloud needs to go off and work on the front lawn now, and clean the deck chairs before they are brought in for the winter season.

No new posts 21-10-2007 17:39 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Uh huh... just make sure you write too!!!!

No new posts 21-10-2007 17:44 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

At least we are encouraging you CD

seriously though would love to read more of your work

No new posts 22-10-2007 08:09 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thank you to the boost to my confidence FB.
I am writing. I'm just not ready to post yet.

No new posts 22-10-2007 12:22 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I think we've heard that story before.... Roll

No new posts 22-10-2007 13:26 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I am certain you have (I think you are using it too), and I am sure you will hear me say it again and again and...... At least until all those little whispers from my past disappear.

No new posts 22-10-2007 13:57 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I am using it?

Um... I haven't said that my confidence needs a boost! Not to say that I think everything I do is wonderful, but I know that there are SOME people who will enjoy it, and that's all that matters to me. How else could I survive the severe lack of response my fics get on some sites?

As for just not posting... well, I'm stuck on Invasion, waiting for my source material. But I posted Tapestry, and I WAS going to start working on that Owl fic...

No new posts 22-10-2007 14:08 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I am sorry TJ, I meant, I have heard you saying you are not ready to post yet.
That you like to finish a story before you begin posting. I was thinking of that when I wrote my last message.

Although I guess I confuse everyone when I talk about my low confidence in the same post.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 22-10-2007 at 15:08.
No new posts 22-10-2007 15:07 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm not mad, CD! Huggles

But ITA, I understand completely about needing to finish. But because you can't post before you finish, you need to finish, ne c'est pas? That means that you need to get writing....Big Grin

No new posts 22-10-2007 22:54 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  4  5  [6]  7  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (7): « first ...  « previous  4  5  [6]  7  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: