Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Gatchamaniac is coming
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  6  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchamaniac is coming
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
We always knew you were a Looney, CD Big Grin

Congratulations... do you dare open your present? Gift

How did I miss this post?
What is my present? An Eagle? A Condor? An Owl?
Cloud opens the lid of her present to find......

It is gone, I guess I left it too long.
It was one of those limited time presents.

Here it is!

The Owl has a bowl of soup for you!

No new posts 18-10-2007 00:07 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thank you TJ!
Thank you Owl! How did you know that was my favourite flavour. The soup was delicious on this cool, damp day.

No new posts 18-10-2007 00:58 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Just be careful... in the episode, that was poisoned soup. Wink

No new posts 18-10-2007 02:53 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Hahaha...I don't know why he reminds me of Shaggy in that pic!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 18-10-2007 09:01 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
quote:
We always knew you were a Looney, CD Big Grin

Congratulations... do you dare open your present? Gift

How did I miss this post?
What is my present? An Eagle? A Condor? An Owl?
Cloud opens the lid of her present to find......

It is gone, I guess I left it too long.
It was one of those limited time presents.

Here it is!

The Owl has a bowl of soup for you!

Hey, TJ is that from the ep where Ken had been poisoned by Gallactor and lost his memory?

No new posts 18-10-2007 10:58 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

quote:
Just be careful... in the episode, that was poisoned soup. Wink

I am sure the soup he brought CD would be just perfect for her and not poisoned

No new posts 18-10-2007 11:57 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
Kimi you are corrupted not seen much smut from you?

ITA! Kimi needs to put her money where her mouth is!

I admit that I am corrupted! I just don't have any money to put in my mouth! Flush But I have put my 2 cents in here. Remember the astrology glass. I just can't keep up with you guys!

But yes in the future there will be a whole lot more..especially if the Imicondor reappears!

Fortuneteller The crystal ball just doesn't have good reception at the moment.

No new posts 18-10-2007 12:46 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Hahaha...I don't know why he reminds me of Shaggy in that pic!

It's the poncho. Definitely the poncho.

No new posts 18-10-2007 13:00 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
Hey, TJ is that from the ep where Ken had been poisoned by Gallactor and lost his memory?

Yes. otherwise known (by Springie and myself) as the Titicaca ep. I think the official title was 'G1 Andes Love'.

Personally, I preferred the ER version where they took out the implication that Ken and Kena did the nasty.

No new posts 18-10-2007 13:01 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by kimiko
quote:
quote:
Kimi you are corrupted not seen much smut from you?

ITA! Kimi needs to put her money where her mouth is!

I admit that I am corrupted! I just don't have any money to put in my mouth! Flush But I have put my 2 cents in here. Remember the astrology glass. I just can't keep up with you guys!

But yes in the future there will be a whole lot more..especially if the Imicondor reappears!

I remember how bad you and imi were together it would certainly be interesting to have you both rampaging across the boards

No new posts 18-10-2007 13:01 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

That sounds like good news to me! woohoo

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 18-10-2007 at 13:02.
No new posts 18-10-2007 13:02 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I miss her dearly! It's been what 5 years since we ran amok together! Sad1

No new posts 18-10-2007 13:04 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Huggles hopefully she will reappear soon.

No new posts 18-10-2007 13:06 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Yes, she just disappeared without a word. I think the last time I saw her, she was demanding smut in the Rubber Room. Oh, how things have changed.... now there's smut EVERYWHERE! ROFL 2

No new posts 18-10-2007 13:11 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

You would think that is enough to lure her back. Just hope everything is alright with her.

hmm
maybe I should try find her number and give her a call.

No new posts 18-10-2007 13:15 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Or we could just leave out the pizza, Beer and naked Condors for her...

No new posts 18-10-2007 13:20 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hey that works for me... Devil1

No new posts 18-10-2007 13:27 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Maybe I should write and Imi, kimi and condor ficlet when I get a moment.

No new posts 18-10-2007 13:29 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

don't you have a miute RIGHT NOW, FB? Poke

No new posts 18-10-2007 13:31 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
quote:

I remember how bad you and imi were together it would certainly be interesting to have you both rampaging across the boards

Oh! Two rampaging Condors. That would be a sight to see. biggrin2
Imi is the one who started trying to convince me to write for her. She is the one I introduced my Universe to. Then when Imi disappeared, TJ and Ebony took up the cause.

No new posts 18-10-2007 13:37 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  6  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (7): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  6  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: