Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Amy's Birthday Thread
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Amy's Birthday Thread
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Amy's Birthday Thread Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I just noticed.

We have two days until Amy's Birthday, 21 October.
I believe she requested a pic of Ego in his Undies.

Not sure what we can do.
But you have two days to find something.

*Cloud wanders off to see what she can find.*

No new posts 19-10-2007 23:47 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Happy birthday, Amy!

Erun wants YOU to have a happy birthday!

And, let's see... Ego in underwear... Uh... the closest I could get is Ego wannabes...

No new posts 19-10-2007 23:53 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Could we say the one in the middle is in his undies?

No new posts 19-10-2007 23:55 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Here is some entertainment for Ego.
Do you think he will enjoy it.

No new posts 19-10-2007 23:59 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Looks like Amy is pole dancing for Ego on her birthday!

No new posts 20-10-2007 00:14 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

WOOOW, Thankeee soooo much girls. These piccies are the best present I've got today.

I had last night my birthday party and went to bed at 5 in the morining ........ dreaming of Ego, of course......

Ok, TJ, I would always pole dance for my Ego .......slap2

No new posts 20-10-2007 10:31 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Sosai X Sosai X is a Male
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Happy Birthday Amy! O tanjoubi omedetou!!*

Having the Galactor connections that I havem Ego wanted me to pass this along...

I don't think Ego is wearing pants in this pic. He might have a birthday surprise for you!

Animecupid

*that's Japanese for Happy Birthday! It is written in hiragana in the top right hand corner of the card (it is read from top to bottom, left to right).

Cheers,
Tim

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sosai X on 20-10-2007 at 12:20.
No new posts 20-10-2007 12:18 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Sosai X
Happy Birthday Amy! O tanjoubi omedetou!!*

Having the Galactor connections that I havem Ego wanted me to pass this along...

I don't think Ego is wearing pants in this pic. He might have a birthday surprise for you!

Animecupid

*that's Japanese for Happy Birthday! It is written in hiragana in the top right hand corner of the card (it is read from top to bottom, left to right).

Ohhh, thankee Tim, that's awsome! Ohh, I noticed Ego's lack of pants.....yummy....

Insert TJ's comment here! horn

No new posts 20-10-2007 12:56 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Happy Birthday Amy!Birthday1

No new posts 20-10-2007 13:46 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

Happy B-Day Amy...I noticed Ego's pointing right at you!

*pictures Ego singing to Amy a la Marilyn Monroe..."Happy Birthday Mr. President...errr...Amtltrer"*

No new posts 20-10-2007 13:48 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Gift Happy Birthday, Amy!!
Lookee what I found!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 20-10-2007 14:10 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Ohhh, Springie.... looks like it's Ego's month? Love it!

No new posts 20-10-2007 15:37 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
WOOOW, Thankeee soooo much girls. These piccies are the best present I've got today.

I had last night my birthday party and went to bed at 5 in the morining ........ dreaming of Ego, of course......

Ok, TJ, I would always pole dance for my Ego .......slap2

Somehow, I suspected you would enjoy the pole dancing, with the right audience... Big Grin

I hope your birthday goes well tomorrow, Amy!

No new posts 20-10-2007 15:40 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks. I have Ego on the special guest list.

Hmm, should Amy wear satin or lace? Angel4

No new posts 20-10-2007 15:43 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Both? Angel2

No new posts 20-10-2007 15:49 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Actually, she was thinking of nothing...... Pimp3

No new posts 20-10-2007 15:51 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Then why did you ask the question Amy?

Of course, according to you, Ego might enjoy being tied in his dungeon with satin or lace. Kinky

No new posts 20-10-2007 16:01 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Of course, according to you, Ego might enjoy being tied in his dungeon with satin or lace. Kinky

Depends who tieds him. I doubt he'd like the Condor to do the job!!

No new posts 20-10-2007 16:04 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I was thinking Amy the pole dancer would enjoy tying him up.

No new posts 20-10-2007 16:09 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer

Or a yo-yo... Big Grin

No new posts 20-10-2007 18:24 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
[1]  2  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: